Discovery Gaming Community
The Search For Leonardo Tigre and Milarosa Bloodstone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: The Search For Leonardo Tigre and Milarosa Bloodstone (/showthread.php?tid=49614)

The Search For Leonardo Tigre and Milarosa Bloodstone - Mr.Fabulous - 11-08-2010

~~~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~~~
~~~TRANSMISSION VERIFIED~~~
~~~ENCRYPTION: 3~~~

... ... ... ... ...

~~~TRANSMISSION DECRYPTED~~~

~~~TRANSMISSION DATA-CLUSTER TYPE: OPEN SOURCE ZIP-FILE~~~
~~~UNZIPPING FILE~~~
~~~UPLOADING VIDEO FEED~~~

ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFFF33]MEDIUM

SENDER: Helga Faustbeign
RECEIVER: Lawful, Quasi-lawful & Independent Groups (Zoners, Freelancers, etc.)
ORIGIN: 8090-Harrowfall Avenue, Jettison City; Planet Erie; Pennsylvania; Liberty Systems
DATE/TIME: 08 November, 818 A.S
SUBJECT: Reward for the Safe Return of individuals, Leonardo and Milarosa Tigre

The monitor opens up to reveal the gaunt face of a white-haired, elderly woman somewhere in her early-60's, her somewhat-worried eyes hiding behind round, thin-framed spectacles. She heaves a short sigh before beginning, "Guten Tag, prospective rescue-vess'ls. My name's Helga Faustbeign, an' I'm in need ov zome help...

"About a monzh ago, a Zoner-Freelancer 'Moldy Crow' zhat vent by zhe designat'n IFS-Solardancer had left the hang'r to zhe Omicron-zyztems to hunt Nomadz. Zhis ship was pilot'd by Herr Leonardo Tigre.

"Now... I know zhat zuch an expedition vould be high-risk, and I and he had already made zhe preparations in zhe event zhat he might not come back for a vhile. He vas sched'led to come back in at least a veek or so, and it's already been more zhan double zhat time since even his last transmiss'n."

She pauses a bit before continuing on, "... Zhere's also vone ozher probl'm... Herr Leonardo gave me explic't instruct'ns NOT to let his adopted zizter, Frau Milarosa Tigre, from coming along vizh him. Apparently, it zeems she managed to evade my eye, and might have stowered herself inside the Solardancer zhrough a scanner-proof crate."

Her next words come out in a grimmer tone, "... Zomezing must've happened to zhe both ov zhem if zhey hadn't replied for zhis long. Iv I know Herr Leonardo, he'd already have zent a delayed transmiss'n from any nearby Zoner Freeport, berating as to vhy Frau Mila managed to come along, vhich vouldn't take more zhan two veeks to arrive back at zhe Estate...

"... and it's been a monzh already...

"Please... Zhis transmiss'n is a request from any and all concerned Lawful, Quasi-Lawful, and Independent pilots and captainz zhat be villing to seek zhem out. I am villing to pay 40-Million Credits for zhe safe return ov both Herr Leonardo Tigre and Frau Milarosa Tigre, or at least 20-Million Credits for zhe safe return ov just vone ov zhem.

"Here are zhe intel to get you started:"

Quote:Full Name: Leonardo Jurado Hildebrande Tigre
Height: 164cm
Weight: 69kg
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Copper Red
Skin Color: Light Tan
Conditions: Healthy
Distinguishing Features: He usually wears a brown trenchcoat and dark-brown cargo-pants, lined with all manner of improvised tools and equipment; He also carries around with him an improvised, homemade Neutron-pistol; He is also usually cool, melancholic, and deep in thought

Quote:Full Name: Milarosa Hildebrande Tigre (originally Tamikus Bloodstone)
Height: 162cm
Weight: 65kg
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Copper Red
Skin Color: Light Tan
Conditions: Healthy
Distinguishing Features: She is easily distinguishable by her child-like demeanor, clumsy behavior and idealistic nature; She is also probably the only known person who uses the word 'Meep' frequently when she talks

"I'm very vorried for zhem both... Zhough I know zhey are competent enough to take care ov zhemselves, zhey would've at least told me zhey were fine, but... Zomehow, my gut inztinct'z expecting zhe worst..."

"... Good luck to all ov zyou... Helga Faustbeign out."

[color=#33FF33]
~~~VIDEO FEED ENDS~~~