Discovery Gaming Community
Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Bounty on High Ranks from LSF (/showthread.php?tid=47986)

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - Sirius - 10-04-2010

----------INCOMING TRANSMISSION----------
SOURCE: UNKNOWN
ID CODE: Werner Kresser

A shadow appears on screen and start to speak with a foreign voice:

Greetings ther, I call all mercenary, pirates, terroits before I have a job from them. Now i decide to put a 5.000.000 credits on LSF Hight Ranks, Director,Deputy Director,Associate Director. I want them dead. If you will failed to to this we will kill you. Now lets speak about the condition to take my money.

First condition: You wil recive the money if you kill them in New York,Alaska, Ellesmere, Virginia.
Second condition:You need to kill them, if they run or suicide you will get nothing.
Third and last condition:Don't take a bomber if you are on a VHF, this is not honest and honorable.

To register for that bounty send on same channel the next information:
Code:
Name on Forum:
Name of Char:
What ship you have:
Rep with LSF(screen):

To claim a bouty send on same channel next information:
Code:
You char name:
Screen with:System,ID, death message:

How can take the bounty:

----------TRANSMISSION TERMINATED--------

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - rayne - 10-04-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: rommie_hatter_10.jpg]
Video Link Established....
Identifying...
ID Confirmed: Alice"Rommie"Wilde

Well my friend, we can't possibly attempt these bounties without the names of the individuals. Also, what is this Ellesmere was it, you mention?. How is a Liberty Rogue supposed to get somewhere I have never heard of, as for Alaska, it is very difficult to get the access codes for that jump gate. So I ask again, what are the names of these high ranked LSF agents?

[color=#FF0000]***COMM LINK TERMINATED***

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - AceJoker - 10-04-2010

TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHED
ATTENTION: VISUAL LINK UNAVAILABLE
AUDIO ONLY

"Even a pro doesn't hunt blind. Exact target names would be very helpful, mate. And killing high ranks in
restricted areas like Alaska isn't worth the effort, cuz every idiot is flying gunboat-sized and above things there. And try to
break through the front door would alert anything inside that system. Despite the fact that any info dealer would demand
more than 5mils for selling you the codes for that jumpgate... There are ways n' backdoors off course but... like i said name
the targets exactly. How should we know if we really found your high-ranks? Just destroying everything that's bigger than our
ships doesn't really help Mr. Chaoslover. And whats the deal with that area limits? Are the targets most probably inside that
systems? So you want someone to play sitting ducks in a restricted area waiting for anything that moves? What if your
target aren't in the areas you mentioned? So we have to wait for something thats bigger than our ship which leads to
the possibility to get caught by someone who patrols restricted areas...i smell a rat here...
Let's keep this short: As long as you don't mention the names of your targets, i consider this rather as a bug hunt
for terrorists, as bounty for mercs or... it's a trap. Gather all the individuals you requested for your bounty at those remote
places and then crush them. I may be greedy, but i'm not stupid. I'll keep this relay open, just in case the situation
becomes more saner...
"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - Snoozzzer - 10-04-2010

[Image: aliathenasmall.jpg]

Hiya there, Alison here. But you can call me....Alison. I fly the Athena.Elegantiae, s'a prototype gunship I aquired several months ago. Kill some high level LSF you say? I can do that, or at least try.

she sighs heavily

They did try and kill me. Several times. And robbed me. So as I said, I'll be tryin', in my shiny ship, or lil' scimi. Here's my IFF readouts for those backstabbing, no good agents:
[Image: greenshot20101004173527.jpg]
One little question....I'm not too sure where Ellesmere is, but would kills in Texas, California and Colorado suffice?

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - Sirius - 10-05-2010

----------INCOMING TRANSMISSION----------
SOURCE: UNKNOWN
ID CODE: Werner Kresser

I know i don't give more information, i don't give yesterday befor i don't have, now i have.Ellesmere Jump Hole are at G3 in Alaska. Now i have added another 5.000.000 if you kill them in Alaska or Ellesmere.Now, the person how are wanted dead are: The Director:=LSF=Copperfield / =LSF=Point.Hope / =LSF=Amundsen ;Deputy Director:=LSF=Internity / =LSF=Christian.Deus / =LSF=Gamma-6;Associate Director:=LSF=Julia.Wolfe / =LSF=Julia-Wolfe / =LSF=Vixen.
We have only 50.000.000 avabil.

----------TRANSMISSION TERMINATED--------

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - AceJoker - 10-05-2010

TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHED
ATTENTION: VISUAL LINK UNAVAILABLE
AUDIO ONLY

"Hmm... these fishes are too big... forget my interest..."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Bounty on High Ranks from LSF - Dusty Lens - 10-05-2010

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80285

Quote:5. All blanket* bounties must identify a target and set the total amount to be paid out. Evidence that this amount has been set aside for payment is also required. Blanket bounties may only be issued by official factions.

X_X

Sorry old bean, but you're going to need to find a faction to sponsor this one for you. Shouldn't be too hard, I would expect.