Discovery Gaming Community
Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Fallout New Vegas Mod Request (/showthread.php?tid=49233)

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 10-30-2010

I'm quite used to the Construction Site ( For Oblivion ) and with the Garden of Eden Construction Set ( G.E.C.K ).
If you need a mod for Fallout 3/NV leave a request here, specify what are you requesting (ex: House) (ex: Quest) and I will create it for you during the week.

This is free, I will do this for the community.

Feel free to drop requests using this form:

Quote:Current Version:
Type of Request:

Layout:

Objects that I want inside:

General Lighting:

Other things that I want:

Add this too:

* I can add guards and companions too, if you desire a new companion Gecko/Super Mutant or just a human with a personalised name/look leave a message here.

PS: I've said that I won't buy F:NV, but damn, the game bagged me....

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - Aphil - 10-31-2010

Current Version: Game Version? I guess 1.1

Type of Request: Management Tool

What I want: Something that allows me to delete obsolete Note messages on my Pipboy in order to keep it from getting cluttered.

I'm not 100% sure if this is actually possible, but if you could pull it off then I'd be really grateful.

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 10-31-2010

' Wrote:Current Version: Game Version? I guess 1.1

Type of Request: Management Tool

What I want: Something that allows me to delete obsolete Note messages on my Pipboy in order to keep it from getting cluttered.

I'm not 100% sure if this is actually possible, but if you could pull it off then I'd be really grateful.

This was possible for Fallout 3 by using FOSE [Fallout Script Extender], the version for Fallout New Vegas is to be developed soon when the 1.02 patch will come out, 1.01 is not stable yet.

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 10-31-2010

Generic Mod Created: [color=#FF6600]Goodsprings Radio/Defense Tower

Intro: After the attack of the Powder Gangers the people of Goodsprings decided to build a tower with various capabilities. The tower was then outfitted with a NCR radio dish in order to send request to the nearest NCR troops if needed. The Courier managed to salvage several radio components and to repair the old truck in front of the Prospector Saloon. Easy Pete now uses that truck to supply the city with food and water from Primm.

Eye Candy Factors: There are several posters on the "scrap" plating of the tower, including the US Flag with an Eagle in front of it, the truck near the tower is an old wreck who hit the rock base of the tower, there is a reloading bench infront of the tower, an engine block and several tires.

[color=#FF6600]Download and Enjoy

The mod was entirely created by me, you can use this mod for your mods if you desire, just drop a message here or on the Nexus Forums.

Data Files:

Before the Powder Gangers' Assault on Goodsprings
[Image: beforem.th.png]

After the Powder Gangers' Assault on Goodsprings
[Image: afterh.th.png]

Keeping Goodsprings safe at night
[Image: atnight2.th.png]

Tower Overview
[Image: defensef.th.png]

Please report any kind of bugs
Download Link: ( http://www.filefront.com/17458018/Emergency Radio Tower Goodsprings.esp )

* The Nexus is currently down, I couldn't upload it there.

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 11-02-2010

Currently developing several mods:

Goodsprings House
West Springs Settlement
WW2 Museum (You heard right)
BoS Bunker (Reviewed)
Remnants Bunker (Reviewed)
Vault 159 (Player/Faction House)
Adding several models of firearms (Still need someone to texture them)

Adding equipment from Fallout 3, including static objects.

Vertibird Home
Gas Station Home (EX-El Dorado Gas & Service) Now renamed to 'Freelancer Outpost'

FOSE Scripts:

PipBoy replacement with PDA Model

Working on several PM requests that I've been requested to make.

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - cellis1112 - 11-08-2010

Current Version:
Not sure, most current I'm assuming

Type of Request:
Armor

Layout:

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - cellis1112 - 11-08-2010

Current Version:
Not sure, most current I'm assuming

Type of Request:
Armor

Layout:
The Best way I can explain this is I would really love an equipable tactical vest that would go over the roving trader outfit. A good example is the tactical vests mod by dread wolf. The only problem is the vests have bad clipping along with the trader outfit. So even if you could just modify only the black vest in that mod to go over the trader outfit with minimal clipping that would be great. Ive spent hours with blender and nifskope and I was able to modify the model but I could not get it to export properly as I have no experience with any of this stuff. Anyways thanks in advance.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, I guess I accidentally hit enter and did not realize it until after i finished my post.

Fallout New Vegas Mod Request - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 11-08-2010

Sorry man, consider this thread closed since I'm working on a machinima now. I don't have time to finish neither small requests that people sent me privately, think about resizing or creating from scrap a tactical vest. :D