Discovery Gaming Community
To: Independent Neuralnet Department - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Independent Neuralnet Department (/showthread.php?tid=50269)

To: Independent Neuralnet Department - sadtranslation - 11-22-2010

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: tumblr_lba70iQrLg1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektor Walther Neumann
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: It's (a) fine.
[color=#000000]

[color=#000000]Good day, genlemen. I would not take a lot of your valuable time, but will notice that Rheinland Laws as well as trade regulations are something that any organisation operating in Rheinland space must obey. Pilots that belong to Independent Neuralnet Department shown ridiculous lack of knowledge about such regulations published on 8th of October 818 and in spite of their willingness to cooperate with Bundespolizei, we can't tolerate the repeated dropping of aforesaid regulations.

In that case Rheinland Federal Polizei demands payment of a 40.000.000 credits fine by Independent Neuralnet Department for repeated violation of military materials shipping regulations. Denial to cooperate on such thin matter will result in imposing various sanctions on Independent Neuralnet Department and limitations to its activities in Rheinland space.

I honestly hope that the situation we're facing will be resolved in the best and mutually benefitical way. The payment should be transmitted to RFP|Elbe in 48 hours and the payment order's copy should be sent via this channel. From the time it is recieved, all the accusations will be lifted. Thank you for understanding. In case you may be interested, I'm adding several links to public servers:

* The last edition of shipping regulation of military goods in Rheinland: 08.10.818
* Results of scans performed by Bundespolizei and Rheinwehr pilots: #1, #2.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

To: Independent Neuralnet Department - arvg - 11-22-2010

***INCOM***
Doug Riche
IND - Representative

Officer,

Forgive my rather limited scope, I am, after all, a lawyer by trade, what do I know of the law.

However both of the Captains, while ignorant of a new law, did indeed ship these goods. Both, however, when stopped, complied in full, and paid the spot fines to the RFP officer in charge.

Now, call me ignorant, but why are you consequently levying a fine against IND as a whole, after we have already paid fines on scene for these minor infractions?

The answer is simple, you are trying to milk the cow at both ends.

Your fine will not be paid, until you can satisfy me that IND management were in anyway complicit in the authourization of pilots to break Rhienland law.

Good day sir,

I suggest you find some other way to generate income.

Doug Riche, esq.

***END COM***

[color=#000000]

[color=#000000]Herr Riche,

I'm not going to explain you the difference between smuggling performed by a single human and corporative smuggling. As well as I'm not going to compare the cases when a certain civilian and a large trading corporation is unaware of trade regulations. And I'm definetely not going to explain you the whole scope of limitations applied to the business of Libertonian companies in Rheinland. You should know them. If you don't, you are completely incompetent in the area you are operating in.

Independent Neuralnet Department affilated pilots were fined for their certain cases. The whole Independent Neuralnet Department is fined for repeated ignorance. To be honest, I believe that levying a fine against the whole company is a more effective measure to reach the common goal of all the lawful forces of a certain House. I also would like to notice that Independent Neuralnet Department is not in situation to teach the Polizei how to do our work. The fine stands.

Have a good day.

***INCOM***
Doug Riche
IND - Representative

Officer,

I am more than happy to lecture you on the law.

In order for you to levy this fine, you need to conclusively proove that IND management were complacent and specifically ordered the pilots in question to violate Rheinland law. This is not the case, thus there is no evidence to support this ludicrous, and outrageous claim of yours!

I will likely be filing slander charges against your department for such lies.

Also to the situation of the IND, of whom you are seemingly ignorant to the point of equal incompetence.

We are not a Libertonian corporation. Our long standing trade agreements with your government goes far above your meagre paygrade.

See you in court, sir.

Where I think you already know how it will end. I suggest you spare yourself further embarrassment and acquiesce.

Doug Riche, esq.

***END COM***

[color=#000000]

[color=#000000]Herr Riche,

I will write off your marvellous interpretation of juridical aspect of the current case to your great stress. I will also write off your philosophical approach to your own history for the same reason, as well as the whole your message. The fine stands.

Have a good day.

***INCOM***
Doug Riche
IND - Representative

Officer,

I am already consulting your superiors, and putting a stop to your fraudulent, and slanderous efforts.

This will be finished soon.

Your fine does not stand.

Doug Riche, esq.

***END COM***

To: Independent Neuralnet Department - Penpen - 11-23-2010

[Image: comm2w.png]

Meine Herren, Herr Neumann.
Allthough my Lawyer, Mr. Franklyn D. Veltroose is not yet done with this case, we've sent the credits to the mentioned account.

[Image: rfpelbeevidence.jpg]

Furthermore, the Pilot of the Financial.Backbone Mr. Aaron A. Aaronson was withdrawn from any duty in Rheinland until this case is closed.

I am very sorry and hope that crossing Rheinland in the future aswell as meeting you and your men, will cause less problems.

On an additional note, please take some time and re-write the official Rheinland pages on the Neural Net. If my men had known, that carrying Light Arms was forbidden, they surely wouldn't have done so.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Hansen

To: Independent Neuralnet Department - sadtranslation - 11-24-2010

[color=#000000]

[color=#000000]Guten abend, herr Hansen

I'd like to thank you for taking part and doing everything in your power to resolve this sensitive issue. I hope you understand me on this matter much more then herr Riche does. From my side I will do my best to ensure stability of relations between the Government and Independent Neuralnet Department as well as the other trading corporations.

And, also, our secretariate will start working on renewed legal codex this week.

Yours faithfully,
Walther Neumann

To: Independent Neuralnet Department - arvg - 11-24-2010

***INCOM***
Doug Riche
IND - Representative

Officer,

I understand this situation just fine, I would like to be certain that this money was, in turn, received by the Rheinland Government. I would also like to file a direct complaint with the Rhienland government over this issue, and file papers that will see you in court over this issue as it is our belief that you are acting outside of the duely appointed powers of a middle-ranking RFP officer.

See you in court, Officer.

Doug Riche, esq.

***END COM***