Discovery Gaming Community
Omicron Theta Policy Change - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Omicron Theta Policy Change (/showthread.php?tid=50752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Dourden4 - 11-30-2010

Incoming Transmission....

CommID: Silvan Argus

Greetings all. We Zoners in Omicron Theta have tired of the constant struggles we face for enforceing our policies, and as a result we have designed a new policy that will be effective immediately and will make all previous agreements null and void. So what follows is our new 'Do what you want' Policy.

Quote:The Zoners of Freeport 9 and Corfu Station have decided on a new path to take as the Good Neighbour Policy is ineffective. Effective immediately, the "Do What You Want" policy is in effect. This policy means that in Omicron Theta, Zoners will not stop you from doing what you want. Exceptions to this are building bases, shooting Zoners outside piracy and any other action which threatens Zoners. Any actions threatening Zoners, including but not limited to bringing a fight to Zoner stations and/or docking with the station after attacking a hostile force will result in the offender's docking rights being removed. Acceptance of these terms is unnecessary, they are in effect.

Hopefully, this policy will be satisfactory for all.

Omicron Theta Policy Change - Zelot - 11-30-2010

To: Freeport 9

This new document is a clear violation of the treaty signed between the Corsairs and the Zoners of Freeport 9 and the Omicroners. Am I to assume that our treaty should be considered null and void?

Omicron Theta Policy Change - n00bl3t - 11-30-2010

Greetings Elder Sephardi.

Forgive my quick exit on our last talks. I only hope this does not happen again.

Unfortunately, it does. We wished to have the Good Neighbour Policy, which stopped capitals from loitering or interfering with Zoner business in Zoner sovereign space, in addendum with our open policy, which the Corsairs signed, forbidding capital-class ships to dock.

Unfortunately, in the process of enforcing this, the SCRA|, the Nation and the Empire came down breathing down on our necks saying we were wrong and they would refuse to abide by our laws.

We have therefore rescinded this policy to align with new neutrality standards.

We are of course open to negotiations to establish a better situation if possible.

Thank you.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

To: Freeport 9

You must do what you feel you need to, we just want to be clear that the Zoners have ended the treaty between the Corsairs and the Zoners of Freeport 9 and the Omicroners.

' Wrote:To: Freeport 9

You must do what you feel you need to, we just want to be clear that the Zoners have ended the treaty between the Corsairs and the Zoners of Freeport 9 and the Omicroners.

We have, but only because we feel this will suit the Empire, the Nation and the SCRA| better.

Please advise us if this is not the case.

Our preclude allows you to destroy anything which is not a Zoner in Omicron Theta, even without evidence, and even within the space of the Freeport.

This should be most agreeable for you.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

' Wrote:We have, but only because we feel this will suit the Empire, the Nation and the SCRA| better.

Please advise us if this is not the case.

Our preclude allows you to destroy anything which is not a Zoner in Omicron Theta, even without evidence, and even within the space of the Freeport.

This should be most agreeable for you.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

The deal we agreed to is the deal we signed, but it is of no consequence, we are no longer bound by a treaty with the Zoners, and the Empire will act unilaterally, and without hesitation to protect Corsair interests in Theta, no matter who the threat is, Outcasts, SCRA or Omicroner.

' Wrote:The deal we agreed to is the deal we signed, but it is of no consequence, we are no longer bound by a treaty with the Zoners, and the Empire will act unilaterally, and without hesitation to protect Corsair interests in Theta, no matter who the threat is, Outcasts, SCRA or Omicroner.

I would be more than willing to keep with that deal, if the Omicroners were not being threatened with war for removing the docking rights of a Corsair capital ship. A ship which as part of our deal, should not need them anyway.

Works for me though, if the above is otherwise, Elder Sephardi.

Zoners will only protect themselves if shot at, or provoked.

I am glad we have come to a somewhat peaceful understanding.

Have a nice day.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

' Wrote:I would be more than willing to keep with that deal, if the Omicroners were not being threatened with war for removing the docking rights of a Corsair capital ship. A ship which as part of our deal, should not need them anyway.

Works for me though, if the above is otherwise, Elder Sephardi.

Zoners will only protect themselves if shot at, or provoked.

I am glad we have come to a somewhat peaceful understanding.

Have a nice day.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

When your station starts firing on our ship that has not broken our agreement in any way, yes, thats a problem, if the only way you can abide by our deal is breaking it, so be it. All of Sirius will remember who broke the peace treaty.

Good day.

' Wrote:When your station starts firing on our ship that has not broken our agreement in any way, yes, thats a problem, if the only way you can abide by our deal is breaking it, so be it. All of Sirius will remember who broke the peace treaty.

Well, I wonder why the capital ship has to come so close and look like it is going to moor, that the station has to fire warning shots at it?

But, it is essentially pointless.

We made a new agreement to be more beneficial for the Empire, the Nation and the SCRA|. As I have said, I am more than willing to go back to the old deal, provided Omicroners are not threatened with war when they enforce it equally. All it takes is the word from you.

Forgive me, but for now, a short ion storm is approaching. I will respond when it passes.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

' Wrote:Well, I wonder why the capital ship has to come so close and look like it is going to moor, that the station has to fire warning shots at it?

But, it is essentially pointless.

We made a new agreement to be more beneficial for the Empire, the Nation and the SCRA|. As I have said, I am more than willing to go back to the old deal, provided Omicroners are not threatened with war when they enforce it equally. All it takes is the word from you.

Forgive me, but for now, a short ion storm is approaching. I will respond when it passes.

-Sebastien Coen.
Omicroners.

We made no new agreement, an agreement by definitions is agreed to by both side. The Corsair nation was happy with the terms of the treaty that was signed. The problem started when you took action against one of our ships that had in no way broken the treaty we signed. No, there wont be another deal between the Corsairs and the Omicroners. Why should we, you have shown that you cannot be trusted to abide by the deals you make, so what is the point in making one? You will just throw it away when it suits you to do so.