Discovery Gaming Community
To: Freeport 5 vessels - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Freeport 5 vessels (/showthread.php?tid=49941)

To: Freeport 5 vessels - tyro - 11-15-2010

...:Incoming Transmission:...
...:Robert Pirx:...
...:Trading Office, Freeport 5:...

Dear Zoners

According to the agreement with our neighbors, all vessels belonging to the Freeport 5 fleet should be marked with an unified identifier at the beginning of the name.

The list of vessels of the fleet should be sent to the appropriate headquarters. This will ensure the correct recognition and protects against accidental attacks.

Therefore please all the vessels flying under [FP5] or similar tag to indentify yourself, especially captain of Zoner Whale [FP5]Thetis, who operates in Omicron Gamma.

Since I am in touch with appropriate parties, I need to know who you are.

Thank you.

Robert Pirx
Director of Trading Office Freeport 5

...:End Transmission:...

To: Freeport 5 vessels - Not Espi - 11-15-2010

:: message start ::
:: Source ID : The Thetis ::

:: video feed ::

[Image: Obi%20Wan%20Kenobi%2001%20Large.JPG]

This is Richard Wink - Commander of the Thetis. How may I be of service? He notices people looking at him strangely and puts down the welding device. Magnificent technology, isn't it? I was doing some cargo bay maintenance with my assistant here. He looks out of the picture. Igor! Go check up on the cockpit error message console. Do a diagnostics on the leak. If anything, call me through the intercom.

A voice was heard from behind the camera: Yyyes, maaaster.

Go, boy. Don't waste time. He looked back at the camera and waited for some reaction. We are alone now. You can speak.

To: Freeport 5 vessels - tyro - 11-17-2010

...:Incoming Transmission:...
...:Robert Pirx:...
...:Trading Office, Freeport 5:...
Greetings, Commander Richard Wink
I'm glad that there is someone else who helps maintain the station. There is a little work with securing the needs of the station and supporting our neighbors. Surely you're aware of political and economic situation of the station and our diplomatic and trade relations with Corsairs from Leon Base, Hessians from Freital Base and the great Family Benitez.

To ensure their goodwill we deliver the basic goods - food rations, water, oxygen, to their bases - Leon, Etna and Freital. Each station has also specific additional needs. We have access to Hessians stations in Omega5 and 47 and Corsairs stations in Omicron Gamma and Delta, and of course to every Freeport in Sirius. This provides enormous amount of business opportunities but also a lot of work. If you wish any advice about trade routes, I can give you some tips.

I won't give you any assignments, please obey our policy and remember about our obligations, apart from that, you do what you like.
Best regards
Robert Pirx
Director of Trading Office, Freeport 5
...:End Transmission:...

To: Freeport 5 vessels - Not Espi - 11-18-2010

:: message start ::
:: Source ID : The Thetis ::

:: video feed ::

[Image: Ben_Kenobi.jpg]

No problem, sir. I got your back. And I've been living here for decades. Mostly without conflicts. I know where to deliver stuff to keep our neighbors calm.