Discovery Gaming Community
The Taurus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Taurus (/showthread.php?tid=47147)

The Taurus - MarioR - 09-18-2010

First Report

For some days, I left Freeport 11. The reason is simple ... the new Taurus ship. For some time a gunboat Conference class, now the Taurus is Aquilon class ship. It wasn't easy ... but she is ready.

The story begins long time ago, during a visit on Livadia, on the bar, i hear that there was a Aquilon beeing built on Pueblo Bonito but the construction was going to stop because of lack of funds.
- " Hmmm!!! No funds ... i have funds" - i said
- "Really? Well i can talk to then and say that someone is interested" - said the man on the bar
And there it was, two day later i receive a message to go Pueblo Bonito, and when i arrived, i saw that beautifull ship ... but it still need a lot of work, but no problem! During many years i builted ships and now i was build my own ship. Leaving for so long, i asked to my friends of the TCG to take care of Freeport 11, wich they accepted ... good friends. So for many days i was working on the ship, and during my brief pauses to rest i heard the rumours of attacks, dead and and destruction of zoner's bases by Corsair ships - " Nahhhh! Just rumours it can be possible!" - my corsair blood always telling me that it was a lie... it only could be a lie .. my father always told me that the Corsair always fight with honor and never forget who are their friends. Days was passing untill .. i took her for her first ride .... she was finally ready! My parents would be proud to see their son as a captain of a capital ship.
- "She isn't at 100%!" - shipyard master said!
- " She is ready!" - i reply with a smile on my face
Only then i took time, to sit on my new chair and read the news ... then i saw ... that wasn't a lie or just rumours ... it is true! The Corsairs attacked and murder hundreds or even thousands of inocent zoners! If he was alive my father would die with is hart broken. The zoners always helped the Corsair! It was zoenrs who ended the hunger of the corsairs by supling with food. Zoners always welcomed corsair at their bases .. i even welcomed several corsairs on FP11 and i even once protected one corsair from the BHG Core on the NFZ ... zoners welcomed corsair colonists on Planet Gran Canaria ... and now they do this? Biting the hand that help then? Spiting the plate where they eated? I'm so ashamed! Holding the medalion that my father gave to me, a medalion with a raging bull made my a piece of metal from the sleeper ship Hispania ... i was furious! It wasn't my outcast side that was raging ... it was my corsair side that want revenge! Revenge for the inocent that were murder! But i'm a true Zoner so ... i calm down! And while the Taurus was still been suplied i send some messages to some ...

The Taurus - MarioR - 09-19-2010

Second report

Without passing clearence by the Houses territory, i had no choice but ... to pass anyway. The journey was long but it was a good test for navigation. No one saw this giant passing and i finally arrive to my dearest Freeport 11. But it was diferent. Over populated by the evacuting i couldn't dock my ship, and i even gave my small room that i had there. Managed to go on board, i was stunt by what i saw! People not knowing where to go know, children crying ... a terrible sight! Suddenly a woman camed to me:
-" Are you the captain of that ship?" - she asked
- " Yes i am. Why?!"
- *showing a bloody baby blanket and with desperate voice * " They killed my baby! Please ... help me! They murdered my baby gir! Please kill then all Pleaseeee! * - and she falls on my feet begging

A medical crew member comed, and gave her something that made her sleep! I was shock! I returned to the Taurus, went to my chair not knowing what to do. I contacted my friends on Planet Gammu, and i asked for a docking place for the Taurus. The request was accepted. After landing, i went to rest as my crew. And so this day ends!

The Taurus - MarioR - 09-19-2010

Third report
This is a terrible day! First not only a peace solution for this conflict was denied, as also the Taurus was heavly damaged in a conflict against the corsairs on Gamma. On Gamma. I was on Gammu when suddenly i receive a alert from zoner's ships, an attack. The Taurus immediatly took off and joined the zoner battlegroup. And then ... mistake of the mistakes. We were order to invade Gamma. I said that was wrong but several distress calls from others zoners and the order from the battlegroup leader made me jump to Gamma. And away from the asteroids there were the entire corsair fleet. That wasn't the vistit on Gamma that i wished! This is so wrong! I could see my father birth planet ... but the battle was lost already! They were in supiriour numbers and power and they were on their ground! Mistake ... huge mistake! The Taurus was one of the first to get hit not only by bombers but also from several battleships! She sufered terrible damage and it was put out of action! Salvaged she is now on Gammu for major repairs. I don't know for how long but ... This is the saddest day of my life after the day of my parents death!
End the report!

The Taurus - MarioR - 09-21-2010

Fourth and last report (from now all will be ship data logs)

The Taurus repairs was fast, and she was ready at time enought! Again another battle versus the Corsairs, but this time we were more organize, and for the first time we outnumber the corsair fleet. How? Outcasts! When i receive the message the fight already started, so i went to Theta. Near the FP 9 some ships were standing by, so i joined. On Gamma the ... allied fleet was causing major damages on the corsairs, but a call for more ships made me advance. Again there i was on Gamma, and the Taurus went on action by suporting with heavy guns againts corsairs capital ships and also helping reparing zoners and even outcasts ships. It was a huge battle and for the first time we had a victory. I simply don't understand why the BHG Core was there attacking the Order and the Outcast! When all corsair capital ships were put out of action some started to shoot againts Skyros station, but ... i didn't do it. I simply was looking to planet Crete! My father homeworld, hoping that one day i could be there and visite all places that my father was, and the same on Planet Malta to visited all the places that my mother was! After some time, we had to return to planet Gammu ... not all repairs were well made!

Damn war! Stupid war! The proposal that i made was .. ok not too good but ... it could be a start and then some negotiations could get to a final decision! A peacefull decision!

That's all for now! The Taurus main base is on FP11, now that most people are taking transports to Gran Canaria. Let's hope the best for the future.

Mario from the zoner ship Taurus

The Taurus - MarioR - 09-26-2010

*Ship Log*

New entry:
It was been some time that i don't write anything, despite it was been some busy days. The new Taurus is performing well in all points. She is used not only as a suport combat ship as also a guardian and even a suply ship. Suply ship because many are forgetting Freeport 11, and the base is still over populated, despite some some people were taken to Planet Gran Canaria for a new start on their lifes.

As guardian ... well ... i have to say that the laws of the NFZ had to be ... let's say forced! An Order cruiser, even after several warnings become a target pratice. No big damage were made but i think that it serve as a lesson that the captain of the cruiser learn well. Allies or not, EVERY ONE must obey the NFZ.

As warship, happly she didn't take any part. Despite some corsairs show up, they had the same thought has i do about these conflicts that, i belive there some truce have been made. Finally some good news! I also don't have any reports of any battle, and that is really the best news that a zoner can hear for some time.

But the new thing that i have say, was the new base for the Taurus on Gran Canaria. A small plain of terrain between some moutains and the sea is becoming a landing base capable of taking a ship of the size of the Taurus. To test it, the Taurus went to Gran Canaria, and the journey was very good. She toke well the radiation of Omega 41 but those rocks ... welll .. it wasn't so bad after all. On Gran Canaria all docking procedures went well, and for the first time, some of my crew members that spend all their lifes on bases or ships, saw the sea and birds flying free. It was a emotional moments for some. For that i gave the weekend of to all to enjoy the their time.

Mario, captain of the Taurus