Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 02-22-2013

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
[Image: Transmission%20BMM.png]
- Encryption: Sure. -
~Message Begin~

Mr Jacobs, your application has been accepted.

We love the gents over at Bowex and wholly trust their opinion. I'll see you on the flight deck. Mind we may have high expectations. Please forward your SKYP3 handle to me privately.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - VonLowe - 03-15-2013

Name: Sir Ronald Drake Bowman

Place of Birth : East End, New London

11/10/762

Physical Description: Height:187.96cm Weight: 14.28 Stone
Blue of eye and blonde of hair
Fitted out with full Bretonia-MilSpec augmentation.
[Image: kevin%20oliver.jpg]

Brief Autobiography: I have a Oxford degree in XenoGeology and Astrogation. I served in the Royal Marines for 22 years. During that time I was in command of a forward reconnaissance group. Although I can't go deeply into my record I was involved in 56 separate actions. One of which was a search and rescue operation during the dark matter storm of 784 AS. The Destroyer "Gibraltar" was presumed lost with all hands. My team was able to locate and rescue a third of her crew. Which just so happened to include one Crown Princess serving as a LtJg on her first cruise. Hence the archaic title.

Any special notes: I know mining, security, search and recovery and hostage rescue. I also play a mean six hand almonte.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: I gave all of my time to the service and had very little to show for it financially. I have a young wife and two small children I would like to see well provided for.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: No

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?
I Do so Agree

Signed:
Sir Ronald Drake Bowman, Col. BRMRet; GCB

RE: Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 03-15-2013

- Encryption: Pony Class -
~Message Begin~

Sir Bowman, your application has been accepted. We'd be delighted to have you.

I can't guarantee the lads out the back will come to calling you sir all that quickly, but I suppose it's more a matter of your preference. It'll be good to have you onboard and we look forward to ensuring you know what you're doing with those rocks.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - VonLowe - 03-15-2013

Mr. Ross,

Thank you for your faith and trust. I actually tend to not use the knighthood since it was awarded for saving only a third of the crew, but HM Gov demands it of me in official correspondence. So regardless no problem there. Once again thank you.

Drake Bowman

~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Maddox - 03-25-2013

--- Incoming transmission ---
--- Source: Planet New London ---
--- Originator: Dave Peters ---

Hi.

I'm
dave Peters, but most people just call me "Collier Dave".

Please find attached my request to be officially registered with BMM.

I await your reply.

Thanks.

Name: David Peters

Place of Birth: New London

Date of Birth:13/2/771

Physical Description:5'10", brown hair, blue eyes, slim build

Brief Autobiography:Born on New London to a Military family. Served with the Armed forces for 10 years.Now, I want to continue to serve my House. We need minerals to keep up the fight to preserve our way of life and if I can help do that, I will.

Any special notes:I'd never be able to look my kids in the eye if I thought I hadn't done enough to secure their futures.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:Logic - I'm a miner, so it's only natural to apply to the best mining organisation out there.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:No

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Yes

Signed:
David Peters.

--- Transmission ends ---

RE: Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 03-26-2013

- Encryption: french -
~Message Begin~

Mr Peters, your application has been accepted. You seem a reliable chap.

We do want you to make sure however that your are familiar with the required readings on the front screen of this system; they are essential.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Big_B - 04-10-2013

Name: Connor Hoskins

Place of Birth: Planet Leeds

Date of Birth: 19.11.798 A.S.

Physical Description:
A size of 5.9 ft., short black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin,

Brief Autobiography:
Born on planet Leeds, in a Miner family. When I was 18 my dad let me fly in his ship and i mined my first rock. From this point i knowed i was born to be a Miner like my Father and my grandfather befor him. My dad gave me enough money that i can buy a Mining ship and start to make my own money. And from that day until today i mine for myself

Any special notes:
I was born to be a miner and i will do anything in my hands to bring BMM the honor it deserves

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Because my whole life i mined alone and now i want to be a part of something bigger than just to be a normal miner

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: Yes

Do you agree to these terms? Yes

Signed:
Connor Hoskins

RE: Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 04-11-2013

- Encryption: talvez -
~Message Begin~

Quite young lad aren't you? I need you to understand we'll have to trust you, Hoskins, and you're going to have to be willing to follow orders and learn at a steep level. We do trust Bowex's offices and subsequently your application is accepted. Don't let us down.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - 1cecold - 04-12-2013

Name: Mark Cameron

Place of Birth: New London

Date of Birth: 29/04/796 AS

Physical Description: Young looking, slim, 5"11, Dark Brown hair with green eyes

Brief Autobiography: I was brought up with my brother Kevin Cameron, he went into the trading industry with Bowex and I was always reminded of his success, so I decided to find myself a ship and start mining some gold so that I to can be a hard working proud Bretonian

Any special notes: I am fully equipped with a Hegemon and ready to start working

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: I was recommended to it by my brother Kevin Cameron, I also hear they are the best for mining

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: I was recommended it by Andrew Peterson

Yes

Signed: Mark Cameron

RE: Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 04-12-2013

- Encryption: chilli baby back ribs -
~Message Begin~

Mr Cameron.

You seem to fit the criteria for employment and as such your application is accepted. We'll see you on Thames.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<