Discovery Gaming Community
To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) (/showthread.php?tid=49524)

Pages: 1 2

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Fran - 11-06-2010

Incoming transmission
Source unknown

Good morning, I'll make this quick. I've seen some questionable behavior from this group lately. But this is the most recent. In short the captain of a dreadnought decided to make up a law indicating that my mobile greenhouse was a 'warship' and that I had to be destroyed.

Uploading evidence
[Image: screen3me.th.jpg]
[Image: screen4ka.th.jpg]
[Image: screen5ep.th.jpg]

And the law states:
Quote:V. Foreign Warships.

No warships except those in service within the ranks of the Liberty forces are permitted within the house of Liberty. Warships are classed as any ship of destroyer, cruiser, or larger. This includes the Corvo Cruiser, a ship famous for its research and reconnaissance capabilities.

My mobile greenhouse is a converted zoner conference. Hardly even a gunboat really.
I hope you will look into this matter further as this is a potentially dangerous trend. The captain of the "Las Vegas" seems to be the most reasonable of the bunch.

End of transmission

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Miranda - 11-06-2010

Incoming Transmission

Regards,

To state in my defense, you were in a gunboat, armed to the teeth, making threats to innocents around Norfolk Shipyard. I offered you several opportunities to leave peacefully, which you did not take, and did not open fire on your vessel, you left, stating you would leave Liberty space, which was a lie

Cdre. Heather Cain
LNS-Oakland

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Fran - 11-06-2010

Incoming transmission
Source unknown

This channel was not intended to be open to you, miss Cain. Hacking a comm channel is further proof of questionable behavior. In any case the evidence I supplied speaks for itself quite clearly, and so your grandiose claims should warrant equally sound evidence, which I do not see.

To be fair though, this greenhouse IS armed to the teeth, some of our plants have THORNS! Someone might get a cut, which may get infected. A grave threat indeed.

End of transmission

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Miranda - 11-06-2010

Incoming Transmission

Regards,

We've had several attacks over the past few days from Zoner gunships and destroyers in the New York and Pennsylvania systems, I find it impossible to believe that any ships from your now-warmongering Zoner fleet are solely for peaceful duties.

Cdre. Heather Cain
LNS-Oakland

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - sirlagsalot - 11-06-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
SOURCE: ████████, Alice...
SUBJECT: Triggerhappy TF-7 vessel.

Well, since you, Cain, found it possible and acceptable to hack LN high command comm frequiencies...

I believe you are either high or drunk, Heather Cain. Here goes the next evidence of you attacking innoncent civilians and hireing questionable persons like Jason Gregory to help you with that.
Which one? Me, taking damage from your gunfire. And Veera Allen, being shot with no warnings at all.
And of you, making head against LNS-Assault1 capitan investigation on said issue.

TRANSMISSION END...

//turned <strike>pumpkin into a coach</strike> pictures into links, thanks for the tip

Incoming Transmission

Regards,

Miss Alice, you engaged Liberty ships attacking a Rheinland cruiser in New York and still expect to be treated as a civilian? I think not. You've proven that you are an enemy to Liberty, and were clearly lying when I asked you as to why you were at Manhattan.

Cdre. Heather Cain
LNS-Oakland

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - sirlagsalot - 11-06-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...
SOURCE: ████████, Alice...
SUBJECT: Triggerhappy TF-7 vessel.

Me? Shooting LNS tagged vessels? Let me request an immideately ready to see evidence, then, -AND- LNS assault wing, involved in that case, opinion on my actions. Already sent the discussion channel related data to the related parties.

TRANSMISSION END...

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - CommanderX - 11-06-2010

Name: John XIger
Rank: Capitan of gunboat LNS-Assault1, Commander of Assault Gunboat Wing.

First, I m realy sorry for entering here since it is send to Navy high command, but it seems that all opinions will have meaning in this case, so I will put my.

I have never seen Sleepyhead Capitan doing any hostile actions again civilians, Navy, or side up with pirates.

I also was not attacked by her in texas, I think Heather Cain is mistaked or tell lies.

Anyway, even if many kuzari explolers are used by pirates, it not mean we can just simply force anyone what use tham to leave liberty.
Only Cruizer/Destroyer, Battleship are Warships in Liberty laws.

So I belive Heather Cain should right away apologice to Alice in Sleepyhead and Zoner in The_New_Torth for his actions.

Once again I apologice for entering this channel.

Transmission over.

To: [LN] high command (Locked to all parties not involved directly) - Maximo Valeri - 11-06-2010

[ESTABLISHING STABLE NETWORK]
[color=#FFFFFF][SETTING NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS]

[LIBERTY NAVY COMMUNICATIONS]

Lieutenant-Commander Maximo Valeri

[color=#FF7700]It's pretty simple. If you are not part of the Primary Liberty Navy Fleet in it's respective rank category known as the High Command, you are not suppoused to enter this transmission.

Now, as to the one who started this transmission, you haven't even given us your name. Other than that, I will be forwarding this to our Admirals.

Maximo out.

[color=#FFFFFF][CONNECTION REMOVED]
[color=#FFFFFF][MESSAGE ENDING]

Incoming transmission

My name... yes... name hmmm...

You can call us Willow. And thank you.

End of transmission