Discovery Gaming Community
Memorial thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Memorial thread (/showthread.php?tid=48570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Memorial thread - Pinko - 05-26-2013

PIPBOY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOOOOU.

RE: Memorial thread - Venkman - 07-07-2013

-[TrB]War^Elrika- When i started playing Discovery the first indie and official faction was Outcast faction.
Elrika was from Romania. I used to have Tridente back when we were playing together. We done hundreds of missions in Omicron Eta with and with Stefz too.
I really don't know were that guy is now and i would like to see that guy on Disco.

-MNS-Moonlight- as you all know Moonlight is still here on the server, but i would like to say thanks to Moon.
When i came to Disco knew i had to learn a lot of things, but the most important is how to make money. Only thing i had was Outcats CSV. And the first person who offered me help was Moon. He gave me 20-30 mil. so i can buy a transporter. I bought one and made a lots of cash. Thanks to Moon i had a great start.

RE: Memorial thread - Sly - 07-09-2013

(10-24-2012, 03:07 AM)Wolfs Ghost Wrote: LeMaitre - He was a great role-player, and practically ran all of Bretonia while he was the leader of the BAF.

Double that.

RE: Memorial thread - Username removed - 07-12-2013

Fresh Kent - No idea where this guy is now. But he always brought a smile on my face, I don't know what or how he did it, but whatever this guy did to me I always get to smile when I think of him. He helped me lots and was truly a great companion to be around with. Haven't seen or heard anything from him for over a year, wherever he is now, I hope he's fairing well.

Veygaar - I only recently heard that he left Disco. This guy taught me not only most of the Disco stuff I know but also a lot of other things, suffice to say, he had a big positive impact on my way of thinking now. He's also responsible for my numerous attempts to leave Disco as every time I wanted to leave this place he kept pulling me right back in, and now here I am thanks to him.

Zartarra - I have to admit it. He was a great fun to hang around with. He is the reason as to why my forum name is Redfire. Damn lolwuts made him ragequit, but he was awesome.

RE: Memorial thread - Clayph - 07-24-2013

(11-08-2010, 12:53 AM)Ghost of Pilgrim Wrote:
' Wrote:Too many people to mention.
I will metnion one though.
I miss n00bl3t. I hope he comes back one day.

Nooblet is here pretty much. Sometimes too muchBig GrinAlso:

Sprolf, Clayph, Pieguy, Kaze, Ben (NEXUS), Quorg, Captain Morgan, Jaime, Lenakov, Santiago, Tic, Yoda ...

I miss myself too. Sad Tell me, the community still alive and kickin'?

RE: Memorial thread - Papa Oomaumau - 08-17-2013

I miss the old me

RE: Memorial thread - Stuffz - 10-21-2013

Bakamono:

I miss you so much.
Please come back Sad

RE: Memorial thread - Swallow - 10-21-2013

I miss [Garda].

RE: Memorial thread - Yber - 10-26-2013

Quote:Veygaar

he was playing yesterday

Halo, Alberto, Will, Ronnie, Elay, Boris <3.

RE: Memorial thread - Veygaar - 10-26-2013

Yea I back Wink

Elay <3