Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=47134)

Pages: 1 2

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Asgardian - 09-18-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: viceadmiralinsignia.png] Vice Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: viceadmiralinsigniaflip.png]
[Image: firstbd.jpg]
>Stability Concerns.

It seems the Navy's simple request for a more strict policy on Zoner weapons distribution has uncovered a massive destabilisation of your entire "alliance" - Heck I understand that the actual alliance has disbanded as well as the defence fleet.

I know this would have a knock-on effect which would surely effect Zoner installations in and around Liberty. I'm here to ensure that all installations are still stable and functioning.

All people in charge of the following installations please respond here stating your name, current situation and whether humanitarian assistance is required or not:
  • Freeport 2, Bering
    Status: Green - Peter Kristall is in charge of security. No humanitarian aid is required. BYO water.
  • Ames Research Station, Kepler
    - Labs under repair. No assistance required.
  • Freeport 14, Yukon
    - OSI in control. No assistance required.
  • Bethelham Station, Pennsylvania
    - No assistance required. BYO alcoholic drinks.
The respective people in charge of these installations have one day to respond before the Navy intervenes to secure the unresponsive installation(s).

Vice Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End—
[Transmission End]

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - RockCrystal - 09-18-2010

Comm ID: Peter Kristall

Don't worry about Freeport 2, Admiral-guy. As I explained here, I'm taking charge of the station's security, including NFZ enforcement.
As for humanitarian assistance, we're doing fine for the moment. The biodomes are actually producing a surplus of both food and air - but we're on strict water recycling, so it's bring your own drinks I'm afraid.
And use the restroom before you leave.

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Linkus - 09-18-2010

Comm ID: Usian Sana

Freeport 14 in Yukon is ours, whoever you may call us.

Humanitarian assistance isn't required but thank you for the offer.

We simply wish to be left alone.

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - RockCrystal - 09-18-2010

Comm ID: Peter Kristall

Hi, it's me again. I've done some quick checking - it seems that the ZA was in the midst of negotiating the sale of Bethlehem Station to Synth Foods. All the Zoner personell on board are supposed to be evacuated.
'Course, some of them might still be around. This info could even be completely wrong. I suggest you check for yourself.

Re-transmitting negotiations

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Aes_Sidhe - 09-18-2010

*****incoming transmission*****
Comm ID: [TAZ]Bean_Sidhe
To: Vice Admiral Jack Malrone
Subject:Ames Research Station
Encryption: Moderate

Greetings Admiral.

As of Ames Station.

This Facility had ZDF wing dispatched under command of my Brother Vincente Sidhe.

Yesterday we received distress signal From Ames Research Station and since last night I cant reach Vincente in any way.

Due to this event Fearless Class Destroyer [TAZ]Bean_Sidne gonna be dispatched today to Ames to evaluate condition of station and eventual need for help.

I gonna need permission to enter Liberty House Space from you Admiral.

Planed Route:
Entering Liberty Space in California by Coronado Jump Gate.
Move to Ontario.
Jumping to Colorado System by Jump Hole
Leaving Liberty Space at Colorado-Kepler Gate.

As You see we choose side route to dont attract unnecessary attention and skip Liberty Core Manhattan System.

On site crew of [TAZ]Bean_Sidhe gonna decide if they assistance gonna be needed and how long.

As soon as OSI who is administrating Ames and Freeport 12 will be able to establish back full control of station in Kepler our ship take same route back to Baffin.

Best Regards.
TAZ Deputy Commander
Raphael Sidhe.

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - XTriton - 09-18-2010

----Incoming Transmission----
----Zoner signature detected ----
----Zoner ID verified----
----ID: Temporary Autonomous Zoner----
----Operator: Xavier Triton----
----Accessing...----

Greetings again Admiral,

Seeing as Bethlehem doesnt have anyone directly in control of it's security I decided to call down to the current station administrator to see how things are doing. I assigned one of my staff down there once so I have a repour with the locals.

Anyway the Administrator assures me everything is fine. Things are quiet. Not too surprising as all the chaos is centralized in the Omegas. Most Individual Freeports this far out from the chaos are still enjoying relative peace.
At any rate I was given some live Cam feeds to show the stations status in a more visual capacity.

[Image: Bethlehemlivecam-1.png]
[Image: BethBarcam-1.png]
[Image: BethHangarCam-1.png]

As you can see the station appears to be in perfect working order, albeit the bar is hardly working at the moment Haha.
*clears throat* Anyway consider Bethlehem crossed off your check list Admiral.

Regards,
[Image: XTritonSigniture.png]
Xavier Triton
The Trident of Eris, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin

---Ending Transmission---

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Petitioner - 09-18-2010

-

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Stygian - 09-18-2010

[Image: OSI-Header.png]

--Comm ID: Gabriel Caudill--
--Subject: Station Administration--

Hello again Vice Admiral

Omicron Supply Industries currently administers Freeport 14 in Yukon. The station is currently all green and we are in no need of assistance. Thank you for offering, though.

The only station we are currently concerned about is Ames Station in Kepler. As of now, it appears to be nothing other than a communication issue. I have received word that the TAZ are currently looking into it. All in all, we have the situation under control.

Gabriel Caudill
OSI CEO

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Asgardian - 09-19-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: viceadmiralinsignia.png] Vice Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: viceadmiralinsigniaflip.png]
[Image: firstbd.jpg]
>Raphael Sidhe.

Your journey through Liberty has been approved.

>Phew!

Seems my fears of instability in near-by Freeports was uncalled for - Thank you all for responding so quickly to address yet another of my concerns regarding Zoners. If your situation changes, don't hesitate to contact me on this channel and we'll work something out.

Vice Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

To: Zoner installations in and around Liberty - Aes_Sidhe - 09-19-2010

*****incoming transmission*****
Comm ID: [TAZ]Bean_Sidhe
Subject:Ames Research Station
Encryption: Moderate

Greetings Admiral.

Yesterday evening [TAZ]Bean_Sidhe arrived on Ames.

Station suffer minor damage to they communication antennas and that was main reason why we cant send You full report earlier. My crew worked together with sientist from station and as of now Ames is again 100% operative.

As of Administration i know that OSI and independent group of Zoner scientists taking they responsibility to take care of it as soon as possible.

From sad news.... During anti-zoner attack my brother bomber was shoot down and his escape pod i nowhere to be found.

[TAZ]Bean_Sidhe gonna stay in Kepler providing search and rescue mission for next tree days and taking care of Ames protection and administration till OSI and Zoner Scientist dont dispatch they own ship to the area.

So Admiral status of Ames Research Station like other Zoner stations is green.

From My side i would like to thank you for your concern and will to help Zoner in this difficult times

Sending my Best Regards

TAZ Deputy Commander
Raphael Sidhe.

*****transmission closed*****