Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers (/showthread.php?tid=50761)

To: Junkers - Makc_RU - 11-30-2010

***Transmission***

What is the problem? Some junker was trying to tell me that I am trying to start something? He was talking about some transmission? What is going on?

*** End of Transmission***

To: Junkers - TFinnegan - 11-30-2010

*Bridge of the Wake*
*Beaumont Dockyards, Texas system*

Dearest captain.
Firstly, I believe you should know that the .:J:. Junkers Congress does not speak for ALL Junkers, there are plenty of private Junker families, companies, and individuals whom do not answer to Congress, you, or anyone but themselves, in fact.

Perhaps there's more Junkers aside from the Congress that you've angered?
If so, thats between you and them, and we won't presume to speak for them, only to defend them against incursion and oppresion.

However, I am assuming, from our recent troubles, that you intended this comm to the .:j:.Congress. If not could you please be more specific about which Junkers you are addressing.

Secondly, Who are you?
I notied that your VERY ambiguous comm does not contain ANY identifying tags, neither for yourself, or the Junker you speak of.

In order to answer this comm, we will need more information than "You guys, I'm me, and some guy said I'm starting something..."

Please do calrify, aye?
.:j:.
Congressman Tim Finnegan
Coileach an Taobh Tuath

To: Junkers - Hawk - 11-30-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

Ok, Finnegan is quite right so I'll make it as simple as I can. There have been rumors about statements made. I think you are the one who made those statements, but I'm not sure. I'll give you the opportunity to set the record straight right here and now. Tell me in very simple terms who you are and what relationship you intend to have with the Junkers. Do not be coy with me. Do not respond with another question. Just simply state your intentions toward our faction. If you respond in any other way whatsoever I will assume that the rumor I heard is true and you intend to act hostile towards us.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: Junkers - Makc_RU - 12-01-2010

***Transmission***

As far as I know I am the guy who you had your war with. Recently the bounty has been closed and I stopped my attacks.

Now it is your time to not be coy with me. What rumors are floating around? What in the Virgin Mary's erotic dream is going on? The junker who was messaging me had .:j:. in his nick and seems to be very upset and acting...how should I say it...warrior like. I was in a huge fight so I couldn't talk and that junker was getting all wind up on me: "Oh, no!!!!! You don't want to talk??? Ahh....Ohhhh....I am giving you the last chance....", etc, etc.

Soooooo.....I have a list of words here, which I can not use, dearest Junkers, is someone out there is bored and wants to open a hunt on me again? How about your highest in command or the congress speaker finally tells me what is going on instead of blowing this bubble out of proportions again?

And it strikes me as being funny a tad, when suddenly a Congress Member suddenly doesn't know who I am. The possibility of another Makc_RU being on the neural net are quiet slim to none existent.

And Jack, perhaps you should town down your coolness a tad?

*** End of communique***

To: Junkers - Pihe - 12-01-2010

---Incoming transmission---
---Comm ID: Gerald Silver---

Right, let me explain, some of us have never met you and doesn't care about what you think either.
One of those i mentioned above is myself, the only reason why i send this message is the fact that
i'm bored right now.

Some simple basic facts, maybe you'll understand it this time:
-Arbiter Jack Crow is the leader of the Congress.
-It was decided that you neither worth the credits or time.
-You shot at Junkers, most of us will act accordingly until updated with the latest news.
-In the future you will be probably ignored like some random asteroid, unless you do something which
should be dealt with, like attacking the wrong person.
-You are obviously not welcome at Junker bases, but that's hardly a surprise.

Gerald Silver

---Transmission Ends---

To: Junkers - Makc_RU - 12-01-2010

*** Transmission***

To: Cpt. TFinnegan
Subject: Your transmission

Captain, thank you for clarification. For some reason I was under impression that there was better communication channel between all .:J:. holders. I understand that not all members are...up there on the food chain. Perhaps the whole incident was some sort of a roque junker, who doesn't really knows whats going on? I had a quiet nice communication session with one of the junkers and it seems like we came up with consensus. Perhaps some of your more able speakers should have a talk with the above speaker. As I can foresee his mannerism in messaging people might start another verbal conflict, which will grow into a full scare armed assault.

To: That not so bright persona
Subject II: Chuckles

Text:

Listen, pups, I could not give a rat's behind about what you care, not care, who yo are and how you feel. Get you damn facts straight before you steer up the pot of crap.

As for me being not worth the credits it is absolutely right. First of all I run pretty damn good, so none of you can catch me, only when I make a mistake. Out of all the junkers out there you are the LAST person who should even bark up my tree here. How about you take a chill pill and shut that eating hole? I fly the way i see fit. If you are on my way, then we have a problem. Perhaps you should learn some basic manners before crawling out on the open and posing like a toughie?

Nuff said.

Addendum: For some reason I thought I was Tank who was messaging me...but then again, I was in a fight.

Addendum II: Ok, we got the "Vapors" out. How about you be so kind and step down to my level and share what transmission/rumors were you referring to? Because if there is no support of your words, I will start an avalanche of crap coming towards you with the Junker's Congress. I will want to see what the mighty orbiter will have to say about you trying to open up another conflict. Perhaps you really should educate all of us here about what was coming from my side.

***End of Communique***

// To the junker who messaged me about anger management, I can answer the following. I am still having somewhat difficult time grasping the RP idea and most of all the whining and lying people on the server. But, as you can see, I am making progress and I make certain adjustments to how to react to certain people. It takes time and experience on the forum to recognize the whiner, I am getting better at it. //

To: Junkers - Hawk - 12-01-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 999666994_A2vTZ-X3.jpg]

I am the Junker boss. I can assure you the buck stops with me. Mark_RU you say? Who the blazes is that? I've never spoken to a pilot or captain named Mark_RU. I have not had contact with anyone by that name. I asked you to state your intentions toward my faction. I asked you not to give me a bunch of nonsense. Simply tell me yes, I am seeking hostility from you or no, I am not seeking hostility from you. Apparently this was too difficult a request for you. Nevertheless, your message is received. I have no more to say on this matter. As far as I'm concerned this channel is closed. There is no further need for comment from any Junker. Contact me if you have questions. We will deal with this OUR way.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****