Discovery Gaming Community
To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! (/showthread.php?tid=50042)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Switchback - 11-17-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: David White
Subject: Zodiac is CRAZY!

Well, Im doing my normal Route, and i come into Baffin to find Zodiac waiting for me. He Wastes No time and Opens Up on my Border Worlds Transport. He Screams "ARE YOU GOING TO STOP INSULTING ME NOW?" after he shot at me for a good 5 minutes. I Proceed to engage my Cruise, and Fly to my normal Destination. He Decides to follow me, and waits for me outside Shasta. Zoners, You might want to Remove The ability for him to dock there, as he has been hiding from the Navy/LPI Scince his Exodus. OS&C, You must be down Right CRAZY to allow this pilot to fly under your Banner, as its going to Minimize Travel to Your Luxurious Planets. The Data Will Be Transmitted on this Channel when it is Developed from my Rather damaged Guncam. And Bretonians, Your a Good Bunch, why The Hell did you Give him Some of Your Class 9 Armaments?

-David White

**Transmission Complete**
{source: Border Worlds Transport}
{Ship OS: OEMvers.2234siriusoftinc}
{Transponder name:A.Random.Trade.Ship}
{Internal IP:192.168.1.4}

**External Download node Opening**
Zodiac Fires on My Ship
His Possibly Stolen Class 9s
**External Download Node Severed**

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Shikyo - 11-17-2010

~Comm Relays Active, Encryption Level High~
~Comm ID: Unknown~
~Begin Transmission~

You know, your not the only one who is having issues with Mr Zodiac, and not teh first time he's attacked some one with little to no reason. His standard and favorite tactic I have noticed so far is to attack lighter smaller ships or transports who have a difficulty in fending off a fighter like his.

Its been observed that when forces come for him that equal or are better than him, he flee's action and will not fight no matter what his petty taunts might be. The pilot is a typical coward befitting those who claim to be 'lawful' in Liberty.

I for one will not cry when he is burned down once and for all.

~End Transmission~

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Switchback - 11-17-2010

**External Video Download Node Link Established**
The Attack Next to Shasta
**External Video Download Node Link Terminated**
**Attached Note Begin**
Yea, He Attacked me as i undocked from Shasta on my
way back to liberty. Zoners, Please take Note Of where
this is taking place.
**Note Complete**

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Makc_RU - 11-17-2010

***Transmission***
To: All

Well, what do we have here? Another complaint against me being BAD right? I knew it is going to come to this, so here is what I have to say. This material will embarrass you, show everyone that you are a liar and a rookie profiteer, who doesn't know how to do it right. You better sit down for this one, puppy.

It happened yesterday, while I was on my way to another system. I was following the shortest route to a place where I needed to be when this pilot decided that I was following him. He called me an idiot and a moron. I politely asked him to stop. He kept on insulting me, showing his disrespect and attitude towards me. I don't even know who this pilot is. Yesterday was the first time I had an ecounter with him. Well, here is what happened. I bet 1 picture is worth 1000s of words.

[Image: evidence1a.jpg]

Yesterday he ran away from me after insulting me more when he undocked from the Shasta Docking Ring.

Now today, while I was attending a personal matter out of the cockpit I heard my proximity radar beeping. The same trader was 936 meters away from me, obviously waiting for me to come back to the cockpit and show some signs of activity. Well, this is what happened next:
[Please note that I took an extra long copy from the log, to demonstrate that I did not initiate the contact with the above pilot. I had enough talk yesterday.]

[Image: evidence2x.jpg]

At that point, I have to admit, I decided that I am done taking insults from this pilot and decided to scare him a little. I took off his shields. If you ask me why? Well, LNTs and LPI do the same to people, so I do not see why should I deviate from already known procedure. Two days in a row he is attacking my integrity, my self-esteem and MOST OF ALL HE IS PROVOKING ME.! The same pilot was trying to PIRATE me for the so called attack out of nowhere. The same pilot wanted to extort money from me for something I didn't do! He also was provoking me in order to compromise my outcome in the fair trial by The Republic of Liberty. He also wanted to compromise me in the eyes of the Zoners. ( I mean, i don't know why would he want to get Zoners involved, since they got their own problems right now.) To summarize his actions:

1 .He tried provoking me to collect compromising information.
2. His intent was to compromise my image in the upcoming trial with Rep. of. Lib.
3. His intentions were deliberate, specifically targeted to make me look bad and unlawful.
4. He was trying to extort/pirate money out of me for not releasing information, which he tried collecting in an unlawful way.
5. He holds a Freelancer ID, which prohibits him to extort, demand credits or pirate in any way.

[Image: evidence3h.jpg]

I think this is enough evidence to display his malicious behavior. I am sure that High Council of Liberty will take an interest in this message and I would like to pin point that the evidence presented against me showing only me firing on the ship. Such a picture can be manipulated to be a good visual aid in me attacking anyone in Sirius. Please take this into consideration.

I hope I presented enough evidence to dismiss this ridiculous try to bad mouth my character before the trial.

Thank you for taking interest in this message,

Max Guff, OSC Pilot.

p.s. So, it is ok to tell someone,who I don't like, to eat my shait, right? Because next time I will and I hope i won't be penalized for it.

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Format - 11-17-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Masking IP/Location***
***Decrypting "ZodiacTxt.Doc"***

Well well well. I do believe my old "friend" Zodiac has been causing quite the trouble. Seems this is quite the entertainment though. I do enjoy a nice 'round of... trouble, but it seems he has been causing too much of it for my... traders. Though, I do enjoy... entertainment. I shall... think about his actions and... see if it is justified for me to... present myself.

I do hope you will... transmit more updates.

***Closing Transmission Link***

**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: David White

Please, Will Everyone note, that the Screens specified by Mr.Zodiac do not include
Timestamps. You did indeed Fire on my Vessel As i came out of the jumphole.
You Decided to fire on my and after my Ship took some Damage You screamed What you
screamed into The System like a Deranged lunatic.

**transmission Terminated**

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Makc_RU - 11-17-2010

*** Transmission***

You can also pin point that it is a cut/paste from a computer log. The upper part is cut badly and I am writing in CAPS and made some spelling errors. That might help you.

I have nothing more to add, my first message speaks loud and clear.

***End of Transmission***

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - DarthBindo - 11-17-2010

=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=
=SRC:MANHATTAN, NEW YORK=
=SRCID:LN-Ian.Holmes=

From the desk of Officer Ian Holmes, Secondary Fleet, Liberty Navy.
Frankly, your junk-driving two-bit failure at a spa and cruise pilot, it doesnt matter what nasty things he says or implies about your mother being a kusari whore, or your father a deadbeat cardi junkie, or even if he outright states you are, in fact, a swag-bellied varlot who couldn't hack ditch digging.
You shot first.
And, if this happened in Liberty, it would be enough to instantly earn you a kill-on-sight attempted murder charge.
Also, the charges of being an idiot.
Completely true, as evidenced by your complete misuderstanding of any form of Liberty or Sirius law.
Have a nice day, you mammering fly-bitten bum. I hope we meet in space.
And Also.
It would appear you are well on the track to being the only pilot hated by everyone.
Good job there.
=END TRANSMISSION=

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - rainth345 - 11-17-2010

[Image: chaospin.gif]****************Incoming Transmission*******************[Image: chaospin.gif]
Source:[TAZ]Chao's.Eyes, In orbit near Eris' Temple
Sender:Professor Louis Carlisle
Encryption:Very High

[Image: dan-obannon.jpg]

Kallisti there!

Please be reminded that All of Baffin system is a NFZ. If anyone needs to be reminded of our laws please direct your attention to this transmission:
Baffin Pentarbarf
Also for anyone who doesn't know what NFZ means:
Quote:6.3.1 No-Fire Zones;

No-Fire Zones are 5k spherical spaces around every Zoner Station, Freeport, or a Planet's main docking point.

The No Fire Zone exists as a safe zone around all Zoners stations and bases so that all factions may come and buy necessary supplies or sell locally produced wares without endangering the civilians hosts onboard the Zoner station or planet.

The NFZ is neither a security blanket or safety net for pilots resp. factions to hide behind, nor the according Zoner facilities are a place where Non-Zoners are hosted permanently - every Non-Zoner is a temporary visitor.

Terms of the Policies:

~The No-Fire Zone is an area in which no offensive actions are allowed. (This includes attempts at piracy/taxation, the use of weapons (guns, missiles, mines), intentional ramming, or provocative behaviour such as threats, taunting or masked insults.)
~Loitering inside a NFZ is not allowed. (Non-Zoner vessels are expected to use the Freeports facilities and then move on, or to stay docked when waiting for others.)
~Trade vessels fleeing into a NFZ must dock. (Trade vessels are either freighter or tranport class craft.) All other vessels are not allowed to flee into a NFZ.
~Violating a No-Fire Zone can lead to immediate prosecution and engagement, by any member of the Zoner Alliance or independent Zoners.

The following systems are declared to be NFZs and thus no taxation/extortion is allowed:
All of Baffin by ownership by the TAZ.
All of Omicron-74 by ownership by the ZTC.
As I can see, both of you pilots have broken some rules.

David White breaking the "NO provocative behaviour rule".
and
Zodiac for firing inside Baffin.

From Zodiac's logs, he does have a point that you've insulted him.
From Mr.White's evidence, you have a point that he shot you.

Mr. Zodiac, if someone insults you. Don't mind them. Just move along and don't mind the person.
Mr. White, don't go around insulting people. You may never know what consequences you'll face with that attitude.

I hope this is clear to both of you. Good luck and Safe Travels to the both of you.

23's!

Yours in Eris' Graciousness,
Professor Louis Carlisle

[Image: chaospin.gif]*****************Transmission Terminated***************[Image: chaospin.gif]

To: Whoever needs Evidence that Zodiac Is a Crazy Pilot! - Fran - 11-17-2010

Incoming Transmission
Source: Primusian Rain forest

How sad, how very sad. Zodiac my dear, I see your pain and your anguish. It feels like the whole of Sirius is against you lately, doesn't it? You cling to your values and stand firm in the face of overwhelming opposition. We see you, don't worry.

I have an offer for you. Leave all of this madness behind, take a trip into the sky with me... Let us bring you to The Crucible, the heart of the rain forest. There you will truly find peace, rest from your trials. You will never have to face these people again, these people hungry for your very soul. There you will feed a greater cause, one truly satisfying and meaningful.

Consider our offer.

End of Transmission