Discovery Gaming Community
Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Strange things happen in Liberty Space (/showthread.php?tid=49789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Makc_RU - 11-11-2010

*** Transmission***

Text as follows:

While reading the neuronet I came to a question, which I want to ask in public. Despite my own problems with Liberty, anyone else noticed that at least 3 big incidents happened in the period of 1.5 days in Liberty space? What is happening? Is there a revolution coming? Is there a new leader? Something just doesn't feel right.
We got incidents with Zoners, OSC and now with IC. Another question pops into my head: "WHO IS NEXT?"

***End of Transmission***

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - tyro - 11-12-2010

...:Incoming Transmission:...
...:ZONOR:...
...:UNKNOWN:...

don't tell this anyone, this is Zoner conspiracy to dominate Sirius, second stage is ongoing.

...:End Transmission:...

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - rewritable - 11-12-2010

== Incoming Transmission ==
ID: captain John Frial
Format: Audio

Incidents with OSC? Haven't heard of any. Anything worth paying my attention to?

I did notice some zoner whining all over the public frequencies over some fine or something like that, though.
But people whining has been and is part of the normal Status Quo of Liberty. So I have to guess that nothing has changed and will not in foreseeable future.

== End of transmission ==

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Makc_RU - 11-12-2010

*** Transmission ***

To the OSC Captain John Frial:

Sir, you should scan the Neuronet for posts addressed to Zodiac. That is my callsign. I was almost declared the Public Enemy.

*** End of Transmission***

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Maximo Valeri - 11-12-2010

[ESTABLISHING STABLE NETWORK]
[color=#FFFFFF][SETTING NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS]

[LIBERTY NAVY COMMUNICATIONS]

Lieutenant-Commander Maximo Valeri

[color=#FF7700]Almost?

No man you got it all wrong.

Don't pay your fine.

Can't keep your life.

Think you are above the law? Well I got news for you. You ain't.

They always say, arrogance leads to your own end. I think this applies to you, in the most deadliest way.

See you in space. Between my Magmas and your ship.

Maximo out.

[color=#FFFFFF][CONNECTION REMOVED]
[color=#FFFFFF][MESSAGE ENDING]

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - rewritable - 11-12-2010

== Incoming Transmission ==
ID: captain John Frial
Format: Audio

Ah, that happens. I don't know all the details and such, but I can suggest you to try avoid doing anything stupid and for a while lay low somewhere on Curacao or any place by your liking. I used to do that back in my days of.... erm, wait, never mind.

Hint, accusing government of revolutionary tendencies is not considered laying low.

== End of transmission ==

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Skullz - 11-12-2010

Incoming Transmission
Confirming Sender - Nikasha Jinko
Confirming reciepant - Confirmed

Nikasha Jinko

Message begins

Dear Sir's and Madames

There is no conspiracy. Liberty is on a low state of alert for terrerist activity or any ativity that would disrupt us in anyway. We are at war with Rheinland which is going very well.

Please do not panick the general population for something wastefull.

Those that are moaning about being an enemy of liberty. Well you commited the crime, now you pay for the crime. We do not tolerate criminals in Liberty. If you wish to be a civilian and not a criminal please be more caring to the Liberty Navy and pay the fine that is due.

Message ends

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - DarthBindo - 11-12-2010

=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=
=SRC:=errormessagererouting=rerouted=PRESIDENT POWELL'S PALACE, NEW YORK=
=SRCID:=errorpossiblemessagehack=displaying=PRESIDENT POWELL=
=messagedisplayedplaintext=
=warningheaderinformationincorrectpossiblemessagehack=
=beginaudiotransmission=

Good day, ladies and gentlemen of Liberty, it is i, your most honored president speaking.
I would like to inform you all that BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
ALL HAIL THE ELDER ONES, CREATED FROM THE TWO LIGHTS OF THE UNIVERSE, RELEASED FROM THIS ANCIENT SANCTUARY BY THE BREAKING OF THE CIRCLE.
LO, FOR I HAVE WALKED THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS, AND SEEN ITS FIRE, AND PURGED MY SOUL IN THE EVERLASTING FLAME.
I AM VOID, AND TOUCHED BY THE ELDER ONES, I DO NOT EXIST.

Behold, liberty, for there is most definitely a conspiracy at work here, my loves. Well, maybe not at work here, but i know of more than one......Watch out, my friends, for those who have no souls.
Who have lost them to the primal forces of madness, and now feel nothing.
{you hear several voices scream, and then four gunshots. Silence.}
hehehehahahahahMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..ha. good times.
=endaudiotransmission=
=~Signed, [i was there with the angel at the tomb.]=

=ENDTRANSMISSION=

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Makc_RU - 11-12-2010

*** Transmission****
To: Nikasha Jinko

Text as follows:

There are no evidence of me doing anything illegal!
I never admitted my guilt, like Liberty presumed. It would be nice to have that carbon copy of me saying: "Yes, I killed rookies." or "Yes, I admit the guilt."

I will not pay dues because there is simply no proof of me doing anything illegal. That is it.

I am monitoring the Yo-Man's trial and if I am not cleared of accusations, I will request a trial too.

***End of Transmission***

Strange things happen in Liberty Space - Charo - 11-12-2010

::Incoming transmission::
::Relay source...TF7 LNS Milton::
::ID code...Allison Cain::
Awww, so Zodiac thinks that Liberty is undergoing a revolution just because he had a fine slapped on him? Well, isn't that cute..

Oh, and as for no evidence of illegal activities, that sir, is a lie. I have very clear guncams of you, a self proclaimed OSC pilot, assisting a Xeno, who attacked me in my Siege Cruiser a few moments before, against a lawful Freelancer, who helped me against said Xeno and his buddies.

Last I checked, Orbital Spa and Cruise don't help Xenos, right? Oh, and I'm sure that helping Xenos against lawfuls is a punishable act, but let's keep that quiet so people don't start raving about a squid god named Cthulhu being the President of Liberty, kay?

Bye!

::Signal lost::