Discovery Gaming Community
To the Ageira Technologies employees! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Ageira Technologies employees! (/showthread.php?tid=48172)

To the Ageira Technologies employees! - Milton Krest - 10-08-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Milton.Krest.recognized...uploading data...
Good evening, hoodlums of Ageira. Excuse me for interrupting your coffee break- oh, and allow me to ask - do you like that coffee? Does it fit your intellectual superiority you've been granted place within Ageira career for? Think about it and listen.

We, the Lane Hackers, were the same servants of corporate system having its well-earned place within corrupt Liberty hierarchy once as well. However certain events enlightened shaded places of Ageira, showing us its extreme inefficiency, its weak orders management services due to extended bureacracy mania accompanied by imcompetence shown by administration, as well as failed contracts with Interspace concerning free tradelane usage. You'll ask for proves? Look around, that's good proof! Unpaid weekly salaries, absense of life insurance - you might be surrounded by alive outdated zombies!

You're put onto "the most succesfull employee of year" board? That's not reason to be proud - they just feed your pride, so you'll keep silence about your office lacking paper and having to get up to look for paper yourself! Think what have you done, and what can you -do- with complete freedom!

What's humorous enough to note - whatever innovative method you could offer them, they'd decline it motivating it by "lack of creativity and stealing ideas of others"! They rely on few exports our shiny minds have invented for them, while they could earn much more if they'd not be that stubborn and opressing!

I'm gratefull for your attention and I hope you're satisfied with this speech.
Don't forget not to express your feelings about it too loudly, otherwise those flunkies will put their attention on utizilization of your time through different enslaving reeducational methods.
...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To the Ageira Technologies employees! - Paco.Pistols - 11-21-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I'm sure occasional thought about leaving strikes your mind more frequent then any idea you could use for raising productivity of immoral corporation like Ageira. I'm sure you have been wondering how does it all work. When you get enough skills or motivation worth of life you'll be able to understand the reason behind this show. Sometimes pain, unexpected and undeserved clears away the cobwebs. You will realize that is not the injustice you hate it's your life, your family, your paycheck, your mornings and your nights. Nothing would ever change, nothing new could ever be expected. It has to end, and it will. Now in the dark world where I dwell, ugly things, and surprising things, and sometimes little wondrous things, spill out in me constantly, and I can count on nothing except the perfect motion of informations feeding my need for knowledge. Remember, nothing is as it seems.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...