Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Snowstorm - 08-14-2023

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

Recruitment Form

BASIC INFORMATION:

> Lastname/Firstname: Tom Vickers
> Place, and date of Birth: Planet Manhattan, 797
> Qualifications: Ex-Liberty Navy pilot, Gallic War veteran
> Desired Position - Miner, Shipper, Security Officer: Miner, Shipper, Security Officer
> Appearance: Height: 6'1 ft; Weight: 198 lbs; Eyes: Green; Hair: Brown.
> Short Biography:
  • During the outbreak of the Gallic War, I served under contract in the Liberty Navy. During the war, I met a Breton girl, and as my contract ended, I moved to the planet New London and got married. Now I'm looking for a place where I can apply my skills as a fighter pilot. I expect a stable salary and an interesting job. With a pilot like me, your transports can feel safe.

OORP PART:

> Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): I hate Mollys I want to mine and fight
> Time Zone: GMT+3
> Discord ID: snowstorm1496

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 08-14-2023

[Image: BMM_Logo.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: BMM, Office of recruitment
SENDER: Ian Gunn, CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: IgtmGYE.png]

New employees of BMM.

Mr. Lancaster, Mr. Vickers. The recruitment office has read your applications with great attention and has forwarded them to me.

Mr. Lancaster, BMM is always looking for capable pilots, especially those with expertise in security questions regarding convoys or patroling the near areas of our operations. Consider your application accepted. Your new job title of senior security officer comes with a bonus of 50.000.000 S.C. to increase your motivation to stay with us.

Mr. Vickers, we all lost our beloved in the war, I am glad that you have met somebody who you have chosen to stay with for the rest of your life. The aid of the Liberty Navy during the Gallic War is unmatched by any aid we have received during this conflict and I am honored to count you as one of the many surviving veterans to be one of our security pilots. Consider your application accepted. Your new job title of senior security officer comes with a bonus of 50.000.000 S.C. to increase your motivation to stay with us.

Good luck everyone.

Ian Gunn,
CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Kanzler Niemann - 09-08-2023

This post marks the end of the short-lived revival of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.