Discovery Gaming Community
"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: "Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok (/showthread.php?tid=5060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - arvg - 12-26-2010

[Image: Enrico33.png]

The girl approached him as he sat staring into his drink a little dejectedly.

"Please don't take it the wrong way. Its just Jeremy is married, and now she is missing. If he.had not gotten news, he'd probably be still standing there, shocked as hell.'

Enrico glanced up, looking a little concerned.

Ellie ordered a vodka. "Please forgive him. He really loves her, or else he'd have sent.someone else."

Cocking his head to one side he contemplated it a moment, "Does he need help?" he asked looking a little sad and uncomfortable at the same time. "I like him, he is... how you say... he has the nice eyes, si? But if he is married then she is one lucky senorita."

He looked pensive, grabbing a pen from the bar and taking her hand, scrawling his neural net contact details on the back of her hand. "Please give him this, si? Maybe he needs someone to talk to... maybe he needs a friend... I don't know... maybe he gets a moment of madness and wants to have that dance, si? You tell Ragazzo to call. I come."

The tune that played

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Jeremy Hunter - 12-26-2010

Ellie nodded.

"I'll give it to him. He doesnt walk that boulevard, but he always welcomes a friend."
Ellie sighed, blinking her eyes, which were the same as Jeremy's.
"And he'.s already had this moment of madness. Liberty hasn't forgotten I guess. Dont worry, I'll give him the number." She smiled at him, then paid for his and his friends drinks.
"And the Order is tolerant. I'm perfectly bi." Which she demonstrated by grabbing a blue-haired woman and kissed her. "Aqua, mind if I have a dance?"
Aqua laughed and said yes. Ellie looked back to Enrico.
"Ceya friend. And what does Ragazzo mean?"
Boulevard of broken dreams played in the background.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - arvg - 12-26-2010

[Image: Enrico33.png]

Bisexual women Order Officers...

there were some hoots and hollars from a few of the guys around the bar. And Enrico smiled politely.

"Ragazzo means boy, I am calling him 'the boy'..." he grinned a toothy grin. "And I don't care what boulevard he walk down, mammacita, I'm still going to remind him he's handsome every chance I get. Sounds like he needs a little... reminder that he is still here amongst friends. I know how it gets, you go locco when someone is missing. Si? Maybe he needs an anchor..."

He gestured with his drink as she was led away onto the dance floor.

Shrugging he nudged Vance, "you wanna get out of here, hermano? Take the Social Credit somewhere quiet and away from all this madness?" he gestured to the bartender to give him the bottle of Tequila. Which he proceeded to waggle at Vance. "si?"

The tune that played

Seth left the Poker game with his winnings, and neartly sidestepped the misteltoe over the door. When he was back, his winnings were gone.

He sidesteped the miseltoe, grabbed a drink from a pasing elf, and continued back into the bar, where he took a seat at the bar. He ordered two vodkas.
A few minutes later, Jeremy returned, a little more dejected, and took a seat next to Seth as the s as me tune as before played.

"Heard you got lucky bro."
"Poker face. All in the expression." He then chuckled. "Ellie pased me a nueral net number of that Hispanic guy who asked you to dance. Here. And he said call if you wanna talk, need a friend, dance..." Seth removed a listening device from his pocket. "Rhis is why you trust me hermaano."
Jeremy sighed as he downed the vodka and asked for as another. "You're an insane moron at times."

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Inquisitor Gaunt - 12-26-2010

Simon woke up, a pool of drool forming around his mouth and nose. He groaned, sitting up and clutching his head; it felt like he'd just been mortared in the back of his cranium. He part-staggered-part-waddled over to the bar, ordering a jug of water to kill his hangover. That pothead junky was staring at him from across the room. That bugger was lucky that this headache was enough to fell a horse.

Once the tender returned with his drink, he grabbed it by the handle and swigged at it, before wandering over to drop back into the poker game; it seemed winnings had gone from drinks to credits. He pulled out his pay; a thick wad of credits that had lain dormant since he'd join the Coalition. What good was it, after all? He did his work and just lived off what he got from doing that.

He paid his blinds and picked up his next hand as it came through, looking over the table with a pained expression and occaisonally chugging from his jug. Turned out it was pretty easy to get poker-faced when you were so hung-over that your mind was focused on the pain.

Jeremy grabbed Seth, Ellie, and Aqua, and other crew from his ships as the aong Simple and Clean played.

Ellie said by to Enrico.

Jeremy and his crew left after thanking Katz for the party.
And they were gone.

//sorry this is over the time set, but I wanted to make sure to leave the party and thanking Katz.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - Doc Holliday - 12-27-2010

The party was winding down and Doc had much enjoyed his piano time. Both he and Midori had a great time but it never failed, his data link started vibrating with messages.
"It never ends," he said, reading a couple of incoming transmissions.
He then approached Alvin with a hand shake.
"Alvin, thank you for the great time," he said, "you folks sure know how to party here. Unfortunately, work calls and we must return home."

Midori gave a bow, "Arigato, Alvin."

As they were getting ready to make their way to his shuttle, he stopped and turned, "Oh, one thing. I will be back in a few days. I have a couple of business things to discuss, one that I think you will find appealing. I'll contact you about it soon." With that, he took his wife in his arm and made for the Ark.

His shuttle left it's mooring and he was headed home soon thereafter.

"Kalashnikov's", Zvezdny Gorodok - arvg - 06-17-2011

[Image: FIL6872.png]

song

Katz entered the bar early, his bodyguards taking positions at the doors, leaving the Premier alone with the bar in the small hours of the morning.

He helped himself to a cup of coffee at the worn wooden bar, turning to look at the multi-levelled room that held such memories.

The battered hull plate of the Terra-IV set up as a large table. The ancient earth jukebox. The wall of heroes where the faces of McIntosh, Richtofen, Karchov and others stared back at him. History, the history of the SCRA, the glorious fighter corps of the People's Coalition.

Across the room the bloodied Ontario flag hung, like a proud war trophy next to an array of trophies brought back by El Coyote's Havana raids. A piece of a SCUD missile hanging from the ceiling with the words "From Russia with Love!" penned upon it.

They had a rich history, and a proud one, a tradition of pride, of unrelenting determination. Of perseverance.

He drank from a mug which read "Ikon my Ikon, all hail the Volkhan!" Ironic, given all it had taken to fell the despot. Yet another trophy on display in the Klash.

Thornvoldsson, Rictopfen, Karchov, Weiss, Totenkopft, Ares, Razin, Gonzales, Heinz, Guillentra, Medvedov and others, shadows of the past, replaced with men of the future.

In their place were Quintella, Rhade, Ulrich, Broch, Ling and a new breed of Loyalists. Ready to keep moving forward with the Coalition, with the idea, with the Revolution.

He remembered when he had first come into the bar, sitting smoking a cigarette as a mere Junior Lt. readying for a patrol in a Partisan, half expected to die on his first mission. Now he was the Architect of the Revolution, the True Ikon. He wondered which of the new kids would rise to eclipse him, and become the future leader of the Great Coalition People.

He toasted the ghosts in the room.