Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting (/showthread.php?tid=49043)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - BMM-HQ - 10-25-2010

BMM is looking for a few things.

1)A new faction header.
We used our current faction header for a long time and its time to move forwards. We have grown and prospered and to show this to our employees we decided to repaint it.
Some small demands we have:
main style: Industrial.
Main colors: Brown, Gold, Silver, Red, Green, black, white.
Main ships to choose from: Hedgemon, Dacite, Maffic, Maybe a shetland. (under no circumstances a Shire)
Price: 100 million credits.

2)Recruitment poster
We are looking for our faction for a recruitment poster to appeal to people, As a good friend once said, a picture says more than words.
What we were thinking in the direction of a hedgemon guarded and mining with a few dacites and maffics surrounded by goldore.
Something that presents the core essence of Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing.

Text on the poster should be something in the line of '€œYou want to be part of this??? Apply to Thames outpost today.'€
Main style: Industrial.
Main colors: Brown, Gold, Silver, Red, Green, Black, White.
Price: 100 million credits.

3)Faction top and foot headers:
To open a message and close one we are in need of headers.
It has to fit into the BMM style of industrial and colors. Maybe the option for our employees to add there name into the header iff possible.
They don't need to be increddible complicated, but they are to reflect BMM.
Main colors: Brown, Gold, Silver, Red, Green,Black, White.
Price: 25 million credits.

Bonus payment of 25 million credits to the artist that creates all 3 projects and gets chosen.

We just give genral ideas to the artists, but in general we want to see your input, your ideas, your creativity.

Current header:
[Image: 600pxbmm1231.jpg]

Current logo:
[Image: bmmsymbol.jpg]

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Makc_RU - 10-25-2010

BMM Header. Ver 1.0

[Image: bmmheaderv1.jpg]

Feedback please.

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - pchwang - 10-25-2010

I was browsing your wiki site just last night, and I realized that you guys didn't have a logo. Since I already came up with an interesting concept for your logo, I'll go for it.

EDIT: Hm, that's not exactly what you're looking for, eh? Nevermind then.

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - cmfalconer - 10-25-2010

A quick note:

Mainly what is being looked for is to showcase our mining operation, not our hauling. That's for Bowex to do (shameless plug).

More Mafics, Dacites, and Hegemons please is my first thought Makc. Secondly, maybe an asteroid or two, or something of that nature, and not so much the planets and such.

But I'm not paying for it, BMM is.

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Makc_RU - 10-25-2010

' Wrote:A quick note:

Mainly what is being looked for is to showcase our mining operation, not our hauling. That's for Bowex to do (shameless plug).

More Mafics, Dacites, and Hegemons please is my first thought Makc. Secondly, maybe an asteroid or two, or something of that nature, and not so much the planets and such.

But I'm not paying for it, BMM is.

I totally understood what you ment. I will make more attempts.

[edit]

BMM header v2.
[Image: bmmheaderv2.jpg]

BMM Poster.
[Image: bmmposter.jpg]

[Image: bmmmessagebartop.png]
Hello, miners. My name is Josephine Bordeux. I am a singer and a dancer. I am sure that you are pretty bored on your Thames outpost, so I decided to come over and throw a little concert for you. So, wait for me and I will come. Meanwhile, dig me up a gold nugget...
xoxoxo
[Image: bmmmessagebarbottom.png]

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Makc_RU - 10-26-2010

Poster added.:rtfm:

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Makc_RU - 10-26-2010

Message bars have been added.

Order complete.;)

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Anomander - 10-26-2010

I will make my shoot too, If it's not too late.

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Makc_RU - 10-28-2010

Any feedback from BMM ?

Bretonia Mining&Manufacturing needs a painting - Dart - 10-30-2010

Quote:[Image: bmmposter.jpg]

I think
a) there shouldn't be -just- gold. BMM mines beryllium and various other rocks too.
b) thames handles boron shipping to LD-14. might wanna place some radioactive stuff in the pic. eh?;)
c) those mafics are just flying in there. mind you, but they look like stickers, and not something that is truly part of the banner
d) I never knew Thames outpost looked like a city:D
I think the comm pics are nice (enough) though.

just my 2 cents