Discovery Gaming Community
To the Corsair Council of Elders from Omicron Supply Industries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Corsair Council of Elders from Omicron Supply Industries (/showthread.php?tid=49466)

To the Corsair Council of Elders from Omicron Supply Industries - Stygian - 11-05-2010

[Image: TransGabriel3-1.png]
>>>Encryption Level: High<<<
Greetings Elders,

I know some of you may not want to speak with me, Sephardi in particular, but I ask that you hear me out. I have disappeared from the public eye for the past month or so because I felt ashamed. I thought I had failed as a negotiator but you see now the attitude I was combating all along. I knew deep down that the Zoners of Theta would be too proud to accept any sort of terms proposed by the Corsairs. But I can not sulk and wallow in self pity forever. Again, I apologize for wasting your time with the negotiations.

I just want to make it absolutely clear that we do not support continued hostilities with the Corsairs. The terms you have laid out should be perfectly acceptable.

Now on to business. We wish to keep supplying you with food. Since it seems that having Freeport 9 as a pickup point for Corsairs is looking bleak we are proposing to ship it directly to Crete. Although we don't know the specifics, we are aware you have other contracts to handle this. One thing our company can offer that the others cannot is reliability. We have access to all the breadbasket worlds of Sirius. If war or some other force deems one unsuitable we can always get the goods from another. Add to that Gran Canaria and you have a very secure source for food. We ask for very little in return. All we wish is to keep our supply lines open. We cross Theta regularly and we wish to continue to do so. And seeing that not going along with the Omicroners may make passing through Omicron 74 a bit problematic, we would also like to discuss the possibility of using Omicron Gamma as a way to Omicron Delta.

I would like to thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Gabriel Caudill
OSI CEO

To the Corsair Council of Elders from Omicron Supply Industries - McNeo - 11-06-2010

The Council of Elders is very seriously reviewing your message. Don't take my word for it, but rumour has it that there is a fair deal of support for Omicron Supply Industries. I don't know when the deliberations of the Council will be complete, it could be later today or in a few days' time. Im just sending this to you to reassure you that you're not speaking to deaf ears.

- Juan Montoya

To the Corsair Council of Elders from Omicron Supply Industries - CorsairCouncil - 11-07-2010

:: transmission start ::
:: source : Council Hall, Crete, Omicron Gamma ::

[Image: nqzciw.jpg]

Senor Claudill,

The Council of Elders has considered your offer, and we understand you played only a minor part - if any at all - in the events, that lead to the current situation in Omicron Theta. From the communication between the Zoner parties in Theta and the Corsairs, we understand that the current hostilities and blockade is the result of a few rather hot-headed individuals. We know, that the commanders of the station formerly known as Freeport Nine, together with the Zoners calling themselves '€˜the Omicroners'€™, have issues with us.

These problems are theirs and theirs only. The Freeport Five population is a great example of this. Surely you know of the excellent relations between the Corsair commander of Leon and the Zoners of Freeport Five.

But back to the point, your offer was unanimously accepted by the Council of Elders. In return, we would offer you a safe haven from potential hostiles - Zoner or otherwise - on our bases, and an exception to involuntary cargo or credit transfer.

We will need to lay down a condition to this however; We would strongly recommend you stay clear of the Omicron Theta system for the time being, since it is a zone of conflict. A stray projectile might hit your ships, and none of us want that.

Any further suggestions concerning this matter should be announced through this channel. We can surely come to a mutual understanding.

- The Elders

:: transmission end ::