Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Hopewell - 02-07-2019

[indent]
BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
[indent]Michael Taylor
Place of Birth:
Planet Sprague / Ômega 3
Date of Birth :
14/Dec./800
Physical Description:
One meter and eighty tall with 90 kilos. Caucasian white, black hair and green eyes.
Brief Autobiography:
I schooled elementary school at the Douglas Station Stationary School, where my parents worked. When I coined the Promario Study, I studied secondary education at the Sprague Planet, which leveraged my admission to the University of Cambodia, where I majored in Cosmic Sciences and Advanced Techniques in Allopathic Metaphysics.
Since then, I have ventured to gain practical knowledge to add more value to my resume. For this to happen, I have taken advantage of the opportunities to travel between the galaxies of the cosmos, where in some occasions I put into practice the fruit of the theoretical knowledge acquired during my life of studies.
I have been.
Any special notes:
Now I dream of working and contributing to a great project.
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
I heard that BMM has a great project related to Scientific Data and I decided to try to dedicate my theoretical and practical knowledge to this project, as I said, this is my dream of professional achievement in the area that I chose for academic training.
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
I have heard of the existence of this company, but I have never been more interested in this, for my studies and my travels have not given me a chance to do so.
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Handle:
Hopewell#2432

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes
Signed:
Michael Taylor

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 02-07-2019

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Sirius.
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Recruitment

Greetings Mr Taylor, its always nice to see people investing in their education, however I hope your practical skills were educated aswell.

Your application is hereby accepted.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Markam - 02-07-2019

BMM Recruitment Form #0969:

Name:
George Thornwood
Place of Birth:
Planet Leeds / Leeds System
Date of Birth :
4/Nov./793
Physical Description:
One meter and eighty five, weighing around 95 kilos. Caucasian white, brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Brief Autobiography:
A career transport captain, many years were spent as a contracted transport for the various corporations domestic or not, was convinced by a recruiter to go full time BMM, the need to find a stable income before retirement was the primary motivator. A rather uneventful early life, went into piloting straight after secondary, enrolling in the Doncaster transport pilot academy.
Any special notes:
None to note, just hoping I live to retirement.
As stated above, contract work was not providing the stable income to guarantee retirement, it was fun while it lasted, but reality has hit.
I have worked for them on occasion, but not referred on this occurrence
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Handle:
Markam#8470

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Yes
Signed:
George Thornwood

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 02-07-2019

Greetings Mr Thornwood, we could use someone with your experience, knowing his way around in Transports and secure routs for our vessels.

Your application is hereby accepted.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Saber.Jeff - 02-18-2019

[indent]
BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
[indent]Michael Ramon
Place of Birth:
Planet New London, New London
Date of Birth:
800 A.S
Physical Description:
Young, well looking, thiny, blue eyed and blond-haired. Tall (180 cms) and bronzed skin.
Brief Autobiography:
I have no big bio, I was born at Cambridge in a normal family, I didn't had a very awesome life. Passed my exam (I'm good in physics and german) and followed my father to BMM and the beautiful Dublin system. I work now in a small mining ship there. [M]".
Any special notes:
I have a quick eye for efficiency
Cause I always wanted to work in this big company to support our glorious country and the war effort against Galia.Also,my deep admiration for this company pushed me to apply
No
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Handle:
Saber.Jeff#1530

Yes
Signed:
Michael Ramon

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Markam - 02-20-2019

Apologies, made error in post.

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Renoktu_Ree - 02-20-2019

BMM Recruitment Form #0971:

Name:
Edward Kenway
Place of Birth:
Planet New London, New London
Date of Birth:
796 A.S
Physical Description:
Tall:1.86cm - Hair:Red - Eye colour:Blue - Weight:209 lb,(Bodybuilding)
Brief Autobiography:
Grown up on Planet New London,Father got a small trading company. He died when i was 19 years old and mother cant managed the company and get bankrupt. I got no good relaition to my mother so i was moving forward to find my own way within Sirius. I worked for many little groups and companys as trader. Later i worked as Miner and stick on it,and worked as independent miner on my own on demand for sup companys. On my middle aged days now i noticed and feel within my head that i miss something,something bigger and better then this life and one day i meet a guy from BMM who gives me a information which could change my life,to join the Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing.
Any special notes:
Experiance in Mining Vessels - also for trading ships
I want to be more and looking for a brighter and happier future,and BMM looks like a great chance to be part of something big,big in buisness and great collaboration.
NO
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Handle:
Renoktu#2773

Yes Sir
Signed:
[Image: u15dBIi.png]

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 02-23-2019

Greetings Mr. Kenway and Ramon, we're always looking for new motivated personnel. Welcome to our company.

Your applications are hereby accepted.

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Drakarys - 08-09-2020

BMM Recruitment Form #0972:

Name:
Morgan Blatt
Place of Birth:
Planet Cambridge
Date of Birth:
14/12/800
Physical Description:
1,79 meter
Brief Autobiography:
Well, there's not much to say, I grew up in Cambridge. My parents are very important to me. I want to help them with a good allowance and loving love that they deserve. My brother works at Liberty. He's an accountant in an office. I need more stability in my life and that's also why I moved to New London where I own a small apartment now, it's not much, but it's my niche. I've been flying BMM for some time. But I haven't won much so far, but enough to buy a Clydesdale mining ship and a Shetland transporter. I want to work and have financial stability, that's why I sign up. I'll probably find my goal here.
Any special notes:
Nope
Just to make a good fortune while I'm still young age. Young, handsome and yummy.
Nope
D.1.5.C.0.R.D Handle:
Drakarys#4063

Yes
Signed:
Morgan Blatt

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Nepotu - 08-14-2023

Recruitment Form

BASIC INFORMATION:

> Lastname/Firstname: Lancaster Lucas
> Place, and date of Birth: Planet New London, November 8, 799 A.S.
> Qualifications: Advanced Ship Handling Certification, Tactical Security Training
> Desired Position - Miner, Shipper, Security Officer: Shipper and Security Officer
> Appearance: Lucas carries himself with an air of confidence, his tall frame and well-built physique reflecting his dedication to physical fitness. His piercing blue eyes radiate a sharp intelligence, complemented by his neatly trimmed brown hair. Lucas typically dresses in the practical attire favored by Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing employees.
> Short Biography:
  • Hailing from the bustling hub of Planet New London, Lucas Lancaster grew up surrounded by the sights and sounds of industry. With a fascination for ships and a keen interest in security protocols, he charted a course to become a valuable asset within Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing. Lucas' proficiency in ship handling and security strategies is unmatched, making him a dependable choice for the roles of shipper and security officer. His commitment to efficiency and safety ensures the seamless transportation of valuable resources while safeguarding against potential threats. Approaching his 30s, Lucas remains dedicated to upholding the standards of excellence that define the company, and he eagerly anticipates contributing to its continued success in his dual capacity as shipper and security officer.

OORP PART:

> Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): Never been in a mining/shipping faction, want to pew Mollies and have a character in this area of the game
> Time Zone: GMT +3
> Discord ID: nepo0365