Discovery Gaming Community
Aperture Laboratories resuming Anthropomorphesis testing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Aperture Laboratories resuming Anthropomorphesis testing (/showthread.php?tid=48701)

Aperture Laboratories resuming Anthropomorphesis testing - Eden Institute - 10-19-2010

Incoming Broadcast
Source ID: Aperture Science director of genetics research
[Image: apertureavatar2copy.png]

The aperture logo fades off the screen, and switches to video feed of a woman in a navy blue lab coat at a desk in a bright, sterile white room. She has a greenish skin tone and thick green leaves growing down in place of hair.

Greetings people of Sirius, My name is Amanda Gates. I am the director of genetics research here at Aperture Laboratories, and it is my pleasure to announce that we will be resuming our testing in field of human genetic enhancement!

For those who have not heard of our work, We are a research firm formerly based in Liberty but recently relocated to the omicrons. We are most well known for our work in the field of genetics. Some time ago we sent out a call for volunteers to take part in an experiment, where we transformed them into a hybrid between human and another creature of their choosing. The goal was to better understand the myriad anthropomoprhs (often called cat-girls, furries, half-breeds, etc) found throughout Sirius which were stirring up so much controversy.

The test was a huge success! We can hardly overstate our satisfaction. And now, with the knowledge gained from these tests we can now perform these experiments with a greater degree of control and safety. We also hope to have the ability to REVERSE similar procedures that have been conducted against the patients will, at some point in the near future.

Aperture Laboratories is now accepting more volunteers to take part in these experiments. Rather than choosing a limited number of subjects we are now offering this procedure on an ongoing basis to all who apply and meet the qualifications. All that is required is filling out a small application and signing a contract. The benefits are not only an improved quality of life for the subjects, but they will be making an enormous donation to the world of science.

In addition to our laboratories the Borealis is now equipped with a small hospital facility, the first and only one in Sirius fully equipped and qualified to meet the unique needs of the anthropomorphic populations of Sirius. Application forms will be embedded in this transmission, and thank you for helping us help you help us all.

Code:
[b][color=#3366FF]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]Degree of Anthropomorphesis:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___(between 20 and 80%)[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]Genetic sample chosen:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]Education:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]
[b][color=#3366FF]BRIEF bio:[/color][/b] [color=#66FFFF]___[/color]

Avaliable samples:
Vespula squamosa "Yellow jacket"
Alligator mississippiensis "Alligator"
Boa constrictor "snake"
Felis catus "House cat"
Canis Lupus "Grey wolf"
Sequoiadendron giganteum "Sierra Redwood"
Cicuta douglasii "Water Hemlock"

Contract:
Code:
[color=#66FFFF]I [color=#33FF33][b]_____[/b][/color], hereby give full consent to undergo genetic modifications at the hands of Aperture Science, whereby I will be transformed into a hybrid species as outlined in my application form. I confirm that I have made this decision of my own free will without being under any sort of compulsion. I also acknowledge that Aperture Science is not responsible for any unexpected or negative side effects of the procedure.[/color]
Please send completed forms HERE. All patients are provided permanent residence on board the Borealis, should that be their desire.

End of Broadcast