Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=49593)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Miaou - 06-03-2012

Name: Justin Cider
Place of birth: LD-14
Date of birth: 798 A.S.
Sex: Male
Physical description: 6"1', Tall, skinny, beard. Black hair cut shoulder height.

Biography (in first-person):
Being born on a mining station, I have been watching my father work for BMM for quite a while. I attempted to steer clear of his legacy by opening a bar called the Going Cider, but it quickly fell through. Being out of money, I'm hoping you could assist me in my financial problems, maybe enough to get a bar again.

Special notes: Good with Ladies.
Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]:
To help myself gain my income back, maybe open a bar later on. I love me some Cider.

Do you agree to these terms? {(yes]}/no.

Signed: Justin Cider

Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 06-03-2012

>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
[Image: Transmission%20BMM.png]
- Encryption: Eh. -
~Message Begin~

Mr Cider:

Your application is being accepted as we find your business efforts quite admirable. Really though, we'll be keeping an eye on your performance in the field if we're to let you stay on.

Welcome.

Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - botaki - 06-06-2012

Name: David Hayter
Place of birth: Leeds
Date of birth:785 A.S.
Physical description:6"3', Tall, well built, beard. blond short hair.
Biography (in first-person): My father worked for the equipment dealer on Leeds and so I learned alot about machines from a young age, when i finally became 18 i went to flight school and learned to fly and then got my licence to fly bigger ships after that i worked in a transport company that moved ore but it wasnt for me I want to be in the field mining

Special notes: i like beer and ladies

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: To try and strike the big one and maybe get ahead in life

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms? yes

Signed: David Hayter

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 06-06-2012

- Encryption: Hmmmm... -
~Message Begin~

Mr Hayter, is it?

Odd name, not strikingly Bretonian, but certainly not relevant to your employment. I need to note that you should pay close attention and care to your speaking and the way you go about saying things. Breaking up your sentences will prove important when interacting with other employees or prospective clients in operations - although you're not yet in the PR department, so don't worry yourself over it. Furthermore, you should note that beer and women are strictly off-duty time related, and any compromising or criminal, or otherwise damaging events involving these, on or off the job, are reprehensible within the corporation.

Your application is hereby accepted.

Welcome aboard.

Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - XxbTWxX - 06-16-2012

Aplication for A24124/E-22.

Name: Chris Hart

Date of Birth: 10th May, 781 AS

Physical description: 189 cm, black hair, brown eyes. Weight 78 kg.

Skype-name: d3st0y3r

Biography:
Born on planet New London. As smallest child, I had hard childhood, my two bigger brothers was bulling me. My father was 5th generation BMM worker, but he was addicted to cardi and he died from it, when i was 16 years old. My brothers took his ship and left me one CSV with mining turret. I started mining with it and earned a little money. My brothers became Red Hessians and killed my mother for little amount of money and they steal every credit I have.

Special notes: Love physics and robotics.

Why you want to join Bretonia mining & Manufacturing[Mining Division]: I lova shooting at rocks and I want to continue my family business.

Anyone from Bowex) send you here?: Nope.

BMM reserves the right to release you of service by not following the company's guidelines and/or placing the company's reputation in jeopardy!
Do you agree to these terms? >>Yes<<

Signed: Chris Hart

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 06-18-2012

- Encryption: Well then. -
~Message Begin~

Mr Hart.

The recruitment office raised severe concern over your applicaton. I can appreciate why.
We'll accept you on a trainee basis, following a comprehensive, and I do mean comprehensive psychological evaluation.

We'll see you on the training deck shortly thereafter.

Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - nerflek - 07-23-2012

Name: Stan August Graham
Place of Birth: Planet Leeds, Leeds.
Date of Birth: 794-04-08
Physical Description: 180 cm, dark hair, 'normal'-looking. Weighs 76 kg.
Brief Autobiography: I was born and raised on Leeds, then I took a job as a painter and with a loan, managed to purchase myself a Starflier, and then made my living for a while by lending my ship as transport for people wanting discreet, low-risk travel. However, I recently found an Arrastra type miner floating abandoned in space, and with a few months of waiting for the BPA, was able to become the new owner.
Any special notes: I'm fond of pie, but don't care much for cheesecake. More interestingly maybe, I've also had to go to prison once, for accidentally stealing some goods a passenger forgot in my ship. The passenger had a very expensive lawyer and the judge didn't really believe my story.
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: My parents taught me quite early that industry builds and sustains empires, and I want to do my part to help the crown.
Were you referred here by Bowex)?: Yes, by quite a lot of people actually.
BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms? Yes.

Signed: Stan Graham

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 07-23-2012

- Encryption: Okay. -
~Message Begin~

Mr Graham.

We're pleased to accept on the grounds that there's no reason not to, however with that conviction in mind be informed we do keep records and logs of ore count. That being said though, even if someone were to steal it they'd just have to sell it back to us.

We look forward to teaching you how to use that miner of yours and do hope the circumstances of its abandonment weren't too unfortunate.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Bl00DISH - 07-28-2012

Name:
Roger Bain

Place of Birth:
Planet Cambridge, Cambridge

Date of Birth:
8th Feb, 794 AS

Physical Description:
Average, nothing special.

Brief Autobiography:
Growing up on the orphanage on planet Cambridge wasn´t easy. Sure, the scenery was pretty and all, but it was hard to not have someone who cared about you. One day when I managed to score an apprenticeship at the local production facility where one of the seniors felt sympathy for me and became somewhat of a father to me. After a few years of working there in the production department I had managed to get plenty of friends, and managed to get a promotion to the recently opened mining department. Two dozens of 'Surveyors' were purchased and we were going to mine our own materials, but the company went bankrupt and I was no longer able to visit the space that I just discovered. I realized that I had worked there for quite a while, and had quite a bit saved up. My savings and a small loan were just enough for me to get a Hegemon, which had always impressed me.

Any special notes:
I´m loyal and trustworthy. I´m also a cheese enthusiast.

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
I recently bought a Hegemon and I´m now standing here without a job. I am eager to get back into space. BMM will also provide me with a chance to do my part for the Crown.

Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
Many people told me to apply for BMM, some friends from Bowex are some of them.

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?
Yes

Signed:
Roger Bain

Bretonian Mining &amp; Manufacturing Recruitment - Champ - 07-30-2012

- Encryption: Well, alright... -
~Message Begin~

It does never cease to amaze me Mr Bain of how many orphans we have in Bretonia who buy a mining ship with no idea how to use the thing and then come seeking employment from us. Baffling.

We're pleased to accept your application. Your previous experience in mining should hopefully benefit you. Of course, comprehensive training is always included.

You can keep that cheese inside your own cabin though, Bain. See you in the bay.

Yours sincerely,
Ian Ross
~Message End~
>>TRANSMISSION CEASED<<