Discovery Gaming Community
Indie Bounty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Indie Bounty (/showthread.php?tid=47526)

Pages: 1 2

Indie Bounty - mef - 09-25-2010

Hello gentlemen,

Target name: "Hasch-keks", last seen in Honshu
Target ship: Kusary Explorer GB
Reason: The crazy pirate wanted 40 mil or my whole 4800 cargo of ore
Payment: 10 mil for every kill (I want 2 kills in case he will be able to escape in his escape pod)

I want prove here.

Thank you,
Strauss

Indie Bounty - Feldspar - 09-25-2010

-[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]-
-[Destination: Strauss]-
-[From: Ugo Pike, co-administrator of the BH~ group]-

Mr. Strauss,

Sounds interesting, why not?... We're on the job.

Your vendetta is our beer fund, Ugo Pike.

-[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]-

Indie Bounty - dermarc - 09-26-2010

well i know that guy too...and becarefull i tryed already to hunt him....he changed often his position....mostly he is sitting at the honshu-newtokyo gate

some more information

his ship has cau5

i prefer a group to hunt him that he cannot run out

Indie Bounty - Trim - 09-26-2010

----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----
----COMM ID: Ruthless----

Well, a Cap 5 Kusari Explorer eh? Souds good to me, expect the kill reasonably soon.

Ruthless out.

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----

Indie Bounty - Baltar - 09-26-2010

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

RECIPIENT: Strauss

Seeing that you can afford 20 million credits to bounty a pirate, I'm sure you can afford to pay a pirate the equivalent amount upon demand. You should have just offered him 50% of what he demanded.

*** TRANSMISSION FADES ***

Indie Bounty - mef - 09-26-2010

' Wrote:*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

Seeing that you can afford 20 million credits to bounty a pirate, I'm sure you can afford to pay a pirate the equivalent amount upon demand. You should have just offered him 50% of what he demanded.

Hello,

I did offered him 10 mil but refused. He wanted all the cargo, he fill out his Gb and destroyed the rest. WHY? beats me...

Strauss

Indie Bounty - Baltar - 09-26-2010

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

You lost ore, right? And you paid how much for the ore? Your actual loss is based on what you actually paid for the stuff and not what you expect to sell it for. But now that we're aware of how much you can afford to bounty us for, I'm sure you'll be willing to pay us that very amount regardless of what your cargo's worth.

If you don't like what a pirate demands of you then don't go posting bounties for that amount or greater. You only discredit yourselves and we're not likely to believe you when you tell us you don't have what we demand. Seen my share of traders and miners complain they don't have 1 mil to pay me and to give them a break just to find they've bountied me or someone else for more than that.

Indie Bounty - mef - 09-27-2010

' Wrote:*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

You lost ore, right? And you paid how much for the ore? Your actual loss is based on what you actually paid for the stuff and not what you expect to sell it for. But now that we're aware of how much you can afford to bounty us for, I'm sure you'll be willing to pay us that very amount regardless of what your cargo's worth.

If you don't like what a pirate demands of you then don't go posting bounties for that amount or greater. You only discredit yourselves and we're not likely to believe you when you tell us you don't have what we demand. Seen my share of traders and miners complain they don't have 1 mil to pay me and to give them a break just to find they've bountied me or someone else for more than that.

So, you think that 40 mil or all cargo is a reasonable demand? I will pay 2x10 mil because I want to see him dead.
Don't generalize, do you really think that I wouldn't pay 1 mil? As a matter affect, I did pay the same pirate 2 mil 1 hour before without any complains from my part. (my cargo was worth 500k).
And I don't do bounty pirates for a living, this is my first bounty.

Strauss

Indie Bounty - FraserTE - 09-28-2010

Bounty Hunter David Archer will take this one.

His cap 5 wont do much to my cap 7 we shall see.

Indie Bounty - Wraga - 09-30-2010

***Incoming Transmission***

[color=#33CC00]---Data base downloadin...12%....41%...83%...100%...Data download completed.
...Open message:

Greets Sir!

Just a fast question about your bounty offer. You offer that money for unlawfull vessels too, if they hunt that pirate?

---Data transfer lost...
***Transmission ends***