Discovery Gaming Community
Too Ames Research Station. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Too Ames Research Station. (/showthread.php?tid=50074)

Too Ames Research Station. - Moreton - 11-18-2010

Greetings people of Ames.
[Image: Romo-lampkin.JPG]

I am contacting you to request a permanent office, lab, and docking rights for my X11 Deep Space/Atmospheric Civilian Freighter. I need a base of operations my study, I intend to look deep into Zoner culture, and discover what makes the Zoner people strong, and their weaknesses. While not being a Zoner by birth, I have adopted their way of life. I previously spent over 20 years as a chief scientist for Cryer at their Cambridge Research Station in the department of xenobiology, but I have decided too put my talents too a far more ethical use.

Recently the Zoners of the Omicrons came under a great threat, a threat that still looms over their heads, the Zoner Alliance, that was built for this kind of situation crumbled, and that cost many Zoner lives. It's not my intent too turn Zoners into warriors, Zoners will never become that, it's not our way. I intend to too find a way for Zoners to survive. Zoners are great, leave them in the deep edges of Sirius and they populate and become a great people, however while wars are avoidable, war itself is something we must all learn too survive. We face great threats, from Gallia and the K'Hara, we must find a way to survive the greatest threats that we, as a people face.

I realise that the Zoner Alliance may have been one of the triggers too the war that plagued the Omicrons, that is why the answer too this is most certainly not weapons of war, I look for a different answer, one inside the Zoner people themselves. Zoners are a stalwart people, for the past few months I have spent most of my time moving between the Freeports in the Omegas and Omicrons. I believe the key too the Zoners stalwart history comes within Zoner culture and society, one day I hope to one day unlock the key, and secure safety for Zoners across Sirius.

I am not rich man, I have no direct source of income, however I can offer a wide variety of research supplies.

I can legally supply you with:
Corsair Artifacts.
Alien Organisms.
Gaian Wildlife.
Counterfeit Software.
Cardamine
Quantum Multiplexors.
Bio-neural Processors.
Nano-capacitors
Extra scientific staff

I am currently residing on Bethlehem Station, I will be out of contact of anything outside Pennsylvania for the next few days, but I hope too hear from you soon.

Best regards,

James Arthur Moreton,
Ship ID Signature: Coral Fang.

Too Ames Research Station. - Soban - 11-18-2010

[Image: openames2.png]

COMM ID : Solomon Keynes, Zoner Guard
Topic:Lab

Greetings Mr James Arthur Moreton,

Your request is pending, please wait.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

[Image: closesap.png]

Too Ames Research Station. - Soban - 11-18-2010

[Image: opensap.png]

Topic: Lab

Greetings Mr James Arthur Moreton,

AMES RESEARCH STATION (ARS) has currently 11 lab's, we use the number 6 to 11 (except the 7 which is still sealed).
We have decided to keep number 1 to 5 free for Zoner researcher and Independent researcher. And currently all of them are free.
We can lend you the number 1, however It seems that you work alone. Right now lend you a whole lab is not a problem but maybe in some time, you will have to share it with other researcher. But I guess 70m² is enough.

So this is the contract :
Quote:Solomon Keynes, the current administrator of Ames Research Station agrees to

1) Give the docking right to Mr James Arthur Moreton.

2) Lend the laboratory number ONE located at the first floor, dock 10.

3) Lend a ship storage bay for Mr James Arthur Moreton's ship.

In return Mr James Arthur Moreton agrees to:

1) Not enter in Laboratory 6 to 11.

2) Not give access code to the laboratory to ANYONE.

3) Not interfere with other scientist work.

4) Share his result with the scientific team's.

5) Not infringe Kusari & Liberty laws.

Signed,

---
Mr James Arthur Moreton

---
Administrator, Ames Research Station

If you have something to modify or change please tell us.

When this will be signed we will give you access code to your new lab and to the ARS database.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.

Too Ames Research Station. - Moreton - 11-21-2010

I agree with all of the above conditions, however I would now like too ask permission too build my scientific team.

Obviously all of the people I recruit will first go though your office, and all of them will be recruited with Zoner neutrality in mind. The last thing I need is the responsibility of a diplomatic incident.
Thank you for all your help, as soon as I've finished my study here, I'll pack my things.

Too Ames Research Station. - Soban - 11-21-2010

[Image: opensap.png]

Topic: Lab

Well I don't see any problem with this. Just send them on this channel or give me the contract with their signature on it. Then I'll give a pass to access to the lab.

Sincerely Cpt. Keynes.