Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. (/showthread.php?tid=48106)

To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - hypermauler - 10-07-2010

[Image: transmissionopener.png]

***Transmission Array***
>>Jakarta Orbital Facility, tau-39 barrier / Level 4 , security office / military grade Beacon<<

**Security Codek***
>>Transmission secured / ECM enabled<<

***Target Data***
>>Gaz Miner Naha, Sigma-13 Crown nebula / To gas mining guild qualified personnel <<

***Displaying message***

[color=#660000]''Hello dear far friends, I am Ian Desari from the Independent mining guild. I have been hired to deal with a raising criminal activity within the barrier. I am in need of a new experimental bomber craft. I have truth in your military technology and your engineer's knowledge of space combat. Our Civilians like yours are in need of a more then capable defense vessel against both gigantic bandit organizations and dangerous opportunists.

''My Superior, Ron Materson , The defense director , have agreed with my request to be part of the Defense wing.

''I am requesting the permission to pilot one of the already build T-493-B ''Kaichou'' bomber vessel to put a hold to our enemies intrusion in our deeds.

''We will take care of the vessel like all our very scarce combat vessels.

''Farewell, I am awaiting for your answer.

Regard Ian Desari, IMG|Ian.Desari[D]

***End of display***

[Image: transmissioncloser.png]

***Re-Sending***

To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - DeathsOverture - 10-07-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa Mister Dresari,

I believe we can make some sort of an arrangement to get a Kaichou in your hands. Please review the agreement below, and sign if you agree.

Quote:Ian Dresari will make a ten million credit deposit to GMG|Armoury in exchange for a Kaichou license. The entire deposit will be returned if the technology is returned to the GMG. The deposit will be confiscated if the GMG discovers that Ian Dresari uses the equipment for unlawful purposes. As a forewarning, the GMG shows no mercy to these types.

I agree to all terms stated above.

Signed,

Sore dewa.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-

***Transmission Array***
>>Jakarta Orbital Facility, tau-39 barrier / Level 4 , security office / military grade Beacon<<

**Security Codek***
>>Transmission secured / ECM enabled<<

***Target Data***
>>Gaz Miner Naha, Sigma-13 Crown nebula / To gas mining guild qualified personnel <<

***Displaying message***

Ian Dresari will make a ten million credit deposit to GMG|Armoury in exchange for a Kaichou license. The entire deposit will be returned if the technology is returned to the GMG. The deposit will be confiscated if the GMG discovers that Ian Dresari uses the equipment for unlawful purposes. As a forewarning, the GMG shows no mercy to these types.

I agree to all terms stated above.

The ship inter-Space identification under IMG possession will be: IMG|Ian,Desari[D]
If you have some question about the vessel status, please leave a transmission on our guild comm.

Signed,

***End of display***

//Payment pending until I go home ( thats 2 hours)
Money has been sent by IMG|William.Desari[T]

To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - DeathsOverture - 10-11-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa Dresari-san,

I sincerely apologize for the delay. The transaction has been processed, and a Kaichou is ready for pickup at Fujisawa.

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-

To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - hypermauler - 10-26-2010

***Automated transmission***

***Desari's office Drone***

Apolasizes G.M.G , Mr. Desari has been reported lost since 4 space cycles.
Equation show that the worst happened, -->we have lost him<--.
Report say he was last spotted in the ''Serene-Tycoon'' headed to an unknown location.

Mr.Desari Programmed me in such cases, and he asked your bomber to be returned in his former state.

All credit deposits can be sent back on his pending termination Sirian bank number ''[IMG152]'', where it will then be sent back to the guild funds for better uses.

***transmission off***

To: The Gaz Mining guild technology managers. - DeathsOverture - 10-26-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa office drone,

The deposit has been refunded to the designated account.
[Image: img152-refund.png]

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

-End Transmission-