Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Requisition Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Kruger| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Requisition Office (/showthread.php?tid=46859)

Pages: 1 2 3

Krüger Mineralien Requisition Office - Kruger - 09-14-2010

[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

This is a Krüger Mineralien request page which means you can request following here: Promotions, Shared Ships, Weapons, Equipment and Loans.

Please DON'T make a requests that are not mentioned above. If you would like to request something else please use the following neural net communication: Krüger Mineralien Public Relations Center

Promotions:

Read the text and you will understand what do you need for promotion.

NOTE: Sometimes promotion criteria will be secondary.

Miner employees:

Abbau Leiter (Extraction leader) -Al.
Abbau Leiter is the extraction leader of the company. This position is by appointment only.
Master Miner -Mmn.
These are the old time miners that know every possible ''in and out'' of mining. They are the ones who look out for the new miners. To achieve this rank, you must have 20 total reports and earned 100 million credits for Krüger (personal use does not count). You must also have at least one Hegemon Mining Ship.
Advanced Miners -Amn.
Advanced Miners are the experienced miners that support Krüger. They, with special permission, can mine in some unmarked fields. To become one of the experienced miners you have to complete 10 mining reports and have a recommendation from a Master Rank or Higher.
Miner -Mnr.
Miners that have just joined the company. For training and security reasons they are only allowed to mine in mining fields that are connected with the base, for example, silver and cobalt fields in Omega-7, because there is aid nearby. Miners can fly a Mining Ship "Hegemon" only, if they have a Mining Ship usage licence. However, the mining rules are the same.

Transportation employees:

Vertriebsleiter (Sales manager) -Sm.
Vertriebsleiter is our Sales Manage and Transport Director. He/she knows the best trade routes like the back of his/her hand. This position is by appointment only.
Master Transporter -Mtr.
Master Transporters are the best Traders of the company. They fly a transport that has 4000-5000 cargo unit capacity. They are also allowed to command a small trading fleet. Besides having a Transport that qualifies, the transporter must have earned 100 million for Krüger (Not personal use) and have a total of 20 trade reports.
Advanced Transporter -Atr.
Advanced Transporters are the transporters that has earned some rights in the company. Commanders requires a Transport with 1000-4000 cargo unit capacity, but they are also allowed to fly bigger transports, if they have an experience. Besides having a Transport with a big enough cargo, the Advanced Transporter must have also made 10 trade reports.
Transporter -Tr.
Transporters are new pilots in the company that have passed the exams of the transportation flight school. This rank allows them to fly their own transport. Most of the Transporters start with Freighters to learn the basics of the trade, however in most occasions they are qualified to command a Transport.

Security staff:

Aufsicht (Supervisor) -Spv.
Aufsicht is the Security Director, this position is by appointment only.
Commander -Cmdr.
Commanders are the best pilots in the fleet and have proven their worth time after time. They have authority to control lower ranked pilots. Commanders are specially trained to fly all three ship classes- Freighters, Fighters and Bombers. To earn this promotion pilots need a total of 20 security reports and 10 destroyed unlawful ships.
Lieutenant -Lt.
Lieutenants have proven that they are able to defend Krüger Mineralien. Also, they have authority to command Ensigns. Ship usage rules are the same like Ensigns, but Lieutenants have to understand what is what in the ship. To earn this rank Ensign needs at least 10 security reports and 5 confirmed kill (helping destroy a vessel will count).
Ensign -Ens.
Ensigns are new officers in the Krüger Mineralien. Their goal is to learn how to defend our property from lawbreakers. They can freely use any Fighter and Bomber that are on our ship list.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some ranks require certain ships, but everyone has a permission to use all allowed ships. For special ships make a request here.

Shared Ships:

Currently we have 3 Shared ships:

Kruger|KMS-Heimbach - Uruz, Rheinland Battletransport
Kruger|KMS-Weismain - Uruz, Rheinland Battletransport
Kruger|KMS-Neuburg - Stork, Civilian Advanced Train

Rules:

1. Leave at least 5 million Sirius credits on the ship after you've finished using it.
  2. If you use Nanobots or Batteries please re-buy them.
  3. Try not to get destroyed while flying it, if you do get destroyed contact me and re-buy the items you lost.
  4. You have to be authorized to fly one of these ships.
  5. You must leave the shared ship the way you found it, meaning: In Rheinland and with it's cargo empty! If you have no other choice, you must dock it on the nearest station and inform it via S.K.Y.P.3 channel.
  6. If sanctioned while using a shared ship, you will lose all rights to all shared ships.
Make a request below to get access to them.

Loans:

Krüger Mineralien offers you up to 200 million credit loan.

Rules:

1. You can use this money only inside Krüger Mineralien.
  2. You have to pay back the selected amount in 7 days.
  3. Do not send the money to our enemies!
  4. Any violation of the specified rules will increase payback value for 10-20% or worse.
Special Equipment - Cloaks:

Krüger Mineralien have an approval for the usage of cloaks on certain vessels. As an employee you can request approval of it in here.

Rules:

1. As an employee of the Krüger Mineralien it is not allowed to use cloaks outside of Rheinland and its bordering systems.
  2. It is not allowed to use the equipment to avoid the authorities of Rheinland.
  3. The cloaks may only be used on fighter/bomber class ships, the DU5-7Y "Hegemon", 204-ARKM-B10 "Ragnar" and the 568-ARKG-B6 "Behemoth".
  4. Any rule violation will result in removal of the cloak rights on all of your Krüger Mineralien ships or worse.
Request form:
Code:
[color=#33FF33]FROM:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]TO:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]DIVISION:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]SUBJECT:[/color]
[color=#33FF33]REQUEST:[/color]

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - Vexykin - 09-26-2010

TO: Kruger Administration
DIVISION: Transport
SUBJECT: Shared Ship Access
REQUEST: Colossus KMS-Augsburg

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - Kruger - 09-26-2010

* * * Incoming Transmission * * *

ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender Gustav Albrecht
To: Jason Breen
Subject: Shared Ship

Guten tag,

Normally we require some form of explanation of why you are requesting access, but you spoke to me in private about the matter so I will let it slide. I give you permission to use Kruger|KMS-Augsburg, treat her well. You will be contacted with the codes.

* * * Transmisson Lost * * *

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - borntokill - 10-14-2010

TO:kruger Administration
DIVISION:Trading
SUBJECT:Ship acess
REQUEST:Colossus KMS-Augsburg

Good day Kruger Administration iam Viktor Krum iam new to trading division i dont have Trader I Kindly request you to give me access to Kruger|KMS-Augsburg - Colossus, Rheinland Transport

Awaiting your Response

ViktorKrum

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - borntokill - 10-14-2010

TO:kruger Administration
DIVISION:Mining
SUBJECT:Ship Acess
REQUEST:Kruger|Lambda-01 - Mafic, Civilian Super Heavy Miner

hello sir iam Viktor Nikolovach i am new to Mining Division Iam i need of a Mafic i kindly request the KrugerAdministration to provide me acess to the ship

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - billy bob - 10-14-2010

TO: Kruger Administration
DIVISION: Trading
SUBJECT: Ship Access
REQUEST: Kruger|KMS-Augsburg - Colossus, Rheinland Transport

Halo sir. I am requesting this ship as my current Humpback freighter would be insufficient for a great company like this. I would be far more productive in a Collossus.

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - borntokill - 10-15-2010

TO:KrugerMinerals Administaration
DIVISION:Trading
SUBJECT:Ship request
REQUEST:Kruger|KMS-Oldenburg - Titanic, Civilian Heavy Tanker

Good day Kruger Administration iam Viktor Krum I think you already know me as More and more are using the ship i cant get proper Acess to Augsburg so iam Kindly requesting that please Provide me Oldenburg to Transfer the ore to nartia

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - Kruger - 10-15-2010

To: Viktor Krum, Karl Hendrix, Viktor Nikolvach
Subject: Shared Ship Usage

Guten tag,

I see use of shared ships is increasing, that is fine with me. It means ore is moving, Kruger is making credits. Now I have reviewed all request:

Viktor Krum - I see you first requested the Augsburg, but have changed your mind due to use. I think that could be a smart decision. Slightly less cargo, but no where near a lesser ship. I will accept your request, due to codes already being put aside for you for the Augsburg you will need to contact me on private comms.

Karl Hendrix - Yes a Humpback is a nice ship, however the cargo does not allow us to efficiently move ore. I am her-by accepting your request for the KMS-Augsburg. My secretary will contact you with the details.

Viktor Nikolvach - The Mafic is a wonderful mining ship and can defend itself quite well. At the same time it is quite powerful, so please do be careful. I accept your request, my secretary will contact you with details.

Gustav Albrecht

* * * Transmission Lost * * *

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - Vexykin - 10-26-2010

----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----

[color=#FFFFFF]Comm ID:
Abbau Leiter, Jason Breen
Target: Kruger Requisition Office

Greetings Gustav,
Due to increased production and increased storage capacity for Kruger, the mining division is requesting access to all shared ships.

Thank you in advance.

[color=#FFFFFF]
----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----

Kruger Minerals Requisition Office - Kruger - 10-30-2010

To: Jason Breen
Subject: Shared Ship Access

Ah my gut Abbau Leiter, ja with the completion of our factory ship, we have increased Kruger's storage capacity immensely and also added production capabilities. I can understand why the mining division would need more access to ships, I will authorize the use of ... most shared ships. There are some ships the mining division just won't need to use. But my assistant will forward you the codes.

Gustav Albrecht

* * * Transmisson Lost * * *