Discovery Gaming Community
Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Combat inside FP9 NFZ (/showthread.php?tid=50680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Mannock - 11-29-2010

Comm ID: Mannock
To: Corsair Elders, SCRA and Outcast High Command

Yesterday there was an ugly incident in the vicinity of FP9. Everyone involved violated the neutrality of FP9 and some the NFZ.

I attached the communications that took place between all involved (I was one of them.) I do not know the reason why such a situation was reached, but if hope is that everyone take appropriate measures to avoid recurrence. Next time there will be more than warning shots against those involved, that also includes onlookers and tourists with big ships.

Artemis[TBH]: oh hole Zoner, come here and look
(]o[)Ambrosio.Spinola: Mannock: Both of you leave FP9 now
[TBH]: oh, freeport received lots of hits
SCRA|CPW-Trotsky: Steele: Merely pulses
(]o[): Mannock: That is my problem Sair, not yours
[TBH]: I saw something different...
(]o[): Mannock: Leave now
[TBH]: it is my problem as long as zoners scream that they can segure this system and make nothing
SCRA: Steele: *Sigh* Do forgive this Zoner. This one run into the NFZ.
(]o[): Mannock: Sair shoot your mouth
[TBH]: or what
(]o[): Mannock: Stop shooting (after this warning I fired two missiles to Mr Steele, he was shooting to Outcast ship)
SCRA: Steele: The missiles were a bit unnessesary
(]o[): Mannock: Go away, NOW
SCRA: Steele: So you're going to let this Outcast flee into the No-Fun-Zone, as the Corsair wittingly put it?
(]o[): Mannock: No both of you can kill the other but not here
SCRA: Steele: He attacked one of ours pilots
[TBH]: so, now we have zoner protecting protecting outcast that is using no fire zone around freeport
[TBH]: hmm, interresing
SCRA: Steele: Fair enough Zoner. Kindly get him over here then
Solar (Outcast): Sir SCRA started shooting at me because of nothing (his first words in this affair)
(]o[): Mannock: Sair cuando te capen chilla (Expression used both in Crete and Malta that translated really means: talk when affect you)
SCRA: Steele: That's a lie my good man
[TBH]: and actually. it is hard for me, but the communist is right, they run to the freeport during fight
SCRA: Steele: You had a Cruiser and Gunboat on my Comrades Insurgent.
(]o[): Mannock: Solar go away or the SCRA will be the less of your problems
Solar: because he started shooting
(]o[): Mannock: 5 seconds
SCRA: Steele: We know we're scary, but a lone Insurgent isn't tough enough to take out a Cruiser and Gunboat on its own.
(]o[): Mannock: Solar, last warning before I begin to shoot (Warning shoot to Solar)
[TBH]: shoot again so close to our ship and return fire (Solar was hidding and near my ship and Corsair ship, SCRA and Solar shooting)
Solar: easy man are you on yor days
(Last words of Solar, SCRA ship put it out of action)
SCRA: Steeke: Problem solved
(]o[): Mannock: Now you too. Steele
SCRA: Steele: Of course. Have a good day my friend (this ship began its return to home)
[TBH]: and now, we can laugh realyl loud
(]o[): Mannock: Artemis go to hell or 5 km of this FP
[TBH]: go to hell?
[TBH]: show me the way
SCRA: Steele: It's up the road and to the left
[TBH]: i dont mean that omega 52
Solar: buuu you suck (weird distress call)
(]o[): Mannock: You are inside a Zoner that your people say that nothing bigger than a bomber can stay here
SCRA: Steele: I think that our home is quite nice, thank you
[TBH]: i was watching how are outcasts and SCRA fighting near your little base
[TBH]: and how zoners make nothing except talking
(]o[): Mannock: Steele... you shoot inside a NFZ
[TBH]: and zoner, your only luck is that i am respecting the deal
[TBH]: be so arrogant next time, and I answer...
(]o[): Mannock: Oh thanks for nothing

Captains of Artemis and Solar unknow.

That lasted about 20 minutes.

Charges for incidents:

a) Enter with banned ships: Artemis, Trotsky and Solar
b) Fire in the NFZ: Trotsky and Solar

As a precautionary measure and until a final sentence is decided all of them (Captains and ships) are excluded from using any Zoner facility.

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Yuveraj Khan - 11-29-2010

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The Muppet who thinks he can speak for all the Zoners
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Yet another moron
[Image: mendal.png]

---Communications Opened---

Once again we have a minor functionary of the Zoners getting his panties into a bunch, and climbing onto a soap box in order to lecture.... you know what I don't care.

I just don't care about your NFZ.

It was defunct the moment the Corsairs marched up, bombarded your station with mortars... I would like to remind you that we were there, and that yet again, you forget this in favour of your new Corsair dominatrixes.

You may deny the Trotsky docking permission on Freeport 9, but don't be stupid enough to actually think you speak for every Zoner facility. Because I know, for a fact, that you do not.

No, if you want to get on your knees for every damn Corsair that comes along, then by all means... we can send you lipstick, to make the experience even more thrilling.

But let me tell you this, you spineless worm, we don't back down from the Corsairs. And just because they run into your NFZ, doesn't mean we will not pursue. Your station was undamaged, the wonder of formidable shields. While the Outcast in question desperately tried to use your civilian population as meat shields.

So forgive me if I have ZERO patience for your incompetent babbling, go play with your Aquilon, and leave the men to get the job done.

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations

---Communications Terminated--

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - globalplayer-svk - 11-29-2010

Comm ID: Globalo, elder fo The Brotherhood.
Target: Blind Mannock

So senor. At the time, i was on board of the Artemis.
You are saying that i violated the No Fire Zone? Are you crazy? i was the only ship in the whole incident that has not opened fire on someone... and yes, you fired on the SCRa inside no fire zone too... so what now?

And how exactly i as captain of the Artemis violated the no fire zone from corsair side???

Other thing, next time be so arrogant as you was, and you find your ship in pieces and me screaming on you if you learned to talk with respecto to someone on board TBH flagship...

globalo out...

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - ZTC.Board - 11-29-2010

::::: transmission opened :::::
To: Leon Mendel, Elder Global

Dear Sirs,

thank you for your precious statements. We will apply the usual procedures to contain further escalations. Please understand that we prefer zero risks.

Good day,
Omicroners
::::: transmission closed :::::

You had best explain that last statement, Zoner.

Before I take it the wrong way... and I am fairly sure you wouldn't enjoy that, I'm not as gentle as the Corsairs.

Leon Mendel

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Not Espi - 11-29-2010

:: incoming message ::

Next time - before you start yelling and calling names - get your facts straight, Zoners.

~ Espi

:: end message ::

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Vince - 11-29-2010

:..:Incoming Transmission:..:

Yet anotehr insident with an omnicroner. And yet more disrespect to the corsairs, while they clearly did not violate any no fire zones.

Am I the only elder getting tired of their nonsense?

:..:Transmisson Closed:..:

It's a moment in history, I actually find myself agreeing with the Corsair elders... I need a drink and a holiday.

Omicroners, let this be a notification to you, your NFZ no longer exists.

Corsair and Outcast leaders, mark me well, there is no NFZ as far as we are concerned. If you are there, we will not hesitate on the impotent threat of Zoner capitals.

Leon Mendel

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - Vince - 11-29-2010

Incoming Transmission:
ID: Elder Valentine
[Image: vincentanimated.gif]

Senor Mendel,

You have yourself a deal amigo.

Transmisison Closed:

Combat inside FP9 NFZ - globalplayer-svk - 11-29-2010

Comm ID: Globalo, elder fo The Brotherhood.
Target: Blind Mannock

Lets make this things clear. At first, you are accusing me, and The Brotherhood ship Artemis, which was under my command at the time from violating no fire zone around Freeport by entering it, and from violating something i dont know what by entering 5k radius around Freeport.

So zoner, now listen!

this :

in exchange for the cessation of hostilities against Freeport Nine and Zoners in Omicron Theta, Freeport Nine agrees to the following terms:

1.) Freeport Nine agrees to ban all capital class warships, excluding zoner vessels, from docking on the Freeport. Capital Class Warships meaning any vessel of gunboat class or higher.

2.) Freeport Nine agrees to reinstate docking rights for all Corsair Vessels not precluded from docking in the above clause.

is the original peace deal that was discussed by corsair elders and freeport leaders, you can found it here:

peace talks

Show me where is there a part about that ship larger as gunboats can not enter area around Freeport? show me that !

Now to your bad memory and blind eyes:

look what he has...
as you can see, i have full right to kill that little fly.
nice looking situation
nice looking situation after few seconds
hm, fire around freeport?
another fire
and again
and again
ouch
lot of energy in space
ouch
blind gunners
torro
fire near base
outcast failing
and again
cadets
monkey carrier showing on scene
outcast crying from escape pod
zoner missiles
hiding
talking
Outcast firing too close
outcast in flames

this almost costed you your ship...

Zoner talking about not existing things...
this almost costed you your ship too

So, when you look on these guncam pictures, you maybe realize that Artemis was the ONLY ship that has not violated NFZ around Freeport, since you fired two missiles on SCRA vessel too, and according to the no fire zone rules, when conflict start outside the zone, someone who is running inside it can ot use its protection...

And to top of that you were too arrogant, but i decided not to answer with my guns. and you can be sure it will harm you.
So now i am awaiting apologize for accusing me from violating something that is nowhere stated and typed, and for your arrogance.
Or maybe next time when we two meet, i first answer to you and then ask you...

...globalo out...