Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Black Smoke - 02-05-2017

BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:Ryan Ramon
Ryan Ramon
Place of Birth:
Planet Curacao, Cortez system
Date of Birth:
18.6.801 AS
Physical Description:
I am 1,89cm tall, weight is 86kg with an nicely built body
Brief Autobiography:
My family went on a vacation to Curacao but I was born earlier then expected so they stayed there until I was one year old. My father was an worker for BMM, kept their ships running and my mother worked in offices. Rest of my life was normal, school, college and now work. So I come to you.
Any special notes:
I sleep very little so I can work longer
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Seems like a nice place to start working and earning credits
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
No
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Black Smoke

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes
Signed:Ramon Ryan[/indent

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 02-05-2017

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Sirius.
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Recruitment

Mr. Ramon

I see you are keen on working for us, and we are glad to say that your application has been ACCEPTED , grab your kit and head to graves, we will be in contact very shortly.
See you in Space.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Operator - 03-20-2017

Name:
Sou Noamara
Place of Birth:
Planet Kyushu, Kyushu System, Kusari Republic
Date of Birth:
04.09.802 A.S.
Physical Description:
Height - 1.92 m; Weight - 77 kgs;
Brief Autobiography:
Born in family of farmers, who usualy were exporting a lot of Rice from from my origin. Decided to start my own career as a hauler, signed several contracts with Interspace Commerse, Kishiro Technologies, Daumann Heavy Constructions and Gas Mining Guild. Now doing nothing but hauling the Ore.
Any special notes:
I'd rather stay with my "Stork".
Since Kishiro Technologies doesn't responds to my calls, I want to resign my contract with them, but in the same time, I'm offering my services to your company. I already had an enjoyable experience with Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing and I can state that our cooperation can be quite profitable.
No.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
renstalypo

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Yes, I do.
Signed:
Noamara, Sou.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 03-20-2017

Mr. Noamara

I see you've been quite around in Sirius, I believe your experience will be usefull for us. Welcome in our company, grab your kit and meet me on Graves Station in Dublin.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Unknown User - 07-28-2017

Name:
Akaya Da
Place of Birth:
Planet New Tokyo , New Tokyo System
Date of Birth:
27.07.824 a.s
Physical Description:
I am 1,67m tall, weight is 65kg
Brief Autobiography:
Born on Planet Tokyo, Akaya Dai Never made any training since he would rather always act from small up and wanted to become a dealer.
Since he never really learned much, he wanted to achieve something in his life and since he made many trade deals he met the nice workers of Bretonia and so he wanted to become a part of them.
And therefore he wanted to make an application and sign a contract
Why do you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing:
To be honest because I want to become a part of them to become a team with them and to demonstrate the Bretonian strength
BMM keeps the right to release you of service by not following the companys guidelines and bringing the companys reputation in jeopardy!
Because I worked at kishiro
Any special notes:
I sleep very little so I can work longer
Seems like a nice place to start working and earning credits
No
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
h4ardcore

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote:
BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Yes
Signed:Akaya Dai[/indent]

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - kookee2k2 - 08-07-2017

[indent]
BMM Recruitment Form #3.1415926:

Name:
[indent]Sir Kookimire Van Muffins
Place of Birth:
Cambridge Research Station
Date of Birth:
Approx 32 Cycles ago
Physical Description:
5'11" Caucasian, Heavy Build
Brief Autobiography:
Trader by Trade, Miner when convenient. Willing to take the riskier routes if it means profit, given that the cruise engines and the shields will hold.
Any special notes:
Reasonably stable individual, but has a distinct belief that he is a 6' tall walking talking (slightly magical) Gingerbread man. The Bretonian Psychiatric Wards deemed him to not to be any threat to himself or to society.
Has been flying and mining around the BMM for a while now, and with out a group seems a bit lonely. And, those Molly's and Cosairs pinging my shields get a bit bothersome when mining.
Was not. However, have seen members before, and my IFF, ID and equipment (at a few hours of time) seemed appropriate for any future endeavors.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Uh, Discord app?

Sure why not
Signed:
Sir Kookimire Van Muffins
Callsign: Kookee

Recent Gold sale (06Aug2017) (Self Mined)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw1rqxNpzpu0RGRxX3FHUEx1d2M/view

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 08-09-2017

"Sir Kookimire Van Muffins"

Your application is hereby denied we have no use for "Muffins" or "Cookies" in this company.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Festus McBoyle - 10-04-2017

[indent]

Name:
[indent]Undertaker-
Place of Birth:
Manchester
Date of Birth:
Unknown- (Orphaned)
Physical Description:
Fit
Brief Autobiography:
Inherited a mining ship back in the day. Been a BMM indie for too long. Want in for the security that BMM offers.
Any special notes:
None
Want the security of a bigger organisation.
No.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
None.

Yes.
Signed:
UNDERTAKER-

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Smokey. - 12-21-2018

Name:
Clark Kent
Place of Birth:
Planet New London, New London
Physical Description:
Carbon based human
Brief Autobiography:
Good day, you may still have my personnel file.. I worked here for a short while as a miner. I started my mining career with the Bretonian Mining & Fabrications company, working myself up from miner to a company administrator.. Well, after a reshuffle in the hierarchy of the company i was unfortunately deemed surplus to requirements. After a short break i did some shifts for yourselves but was eventually called back to BMF to continue my role as a miner/transport captain.. Unfortunately the setup of the company had changed completely at this point and i was unable to resettle back into the organisation. Well, after some time away visiting relatives in the Stuttgart system i'm back and ready to grind out some credits blasting rocks
Any special notes:
Qualified in advanced mining techniques & hostile freight manoeuvring procedures
As above
I was not
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Discord?

I agree
Signed:
C.Kent

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - BMM-HQ - 12-21-2018

"Sir Kent"

Your application is hereby accepted, welcome to the family!

Sincerely Yours,
James Goldberg, CEO of BMM