Discovery Gaming Community
To: Doc Holliday - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Doc Holliday (/showthread.php?tid=50204)

To: Doc Holliday - exlibrismortis - 11-21-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld
> Location: Gran Carnaria, Omega 49
> Encryption: High
> Destination: Doc. Holliday
> Subject: Meeting

***Initiating Video Feed***

[Image: nashida.png]

Doctor Holliday,

If I remember correctly, we have met once before. Not in person, but on communique. Nevertheless, to have met with such an individual is a pleasure. For formalities sake, I am Arch Priests Nashida Rheinheld, Acting leader of the Animus Caste of the Virulian Enclave.

Doctor, we understand that you hold a lot of sway and command untold amounts of reason and respect when it comes to the Zoners and the affairs of planet Gran Canaria. Lately, more and more people have begun to find themselves making the planet not only their berth, but their home. This is beginning to become a powderkeg, just awaiting the catalyst.

Thus, I wish to meet with you to discuss matters further. I wish to present a plan to you, and maybe gain your blessing and feedback on the matter.

I await your response, at your earliest convenience.

***End Video Transmission***

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

To: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 11-21-2010

[Image: medforceoneheader.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld
Encryption: Very Heavy

Greetings, Arch Priestess,

I do seem to remember our only meeting via these channels. It was pleasant as I recall and I do enjoy such exchanges. To be able to meet in person will be an honor as it has been a true pleasure to see the Virulian Enclave grow.

I'm fairly easy to reach. I find myself either at my Estate or aboard Med Force herself, tending to my patients.
I do agree, Gran Canaria has become a powder keg and has been so for some time. The fall of the Zoner Alliance didn't help that cause. Yes, I propose we meet. Whether you meet me here on ship or at my Estate, you will find things to be.....intriguing.

Let me know what a good time to meet is. I await your response.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday

To: Doc Holliday - exlibrismortis - 11-23-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld
> Location: Gran Carnaria, Omega 49
> Encryption: High
> Destination: Doc. Holliday
> Subject: Meeting

***Initiating Video Feed***

[Image: nashida.png]

Doctor Holliday,

I believe that the best place for us to meet would be aboard the Med Force 1. We've been meaning to come and bring supplies to your vessel, to assist in its ever continuing mission. Also, if you allow, some of our physicians have asked to me relay a message to you, regarding them offering their assistance in the medical missions you perform. If accepted, they would most likely be accompanying me.

Nevertheless, we shall meet soon aboard your fine vessel.

***End Video Transmission***

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

To: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 11-24-2010

[Image: medforceoneheader.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Arch Priestess Nashida Rheinheld

Greetings Again, Arch Priestess,

I would be honored to meet you aboard my ship. I think we will have much to learn from each other. I'll discuss it in private but the Virulian Enclave has already provided me with something that has proven most useful. Still, I think we can learn more. Let me know when a good meeting time is.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday