Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Corsair Elders, From the Virulian Enclave. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Corsair Elders, From the Virulian Enclave. (/showthread.php?tid=50847)

To: The Corsair Elders, From the Virulian Enclave. - theenclave - 12-02-2010

[Image: patriarchcom.png]

|->Direct Transmission - Gran Canaria Orbit<-|
|->Communications ID - Patriarch Jechaim<-|
|->To - Elders of the Corsair Nation<-|

• Greetings Honored Elders of the Corsair Nation

I contact you this day in hopes of presenting a gift, a gift from us in the Virulian Enclave.

[Image: suppliestocrete.png]

These shipments where supplied to your Leon base..

This is but one shipment from our agricultural farms on Canaria, we intend to continue shipments as a sign of good faith.

In return we ask you nothing but that you hear us out.

We where once part of the Zoner alliance and called ourselves Zoners, we belived in our friends and thought they be correct in their actions.

Shortly after the missguided and somewhat foolish and irrational behavior of some of the Zoner populace the Corsair nation and zoners and their allies began to fire upon each other.

In that time, our Defense forces that where asked to assist our Zoner allies, they fired upon several of your vessels, we do not attempt to explain ourselves. More then to explain the current situation we are in.

I am the leader of my People, I am called Patriarch Jechaim, and I have been it's leader since our exodus into zoner space.

We have but shortly after the activites with the Corsair nation, cast off the radio signals off the zoner and their ways. We are independant and proud of who'm we are.

We are also not foolish enough to think that we could ever ammount to pose a threat to your mighty nation, nor do we have a wish for it.

We give these gifts because we wish to show that we are romorseful of our actions.

We are aware several of your kind have socialized and met with members of our Enclave on several occassions. I am sure that you can talk with these and they in turn can prove we want nothing but peace with your nation.

Peace, is a forced word these days, but one that carried much imoportance to me and my people.

Take this gift, and use it well.

We will hope that you and your people will one day see us, the Virulian Enclave, not as enemies but as friends.

To: The Corsair Elders, From the Virulian Enclave. - CorsairCouncil - 12-04-2010

:: transmission start ::
:: source : Council Hall, Crete, Omicron Gamma ::

[Image: nqzciw.jpg]

Patriarch,

we accept this shipment as your gesture of good will. When our groups spoke last time, it was in bad blood and you, as Zoners, were banned from the Heart system. We believe it's time to lift this restriction. However, try to not come in with ships designated for warfare.

Of course, the Corsair Law applies to everyone that meets our ships. If you have cardamine, blood diamonds or some other contraband onboard, you will get rid if them. Voluntarily or not.

We trust you would not betray the open hand we extend towards you by letting you move in the Heart.

If there are further questions, use this channel.

- The Elders

:: transmission end ::