Discovery Gaming Community
-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: -=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) (/showthread.php?tid=471)

Pages: 1 2 3

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Cardamine-=?=- - 12-27-2005

[Image: pwnage10xc7kj.jpg]

Recent reports indicate that Unknown battleships and fighters have been converging with allies in the border worlds. The terrorist organisation has been causing immense trouble recently, and many are calling for the House factions to deal with the threat head on.

This recent accumulation of -=?=- ships is poised to invade Liberty, and it seems the lawless degenerates of society have decided to align themselves with the Unknown cause, whatever it may be.

The sheer volume of ships could possibly suggest a full-scale invasion, something totally unseen from other pirate factions. Liberty officials have refused to comment.

P.S One lone Freelancer who discovered three -=?=- cruisers in Sigma 13 decided to tackle the threat, though he was badly damaged and retreated due to technichal difficulties (cough lag).

Hey guys, our clan would like to organise a battle for the ownership of Texas and then New York. This should give some real excitement to the server, at the prospect of losing Manhattan to a marauding fleet! If any SF members would like to take us up on the challenge, please contact me via PM so we can organise a suitable date for all.

Image resized. Please, dont post images that big. It does not fit on the screen

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - kirtar - 12-27-2005

Assumption: As PvP is prohibited in NY, battle for it would be held in a different system (Connecticut for example). Also interesting how half the people in the screenshot don't even bear your tag.

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Korrd - 12-27-2005

New York is a no PvP zone. Also, no faction can claim NY. Maybe the political map is outdated, but SF does not control NY. NY is the neutral free system of Sirius.
Instead, you could take Texas and Cailfornia. Yes, they are connected. There is a jump hole in texas that leads to Cali.
Also, if you are going to invade Liberty space, you should have your rep fixed so NYers hate you.

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Wolfpack98 - 12-27-2005

*NO* one can claim New York. Absolutely No one. Sorry, guys...

Only other systems that cannot be claimed are Omicron Delta, Connecticut, and the four Unknowns to my knowledge.. Igiss, care to elaborate ??

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Wolfpack98 - 12-27-2005

On Behalf of SF, We are calling in all available help from our RM and AW allies to fend off this invasion.

Should they be successful, the lifeline between SF and RM Is severed, and we cannot allow that.

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Firebird - 12-27-2005

Korrd,Dec 26 2005, 05:07 PM Wrote:New York is a no PvP zone. Also, no faction can claim NY. Maybe the political map is outdated, but SF does not control NY. NY is the neutral free system of Sirius.
Instead, you could take Texas and Cailfornia. Yes, they are connected. There is a jump hole in texas that leads to Cali.
Also, if you are going to invade Liberty space, you should have your rep fixed so NYers hate you.
[snapback]8757[/snapback]

Gah, someone tell me these things...I thought SF still controlled NY, i'll fix the updated map ASAP

Sorry to go off topic, the IG-TG war what happened there in terms of system control?

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Korrd - 12-27-2005

AW will assist you in the defence of SF space!

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Cardamine-=?=- - 12-27-2005

The map was misleading. I'll adjust the momentum of our conquestial ambitions to another capitol system.

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - Titus - 12-27-2005

TG will help SF defend it's space. And we want a cease fire with the IG.

-=?=- prepares for mass invasion (important read) - marauder - 12-27-2005

D***, does this mean I have to move my bomber and destroyer again? Oh well