Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - BMM-HQ - 04-25-2016

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Sirius.
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Recruitment.

A reminder to everyone that BMM recruitment is OPEN

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - BMM-HQ - 05-24-2016

Encryption: Medium

Recruitment Closed Until further notice.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Aeron Chavez - 05-27-2016

BMM Recruitment Form #0970:

Name:
Aeron Chavez
Ship Name:
"Cruncher''-(V)
Place of Birth:
Planet New London
Date of Birth:
17/09/775A.S.
Physical Description:
Blond hair, Blue Eyes, white tanned. Got a gotee.
Brief Autobiography:
Born on Planet New London. Went to school and graduated in the top 10 of my year. Went ot flight school and passed my piloting exam with "Flying" colours. Did odd jobs till I saved enough credits to buy my first mining ship, was small but made money with it as a independent minor. Wanted to be a part of something more fruitful so I went on to apply for a position at BMM. Want to be a part of something more than just mining mindlessly, I want to be a part of a purpose.
Any special notes:
I enjoy fried foods
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Want to be a part of something more than just mining mindlessly, I want to be a part of a purpose.
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
No
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Aeron.Chavez

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes I Do
Signed:
Aeron Chavez

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - TheShooter36 - 06-03-2016

Subject: Recruitment, CEO change

Greetings everyone, i am your new CEO Martin Carter, i look forward to see new employees and apologize for delayed response. As you may guess already, recruitment is opened again.

Mr. Chavez

You wont find much ,especially fried, food around while mining for long shifts *chuckles* but i can assure you, you will be part of something bigger than just you. We will contact you via S.K.Y.P.3 channels, yes, you are in. Tell Thames quartermaster to inspect your ship and install proper identification systems.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Epo - 06-03-2016

BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
Mark Snow
Place of Birth:
Planet New London
Date of Birth:
800 AS
Physical Description:
181 cm tall; Short black hair; blue eyes
Brief Autobiography:
Born at Planet New London in 800 AS and graduated on one of its universities. His father was a trader, so Mark got into the business pretty fast. He's been flying on his father's ship for quite a while and taught how to deal with pirates properly... At least with ones who are open for speaking, if they are not.. your countermeassure is your only hope if the situation starts to be hot. However, people usually prefer to speak and open fire, as Mark's experience says
Any special notes:
-
Mark's been trading in Bretonia for quite a while right now. Joining a corporation with more than a few people around is what he's looking for right now, especially if it helps the Crown
No
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
One of you has it

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Yes
Signed:
M. Snow

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - TheShooter36 - 06-03-2016

Subject: Recruitment

Mr. Snow

So, an experienced trader that i see here. You are pretty much BMM material, and...countermeasures, of course. These will be your only option as we dont deal with pirates with "the other way" often. I'm looking forward to see you at chair of a transport as soon as possible.
We will contact you via S.K.Y.P.3 channels. Also, get a ship, as i see you dont have one of yours. You can either get from our shared command pool as a temporary one or get one of your own. Good luck.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Eurobeat - 07-17-2016

[Deleted]

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - GodsFavorite - 07-18-2016

BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
William Cross
Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds
Date of Birth:
Physical Description:
Elderly man, average height and build
Brief Autobiography:
When I was a boy I helped my father pilot his Gull throughout New London and Dublin, fulfilling small sub-contract roles or supplying minor installations. Eventually I took over shipping operations as my father decided to retire. When the Gull was blown up by Molly pirates I lost the company my father built. I started managing a warehouse and factory on Leeds to get back on my feet. That took me many years, and by the time war broke out I was to old to enlist. Instead I spent my days making sure war material was produced timely and efficiently. With the fall of Leeds I was moved to a refugee camp on New London, and have been looking for a way to help Bretonia.
Any special notes:
Willing to work hard. Anything to get out of this wretched refugee camp. Would prefer to fly freighters.
BMM helps Bretonia, I can't fight anymore, so I have to find other ways to help.
No.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Answer Here

agreed
Signed:
William Cross

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - TheShooter36 - 07-24-2016

Subject: Recruitment

Mr. Cross

As i see, you are a bretonian patriot. Willing to help to this glorious house by any means. While you cant fight, you can haul with us. Ensure deliveries reach their destinations in time and you will do well. We can work with you Mr. Cross. Go to Thames Station and talk with quartermaster to set your papers and IFF transponder, we will provide a ship for you as i cannot find a ship that is yours.

One more thing, we need S.K.Y.P.3 Handle of yours to further communicate and add your information to our database so we can keep records. Good luck!

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - BMM-HQ - 07-26-2016

Encryption: Medium

Recruitment Re-Opened.