Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Jayce - 01-16-2015

Name:
Samuel McCormick

Place of Birth:
Planet Denver, Colorado.

Date of Birth:
May 29th, 796 AS.

Physical Description:
Average build, slightly tubby.

Brief Autobiography:
Born on Planet Denver, the height of Samuel's career was during the brief stint of combat between Deep Space Engineering and ALG Waste Disposal. Collecting over 800 million in bounties before the board was closed, he gained fame in and around Liberty as an excellent Gunboat captain.

Any special notes:
None.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
To make money.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
N

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
aflyingbiskit

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Y

Signed:
Samuel "Sammy B" McCormick

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Goldberg - 01-27-2015

Name:
Willhelm Dirrupt

Place of Birth:
New London

Date of Birth:
May 04th, 792 AS.

Physical Description:
75Kg, slim build, short curly blond hair, blue eyes and a little red nose

Brief Autobiography:
Willhelm Dirrupt is the son of Farrid Dirrupt. Farid Dirrupt was a miner. He worked for BMM for 30 Years. After a normal Mining session is father was killed by a Molly attack.
Willhelm Dirrupt finished the Ground Combat Training at the Bretonian Army. He was good, but that was not what he want to be. A soldier was not his dreamjob so he decide to write an application to BMM.
All what he want is that the Bretonian Army can kill all Mollys in Dublin and invade his system. But he knows, they need many ressources to do this.

Any special notes:
Finished the Ground Combat Training, flying a Bretonian Liner and i have in my garage a mining ship left.

Too bring the power back to Bretonia, to stop the invading from Gallia and delete the Mollys

No

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
tt_pau_tt

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?
Yes
Signed:

Willhelm Dirrupt

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kirschbach - 01-28-2015

Name:
Draven Kirschbach

Place of Birth:
Planet Erie

Date of Birth:
18 Dec 769 A.S.

Physical Description:
Brown Hair Brown Eyes, Heavy Build

Brief Autobiography:
I have been a freelancer all of my life and I am looking to settle with a company and continue doing what I love to do. MINE = MONEY

Any special notes:
None that I can think of, I was never trained or certified. Just good at what I do.

I enjoy mining and making credits.

N

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
kirschbach

Do you agree to these terms?Y

Signed:
Draven Kirschbach

[Image: 1.png][Image: 2.png][Image: 3.png][Image: 4.png][Image: 5.png]

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - _Freezer7_ - 01-28-2015

Name:
Brian Helly

Place of Birth:
New London

Date of Birth:
June 3rd, 790 A.S

Physical Description:
85kg, High Build, Darkblond Hair, Green Eyes

Brief Autobiography:
First i was a lone Miner in the great Space of Bretonia, but at one day i see some guys from BMM, i scanned his ID and read the text what they are doing exactly, and then i see that i want to be a part of BMM because there i can find friends, mine with them, help others out and bring together with my new friend gold or other minerals to systems which need them.

Any special notes:
I finished the Combat Training.

Because BMM is one of the most active factions in Bretonia.

No

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
clone172

Do you agree to these terms?Yes

Signed:
Brian Helly

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Euca - 01-29-2015

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mr Dirrupt, Mr Kirschbach, Mr Helly.
Encryption: Vague Towel
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Dirrupt,
While it to hear about your father's passin', but it is a relief that no one pressed any charges against BMM! While your solider training will be handy for security reasons, you will also need a certificate in "Hegemon Handling" and "Mining Control". Fear not though, we'll educate you on that. Therefore, you are accepted.

To Mr Kirschbach and Mr Helly,
While BMM doesn't doubt your ability in the field, we do have doubts about your history. Please fill out this form remembering to elaborate on your answers.

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][font=Times New Roman][size=medium]Tell us about your history.[/size][/font]
[indent][i]-Your autobiography here-[/i][/indent]
[/indent][/indent][/indent]

Best of luck to the both of you.

Awaiting your response,
George Collins, CEO of BMM.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kirschbach - 01-29-2015

Tell us about your history.
My father Milton Kirschbach was a freelance trader, as far back as I could remember. Even as a child I don't think he settled in with a company. I remember going long trading trips and enjoying the many different cultures. He was killed in the fall of 798 AS by pirates from the Liberty system. I started running his trade route after that. I sold his ship, the memories are still hard to bare. I am looking to settle with a company and perhaps start a family and I would like to work for BMM. I read the news and I feel that I can prosper here. I don't have much experience with combat but I am good at trading and I understand the value of a good shipment.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - _Freezer7_ - 01-29-2015

Tell us about your history.
I was born as the son from Richard Helly, a very good miner and my Father. First he mined in Liberty, but than Rheinland started a war against Liberty and he cant bring his mined minerals to Rheinland anymore, in that moment he lost his best partner for selling minerals. After that he moved with my mome to Bretonia, New London and my mome born me there. Some year later, i was on a fly with my father, i saw some BMM ships and i asked my Father: What is BMM? He answered: BMM is a Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing Company. After that he sayed: If you are older u must join a company like BMM to get a better miner as me. My father get attacked by Molly´s and his ship got destroyed, so now its my time to get a better miner as my father was.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kuduka - 02-18-2015

Name:
Alistair Durham
Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds, Leeds
Date of Birth:
April 25th 795
Physical Description:
78 kg, 1,82 tall, average build, silver hair color - yes it is indeed natural (somehow).
Brief Autobiography:
Lost both of my parents in a mining accident when I was 10. They were BMM employees. Quite recently I lost the last of my cousins to the bloody Gallic navy. I have been around mining equipment for as long as I can remember. In the last couple of years I have been working as an independent miner in Dublin. Before that I piloted a small 1800 cargo trading ship. I fancy myself a rathet average fighter pilot, kind of hard not to have at least some skill considering the damn Mollies in Dublin. Perhaps I could double as security when necessary. With a bit of training I shouldn't have any problems fighting off pirates.
Any special notes:
I have an almost fully set up Arrastra. Just need to fix the armor and main weapin. My ship is under an alias due to some really bad blood with a few Mollies. They tended to go directly after me specifically.
It is sort of family tradition at this point. My father, mother, grandfather even have all joined at some point.
No.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
dakata09
Yes.
Signed:

Alistair Durham

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Euca - 02-22-2015

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mr Durham.
Encryption: Pompus Orca
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Durham,
Just as your parents were told however many years ago, welcome to BMM and the rest of your life.

George Collins, CEO of BMM.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Misfit - 02-28-2015

Name:
Henry Dilmund
Place of Birth:
Planet New London, Bath city
Date of Birth:
804 A.S
Physical Description:
Average Bretonian
Brief Autobiography:
I started out my life as a space pilot hauling goods in a freighter, doing odd jobs for Bowex and Gateway (without each other knowing) and trying to make money like that. I've seen BMM ships around hauling all sorts of cool ores and flying mining ships which I think is pretty cool and interests me a lot, so I figured I'd give it a shot and ask to join.
Any special notes:
Nope.
Because I like mining ships and trading things
Nope.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
ejthirteenthirtyseven
Yee
Signed:
Henry Dilmund