Discovery Gaming Community
To The Council of Corsair Elders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To The Council of Corsair Elders (/showthread.php?tid=50376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

To The Council of Corsair Elders - Dourden4 - 11-24-2010

Incoming Transmission....
CommID: Silvan Argus

Greetings. I wish I could greet you on better terms, but some rather disheartening news has just been brought to my attention. I understand that there has been some incidents around Freeport Nine recently? Since no one seemed to think it prudent, We at Freeport Nine were not directly contacted after this event, so I am a little unsure as to the events that transpired. Perhaps you can help me to get the whole picture, so we may take appropriate actions?

I have heard of the destruction of a Zoner vessel, and the Destruction of an Elders ship within the NFZ. Also I have heard of the Outcasts that were around, and the, one was it, that docked afterward. Is there anything else that we should know of? After such a long and grueling process to make this peace I'll not see it dashed away so easily, and I'm sure the Omicroners will agree with me there. There is nothing for Either of us to gain from war. So, shall we discuss these things and see what must be done about them?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Silvan Argus

To The Council of Corsair Elders - n00bl3t - 11-24-2010

Comm ID: Victor Franks.
Affiliation: Omicroners.

Greetings.

I just heard of this incident.

Will be returning to Freeport 9 shortly to find out more.

To the Elders specifically, I am interested in communication and the maintenance of peace.

Over and out.

To The Council of Corsair Elders - Vince - 11-24-2010

Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentanimated.gif]

' Wrote:The Party: File 1, File 2

The zoner's explanation? Some monkeys did it !!!

File 1, File 2, File 3, File 4

Senor Silvan,

I was not at the peace Talks unforutonately, but I have read the reports from the council members that were there.

I suggest you look at the Attached Files, and explain to me,what the hell are the omnicroners thinking. If they are frolicking with outcasts, then this transmission channel will be very short. I am so tired of the constant talking and talking and the lack of action from the zoners side. What the hell are outcast destroyers and gunboats doing near the Freeport. This is exactly why we wanted them banned, and yet, there they are? I fail to see the need for further negotiations, as the last week long talks, bared no fruit at all, except for the zoners.

You Either Police and Control your space around Freeport 9, or we will do it for you, and charge your traders for our military costs in doing so. Uphold the terms of the agreements. If you cannot, we can call them void and go back to our original agreements.

Elder Vincent

To The Council of Corsair Elders - lousal - 11-24-2010

::::: transmission opened :::::
To: Corsair Elders

Dear Elders,

to keep it short and avoid engaging with philosophic banter I would like to receive more specific information about the said incident.

1. It was claimed that a Corsair vessel was destroyed in the NFZ of Freeport 9. Please provide the guncam shots because according to the communication logs the incident happened 22k above Freeport 9.
2. Also according to these logs I have seen attempts to interdict Zoners having contacts to third parties, in this case the Outast. Please commit a clear opinion if we have to take such claims as serious.

Until further notification you are talking with me about this incident, and nobody else.

Regards,
Ferguson
::::: transmission closed :::::

To The Council of Corsair Elders - Vince - 11-24-2010

Incoming Transmission:

' Wrote:1. It was claimed that a Corsair vessel was destroyed in the NFZ of Freeport 9. Please provide the guncam shots because according to the communication logs the incident happened 22k above Freeport 9.

2. Also according to these logs I have seen attempts to interdict Zoners having contacts to third parties, in this case the Outast. Please commit a clear opinion if we have to take such claims as serious.

Until further notification you are talking with me about this incident, and nobody else.

Senor Ferguson,

On point 1 I can assure you that another Corsair party, while persuing XTF outcast ships to your freeport from Gamma, engaged a Outcast Destroyer and Gunboat right next to your station..Clearly you should have seen this battle, because it was so close. I personally destroyed a outcast Sabre that undocked from the freeport and engaged us. In fact, he was destroyd 3 times, and everytime the Freeport seemed to supply him with a new ship..Dont really understand that. As for Guncam shots, I did not take any, but I am sure one of the 3 Sails that was with me did. Hopefully for you they did not..because the evidence will be damning.

On point 2, Let me put it simple. Outcasts, are our sworn enemies. We do not like them very much, not the people they associate with. Therefore, if the omnicroners wish to associate with them, we will treat you as allies of our enemies, making you an enemy as well. So I really do suggest you take those claims serious..

For the 1 millionth time, Freeport 9 is TOOOOOO Close to our home system to allow you to hold parties, smoke cardi, or just allow outcast there. Get it in your thick skulls..Stop debating around that point, and do something about it. Or we will.

Elder Vincent

To The Council of Corsair Elders - Not Espi - 11-24-2010

:: messages start ::

The plot is very simple, and I honestly don't understand what's there to explain. There were
Outcasts at Freeport Nine - 'having fun' with Omicroners and a few other Zoners. Again - They
somehow managed to pass through Eta to 'drink some beer' in Theta. I suggest you tell your
men that if they want to fornicate with the Outcasts, or whatever - that they do so in Alpha.
Outcast ships in Theta WILL be shot at. Same applies to people with them at given time.

Any other questions?

~ Espi

:: message end ::

' Wrote:
Incoming Transmission:

Senor Ferguson,

On point 1 I can assure you that another Corsair party, while persuing XTF outcast ships to your freeport from Gamma, engaged a Outcast Destroyer and Gunboat right next to your station..Clearly you should have seen this battle, because it was so close. I personally destroyed a outcast Sabre that undocked from the freeport and engaged us. In fact, he was destroyd 3 times, and everytime the Freeport seemed to supply him with a new ship..Dont really understand that. As for Guncam shots, I did not take any, but I am sure one of the 3 Sails that was with me did. Hopefully for you they did not..because the evidence will be damning.

On point 2, Let me put it simple. Outcasts, are our sworn enemies. We do not like them very much, not the people they associate with. Therefore, if the omnicroners wish to associate with them, we will treat you as allies of our enemies, making you an enemy as well. So I really do suggest you take those claims serious..

For the 1 millionth time, Freeport 9 is TOOOOOO Close to our home system to allow you to hold parties, smoke cardi, or just allow outcast there. Get it in your thick skulls..Stop debating around that point, and do something about it. Or we will.

Elder Vincent

' Wrote:
The plot is very simple, and I honestly don't understand what's there to explain. There were
Outcasts at Freeport Nine - 'having fun' with Omicroners and a few other Zoners. Again - They
somehow managed to pass through Eta to 'drink some beer' in Theta. I suggest you tell your
men that if they want to fornicate with the Outcasts, or whatever - that they do so in Alpha.
Outcast ships in Theta WILL be shot at. Same applies to people with them at given time.

Any other questions?

~ Espi

Quote:In exchange for the cessation of hostilities against Freeport Nine and Zoners in Omicron Theta, Freeport Nine agrees to the following terms:

1.) Freeport Nine agrees to ban all capital class warships, excluding zoner vessels, from docking on the Freeport. Capital Class Warships meaning any vessel of gunboat class or higher.

2.) Freeport Nine agrees to reinstate docking rights for all Corsair Vessels not precluded from docking in the above clause.

That is the agreement we made.

What violation of it is there?

As we both know, Freeport 9 did not allow that behemoth ship to dock or moor with it. If it did, it did so without Omicroner or FP9 knowledge, and we will remove and papers it has to be within range of Freeport 9.

We associate with everyone Elder Valentine. It is called neutrality. Imagine if the Outcasts or god forbid someone else who hates Corsairs shot us for communicating with you? Sounds quite stupid really.

Zoners will defend themselves if shot at.

I know the document I signed, senor Franks. My signature wouldn't be on it if I wouldn't
read it. BUT - I don't see it being relevant here, and I'm confused about why you brought it up.

Again - Outcasts were somehow in Theta. They got shot at. Simple, no?

Concerning what was happening at the Freeport while we were preoccupied with 2 capital ships...
I wasn't there, unfortunately. You'll have to ask someone else.

~ Espi

' Wrote:
I know the document I signed, senor Franks. My signature wouldn't be on it if I wouldn't
read it. BUT - I don't see it being relevant here, and I'm confused about why you brought it up.

Again - Outcasts were somehow in Theta. They got shot at. Simple, no?

Concerning what was happening at the Freeport while we were preoccupied with 2 capital ships...
I wasn't there, unfortunately. You'll have to ask someone else.

~ Espi

Well, I was wondering why this incident became so enlarged and brought me out of Omicron 74 again?

As I see it, you shot at an Outcast in Omicron Theta outside the 5k radius of Freeport 9 and Corfu Station. Good party. Hope you had fun. Not Zoner concern. Unless the Zoners present shot at you? In which case this matter must be clarified immediately.

As for the Freeport, I think Elder Valentine chased ships to it. If he has evidence, I can remove their docking rights for bringing war to our doorstep under the Good neighbour policy. If he does not, my hands are tied.

From what I understand, it includes a Jinkusu, a Praetorian, immediate vicinity of the Freeport and gunfire. Specifics are unclear to me.

~ Espi