Discovery Gaming Community
A Sirius wide broadcast - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A Sirius wide broadcast (/showthread.php?tid=47065)

Pages: 1 2

A Sirius wide broadcast - qwertypp7 - 09-17-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
Comm ID: -ERROR- Data encrypted
Subject: To all those who wish to help the Zoners

Greetings Sirius.

Many of you will be aware of the situation that has befallen the Zoner population lately. They have faced attacks and hostility from many, including House governments and militaries.

However, this agression pales in comparison to the brutal slaughter that has been inflicted upon the Zoners by the Corsair empire. Three freeports have been attacked with great loss of innocent life and so far, the Zoners have done little to stop it. The Zoner alliance has crumbled under the pressure and the Zoner Defence Force has disbanded. This leaves little in the path of the Corsair war machine currently rolling across the Omicrons.
I do not need to tell you that this is a bad thing for many people.

While the Zoners and their allies discuss plans of action, the Corsairs advance further with little opposition.

And that is where you come in, people of Sirius.

This call goes out to any freelancer, mercenary, Outcast, pirate, Hessian, disgruntled Zoner or even civilian with a gun who has the courage to stand up to the savagery of the Corsairs and defend those who have helped many in their time of need from those who would destroy them. Rally to the defence of the Zoners as many already have. Travel to the Omicrons and meet with those who have already taken up the cause.

Provide your S.K.Y.P.E identification if you have it and we can begin.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

// Please note that this is not an outlet for any OORP hate you might have for Corsair players. This is meant for an equal balance of PvP and RP and anybody who wants in just to pew pew Corsairs need not apply.

A Sirius wide broadcast - Corsair - 09-17-2010

Incoming Transmission
CommID: Captain Alan Gresham, Neo Terran Front

We in the Neo Terran Front are doing all we can to halt the Corsair expansion. Contact me at 'Alexander.The.Pharoh' to discuss further operations and to obtain our leaders' frequencies.

Gresham out.

A Sirius wide broadcast - Kubotan - 09-17-2010

Booting Sirius Communications Network
Select Frequency Range...
[SIRIUS WIDE]

[Image: 1z23ww9.png]

Transmitting Message.

[color=#99FFFF]And they say we are the bad guys.

*Smirks*

Message Ends.

A Sirius wide broadcast - Xalrok - 09-17-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full

Source: NTF Commodore Robert Crompton

Commodore Robert Crompton of the Neo Terran Front here. We'll gladly help anyone against those arrogant brutes. Contact is 'klasnikorlax' if you wish to discuss this further.

-Robert Crompton

A Sirius wide broadcast - The Pirate - 09-17-2010

*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Comm Link Established ***

[Image: HessianIcon2.png]

Sender ID: Nikolai Deinhardt
Sender Origin: ERROR....Closest link up is in Omega Sector.

Guten Tag Meine Herren

My name is Nikolai Deinhardt and i represent a small group of Hessians interested in this affair.

It is sad that the Zoners have been overwhelmed by problemes from all sides and we wished there were more we could do for them.

We however wish to aid you against the Cretan pigs that attack the good citizens of Rheinland and butchers countless miners while they do their job for oppressive corporations.

We will provide you with high risk intelligence and preliminary warnings throughout the Omegas.

MY S.K.Y.P.E Identification is alexander89dk1

Aufwiedersehen Meine Herren.

A Sirius wide broadcast - Not Espi - 09-17-2010

:: incoming transmission

Two things:

First - We can see this, gringo. You lost your element of surprise.

Second - This transmission has characteristics of The Order frequencies in it's header. I thought the Order has cojones to tell us these kinds of news in our face, and not hide behind some so-called neutral parties.

Adios.

A Sirius wide broadcast - Agmen of Eladesor - 09-17-2010

---Incoming Transmission---
---Maxmillian DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-15---

Replying to open transmission:

I think that discussing some of the groups that you mentioned here is a good thing.

Quote:This call goes out to any freelancer, mercenary, Outcast, pirate, Hessian, disgruntled Zoner or even civilian with a gun who has the courage to stand up to the savagery of the Corsairs and defend those who have helped many in their time of need from those who would destroy them.

I note that you've apparently purposefully left the largest private military company in Sirius out of this - the Bounty Hunters Guild. I would presume that this was either a mistake - or an intentional affront to us. However, I also note that you're more than willing to accept the 'help' of criminals, renegades, and Nomad worshippers.

Seems that your so-called Zoner Defense Force instead was a Zoner Defense Farce...

In either event, at this time there is still a valid bounty upon Corsairs in Omega 3, and we have nothing in place that would prevent us from collecting that bounty. Unless of course you prefer to not have our assistance. Or unless you continue to irritate and shun us, in which case... good luck.

---End Transmission---

A Sirius wide broadcast - qwertypp7 - 09-17-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
Comm ID: -ERROR- Data encrypted
Subject: The Bounty Hunters Guild

Greetings Mr. DeVirgo

By all means Guildmaster, you are welcome to assist the Zoners and our little gathering in whatever way you see fit. Your organization was only excluded from the list because of recent disagreements your organization has had with the Zoners and a worry that you would not play nice with the other elements of this conglomeration.

If you have no qualms with assisting the Zoners and indirectly working alongside 'criminals, renegades, and Nomad worshippers' then by all means, join the party.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

A Sirius wide broadcast - qwertypp7 - 09-18-2010

---Original transmission retransmits---

A Sirius wide broadcast - Charo - 09-18-2010

-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=SOURCE: OMICRON ALPHA=-
-=ID CODE: CARLOS SANTERIA=-
[Image: final-fantasy-versus-xiii-famitsu-jan-clipping-11.jpg]
*A white robed man appears on screen, and begins talking in an almost robotic voice*

Si senor, me and my crew would love to help the Zoners in this matter. For if they fall, it shall be a grim day. You may contact my S.K.Y.P.3 communicator under 'russell.hunter8'. Me and the crew of the MNS-Monty shall be there, unless of course we are denied by the 101st, then I'm afraid there isn't much we can do. Adios mi amigo.

-=SIGNAL LOST=-