Discovery Gaming Community
To : Whole Sirius sector - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : Whole Sirius sector (/showthread.php?tid=50295)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

To : Whole Sirius sector - Paco.Pistols - 11-22-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day citizens of Liberty space. I'm pretty sure you all know who is the corporate snake that goes by the name Independent Neuralnet Division...or more known as IND. I'm sure you trust them, delivering goods to Liberty, making economy boost to the precious false government of yours. You see I was regularly flying around protecting civilians of Liberty space from any immoral treacherous hoodlums, when I found this vessel in Texas system. He was flying around, earning some money that comes from your pockets. And he had a full hold of innocent vacationers. We had a really pleasant chat, but I must say I enjoyed it much more since he end up floating in his pod. But it has come to my attention I should warn you about IND ways of doing business.

You see, the captain of the said vessel, decided it's smart move to murder 2340 people he had on his ship. I'm sure those who didn't already know, now started noticing...I'm sure all those people had a place to stay in Liberty. And trust me, they won't show up on their destination.

But don't worry, I'm sure someone will already say the evidence are forged. And I'm sure majority of you will believe them. Tell me...could it be expected by their own words. They are running the show and making you into their puppets. But let me tell you one thing, they can act as much as they want, but I'm directing the play.

Have a good day citizens of Liberty space. Remember, there is someone out there watching for you.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To : Whole Sirius sector - DarthBindo - 11-22-2010

[Image: iantransbar.gif]
Lessee.....we have evidence of a completely lawful transport, hauling Vacationers, being stopped by a Hacker gunship, which we can only assume is being flown by someone with the intent to pirate.Then evidence of said Vacationers being ejected, and then shot.Then evidence of you destroying the ship they were ejected from.And then "evidence" from abridged comm logs.Questions remain, such as.Did you demand he drop the passengers.Who exactly shot the passengers.Why the hell should we listen to a filthy pirate with a known vendetta against IND, who could have demanded the ejection of said vacationers and then shot them himself.Question three is a bit of a poser.

To : Whole Sirius sector - Mr.Sanguinetti - 11-22-2010

...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Public announcement: It's a prime directive for us to liberate those who fell into the clutches of such malignant elements. Our transports are in line to rescue everyone in situations like this. The pure evil that some of our antagonists display in some cases is the only thing what we can't anticipate.

Sadly the comm-recording presented here has some leaks - we would have unleashed our lawsuits on the accused party's otherwise.

I should ask some technicians if it is possible that one of our gunship armament only deals partial damage to an escape pod. The expected negative answer will be enough to conclude the internal examination.

We have no cold-blooded killers amongst our ranks.

To : Whole Sirius sector - rewritable - 11-22-2010

== Incoming Transmission ==
Vessel: OSC luxury liner Crying Lightning
ID: captain John Frial
Format: Text

I will forward this transmission to community of Spa and Cruise captains and we will then investigate this matter more deeply.

Although the evidence here is presented by a well-known criminal, who has opened fire on my liner as well in the past, some things presented here are casting a serious shadow of doubt on actions of IND captain.

First, amateurs transporting human cargo in some fragile cargo ships is already a very, very foolish thing. Leave it professionals with properly equipped ships, that don't crumble in pieces by fire of a single gunboat.

Second, regardless of who did the firing, no-one can deny that somehow these people were not inside the ship, but outside it. Unless lane hackers have branched out and can have found a way to remotely hack into other vessel's emergency systems, the responsibility of that lies on captain of IND transport.
I would like to know the motives that made him expose his passenger's to dangers of open space while he himself stayed in relative safety within ship's hull? Argument that he was ordered to do so is foolish: no self-respecting captain would've ever complied, especially given that gunship has the ability to place no more than tiny fraction of said passengers.

While I would really like to believe that the only cause of this tragedy is by actions a deformed criminal mind, aforementioned aspect worries me greatly and makes me seriously question the innocence of IND captain.

I would like to see an official reply from IND soon explaining the actions of their employee.

Signed,
Captain John Frial

== End of transmission ==

To : Whole Sirius sector - Maskage - 11-23-2010

[Image: lpimessagedetect.png]

This evidence has many holes, yes. However some things are clear.

First: The captain did for whatever reason voluntarily jettison his or her passengers.
Second: The weapon impacting the escape pods is clearly a single type 1 transport turret. Exactly what that ship is capable of mounting.
Third: That YOU Mr. "Paco Pistols" coaxed him into doing it, and as such are largely responsible

I will personally be keeping my eye out for both you and the IND pilot...

[Image: transmissionlost.png]

To : Whole Sirius sector - Hone - 11-23-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Com ID: H-Dawg*

Oh man, Owned! So Owned! I hope you like prison food Mr IND.

To : Whole Sirius sector - Dejavu - 11-23-2010

[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Good day,

Oh look, the Hackers are at it again.

Well I have a bin full of this crap so this will be joining it. The so called "evidence" is obviously fake as is anything that comes from the Hackers. Nice try though.

And uhhh Mr H-Dawg... Seriously? That an abbreviation of "Hot Dawg"? I'm guessing you work on a Hot Dog stand in Manhattan Central park. I don't like Hot Dogs, therefore I don't like you.

Anyway, Mr Pistols, don't do this again. There will be consequences.

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To : Whole Sirius sector - Aphil - 11-23-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Khan of the Golden Maiden]
[Transmission Begins]

I always find it amusing how everything is dismissed as forged or fake without a proper investigation. It has become clear to me during my travels that the IND are a bunch of criminals. They hide behind bribes. Need I remind all of you that the IND own the LPI. The Police of Liberty are merely puppets. I believe Mr. Pistols, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for these criminals.

[Transmission Ends]

To : Whole Sirius sector - Dejavu - 11-23-2010

[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Good day,

These images have clear markings on them where they have been tampered with, that is why they are being dismissed.

The IND may own the Liberty Police Inc. but they certainly do not run us. We are not puppets as you say, we are free to go about our business. The IND are simply the people who keep the business rolling.

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To : Whole Sirius sector - Paco.Pistols - 11-23-2010

...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

You from the LPI all sound the same to me.