Discovery Gaming Community
To: Maltese Naval High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Maltese Naval High Command (/showthread.php?tid=50259)

To: Maltese Naval High Command - Casta - 11-21-2010

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

To: Maltese Naval High Command - 'HundredFirst Ghosts of Razgriz
Source: Cape-Wrath-Base
Topic: Overwatch report

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Estefania-PHL-SW-002A-R5_zpsb88dabb7.png]

As is known, I was out to gather intel on the latest movement of the Colonial Fleet. Rather large convoy consisting of a Carrier, a Gunship and several Fighter craft, but also including the presidential flagship, the Colonial.One, made its path down to Holman.
Gathering forces for some diplomatic event one could assume, and soon to the proven right.
Attempt of staying at the outer range of scanners failed, left me with masking as freelancing pilot bystanding and watching a rather unusual encounter. 'Cept for one pilot, name's Roxane, in command of the Gunship, callsign -Whisper-, that went so far so well. They took my cover yet staying suspicious, as was to expect.
Hour-long argument over random unimportant facts occured before the Fleet finally, with arrival of the Carrier, callsign -Europe-, moved by the jump-anomaly to Newcastle.
As presumed they had been securing an envoy to arrive at a meeting with Bretonian government representatives near planet Hartlepool, right next to the miners South-Shields-Refinery there.
High-ranked members of both parties involved, including the Colonial President Marcus Kane, Bretonian Prime Minister Lord Mountbatton as well as Director Regis Lawson, both aboard the -Dominion-. Idendified by them being called and by running the voice-recordings through the maltese logs of former public announcements done by those.
From what could be gathered, they've arranged a conference to sign sort of treaty or pact.
Not being able to find out about the ending of this, as I was forced to defend myself against the combined forces of both fleets, which decided to remove my presence before continuing with their efforts.
Unfortunately I had to use my pod to get to Cape-Wrath. No recordings lost.

Ordering a new Switchblade right now.
Looks like we got a new situation with the Bretonians here. Nothing unusual to report from the Colonial side than more serious attempts to instigate people against us.

Uploading the records.
Quote:Data sent to internal frequencies on Corsica Sanctum

For the Ghosts. For Ishmael. For the pride of the Maltese Nation. Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

To: Maltese Naval High Command - notequinoxe - 11-21-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Felix Rommer, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

The High Command has received the information you have provided. Rest assured, we will seriously take into consideration the implications of such an event.

You are to be commended, pilot! Good job! We've already set up a new Switchblade for you. Pick it up at your earliest convenience.

***Transmission Terminated***