Discovery Gaming Community
Help requested- list of schools - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Help requested- list of schools (/showthread.php?tid=48874)

Pages: 1 2

Help requested- list of schools - NixOlympica - 10-22-2010

Hello,

so in 6th year of my school, students have chance to go study on foreign school from 2 months till year somewhere.

Except that I will need to start study properly I would like to ask you, if you don't know any of these schools. I am most interested in the highlighted ones but if you know anything about schools from that list please tell me.

Thanks in advance

Osseo High School – Wisconsin
(USA)
George Heriot´s School –
Edinburgh, Scotland

Landkreis Gymnasium
Annaberg (GER)
Landkreis Gymnasium
Annaberg (GER)
(USA)
Oita High School – Oita
(Japan)
Breck School – Minneapolis
(USA)
St. Albans School – Washington
D.C. (USA)
Priory School – Lincoln UK
St. Christopher`s School
(Richmond, VA, USA)

Help requested- list of schools - BrotherBear - 10-22-2010

I would not recommend Scotland mate, you'd never be able to understand a single word.

Help requested- list of schools - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 10-22-2010

La Sapienza, Rome, Italy.

I see a lot for german, american, japanese, french, english and even austrialian students there.

Help requested- list of schools - Aoyagi - 10-22-2010

Oita? Damn. No emoticon is able to express what I feel now! Envy. 'Tis not Tokyo, but damn, I'd take any chance to go back to Japan for longer then two weeks. But I guess that's neither objective nor helpful >.>

Well, I've heard of St. Albans and I hear that it's actually nice there. Very particular, isn't it.

Help requested- list of schools - Dab - 10-22-2010

' Wrote:George Heriot´s School '€“
Edinburgh, Scotland
That'd be like living with a bunch of Lohingrens... Oh dear god.

Help requested- list of schools - jxie93 - 10-22-2010

The whole point of student exchange is so that you get the chance to experience new horizons and cultures. Pick whichever country you're most interested, it's all about learning things in a new environment.

Help requested- list of schools - NixOlympica - 10-22-2010

' Wrote:Oita? Damn. No emoticon is able to express what I feel now! Envy. 'Tis not Tokyo, but damn, I'd take any chance to go back to Japan for longer then two weeks. But I guess that's neither objective nor helpful >.>

Well, I've heard of St. Albans and I hear that it's actually nice there. Very particular, isn't it.

Well problem is I don't speak a single word Japanese and good level is required. So Q_Q. No Oita Q_Q. (If it looks there like in that system ... there is no reason for being sad thou xD)

' Wrote:That'd be like living with a bunch of Lohingrens... Oh dear god.

OH GOD!

' Wrote:The whole point of student exchange is so that you get the chance to experience new horizons and cultures. Pick whichever country you're most interested, it's all about learning things in a new environment.

Yeah all depends how well I will study and how high I will be on list of people from my class. The higher position the more schools to pick from.

Help requested- list of schools - Pingu! - 10-23-2010

' Wrote:Oita High School '€“ Oita
(Japan)

Well, that sounds fun.

Help requested- list of schools - Primitive - 10-23-2010

Your life, your decisions. Don't regret it if you go by others people thoughts about it.

Help requested- list of schools - casero - 10-23-2010

Come to Buenos Aires, there are a few.
And there are many advantages by being here... like 300 ping ye;)

Oh... but... get a gun.