Discovery Gaming Community
I guess its time... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I guess its time... (/showthread.php?tid=50401)

Pages: 1 2

I guess its time... - Altaris - 11-24-2010

...for me to say goodbye.

I reinstalled my win XP. Dont worry, I have all my IDs and accounts. But, i also lost, skype. And im not going to install it again. I always disliked skype, along with its lag and such.

Therefore, im leaving all official factions im currently in.

I wanna thank you all, for great fun with RP, pvps and fun ooRP i had with you.

@KNF

- Sorry Casero, Lotek, for not being as active as i wanted to be, when i changed from KSP to KNF just to help increase KNF activity.

Wish ya all luck, and i hope you wont ever loose your official status, for you guys are part of great faction.

@BHG|

- I appologies for my activity as well. Thanks Dash, for letting me in. Though i never actually had chance to fly and RP with ya guys, BHG is a must of Disco, so keep it up guys, for there is a reason why i wanted to join the Core.

@101st

One of three most favourite factions i was in. You guys are great, and i hope you shall never die.

Also goodluck to my fellows from Keepers and GRN.

@Treewyrm, thank you for letting me join Keepers. That faction was my favourite, and was a pleasure to be part of nomnom squid familly. Dont let that faction die. Lolwhuts need it.

@Mike, you have my thanks for letting me join GRN| 101st and Keepers as well. You are great guy, and sorry for every argument we ever had. Though i must admit... it was fun to sometimes piss you off. May the light of Emperor guide ya. And im still looking forward to play that DoW with ya. I shall kick your butt.

@Div, you are lol, and we i had nice lol with you. Greatest RPer i ever met on Disco, I wish we could stay in touch via something else. I have nice Dubstep in arsenal, and i believe you have double of it as well.

@Vitaly, Doc, Sly-Beetle, Hawkie, Zukenee, Joe, Jokoro, Shazbot, Lunaphase, Sovereign, Gurjiv, Lohingren, Panzi, Ogan, and other Keepers/GRN/101st/KSP folks i had chance to meet.

You are all reason, why it is worth it, to be a member of this community. But life must go on. I'll keep my chars, or at least few of them, so i can play sometimes as ind player. But i dont care anymore about the forums and such.

To the rest of you all, thx for keeping Freelancer community alive. I guess all you and I, have one, if not more things, in common. We all know what makes this game so special, which is why we play, or played it. I hope this community, and Freelancer community as whole will never ever die.

And remember guys...

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly!

;)

Altaris signing off....

I guess its time... - Dennis Jameson - 11-24-2010

I suppose this was bound to happen.

Farewell, Altaris.

I guess its time... - globalplayer-svk - 11-24-2010

:(

I guess its time... - hopefuldarkness - 11-24-2010

Keep Satus somewhere safe.

Sad to see you go.

I guess its time... - Pingu! - 11-24-2010

Alty:(We never managed to play that long-awaited party of Starcraft 2! ^.^