Discovery Gaming Community
Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED (/showthread.php?tid=48520)

Pages: 1 2 3

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - AceJoker - 10-15-2010

Hi there. Like the title says, i need one sig for each of my chars JAWS and LO WANG.
I will pay 160mil if i like 2 sigs delivered from the SAME sigmaker or 80mil if i like the sigs of two DIFFERENT
sigmakers.

Jaws is a Liberty Rogue, an unstable, violent psycho. This is his face and this his infocard.
I thought about something like a dark cave and the word JAWS written in bloody letters. The simple
horror style. And somewhere on his sig i want the words "Liberty Rogues".
But please: no psychedelics and no corpses/gore/splatter which are against forum rules. I wanna stay in this
forum.

Lo Wang is a member of the Hogosha. This is his face and here his so-far- infocard
For him i thought something like a chinese/japanese temple or some background which has something to do
with martial arts, asian swords and asian mafia. Training in a dojo, perhaps? His name should be written in
letters like these ones. And somewhere on his sig the word "Hogosha" in capital letters.

Of course if you have better ideas feel free to show them. Since these will be character sigs i wouldn'd like
sigs with ships in them. Cuz:
1. Don't know if the ships they use will be still available in 4.86
2. My chars could get the idea to change their current ships

NOTE: I'll wait until midnight, November 1st, GMT+1. That will be the deadline. At
that date i'll review all posts here and will decide whose sigs get paid.

Happy sig-making!:D

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Anomander - 10-15-2010

Jaws
[Image: Jaws.jpg]

Lo Wang
[Image: Lo_wang.jpg]

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Korny - 10-15-2010

Just a hint Anomander, It's Rogues not Rouges.

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Anomander - 10-15-2010

' Wrote:Just a hint Anomander, It's Rogues not Rouges.
My bad - picture updated

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Makc_RU - 10-16-2010

Sig for JAWS.

>>>While in between surgeries on his torn flash, Cletus, clinching in pain, wrote his new name on the wall. He did it to remember who he became, and to make sure he would never deviate from his new path. The pain was agonizing, but he managed to scribble the only word that was on his mind...<<<
[Image: Jaws-finalized-1.png]

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 10-16-2010

' Wrote:[Image: Jaws-finalized-1.png]

Just a word.

AWESOME.

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Makc_RU - 10-16-2010

Sig for Lo Wang.

>>>Lo Wang always had a weakness for women in uniform. He always had them around his dojo, while practicing his mastery of swords. His friends even gave him a nickname behind his back: "The seasoned womanizer". Aire Tango, was the only female from KSP he always invited to watch him practice his deadly sword skills.<<<
[Image: Lo%20Wang-finalized.png]

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Evan_ - 10-16-2010

[Image: jaws_bnw.png]
[Image: jaws_color.png]

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - Keizmos - 10-17-2010

Here's my Lo Wang Signature:

[Image: HOGOSHA1copy.png]

Need 2 char sigs. SOLVED - AceJoker - 10-17-2010

There are many good ideas so far. Keep up that good work guys. Also, if you have a new idea or just an
update for already posted sigs, don't hesitate to post them here too. I'm very curious what else will make it's
way here until the deadline (<- see first post).