Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=5085)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Bassam Baradj - 08-19-2016

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Recruit.Bassam.Baradj.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: dc107b29d1ff1c51cee7bca2449fda5e
Alias: Bassam Baradj
Transponder: R~LH~Bassam.Baradj
Background: Ageira Technologies

At first I was afraid I was petrified
I knew I had to get out there and survive
Spent so many night thinkin' how they did me wrong
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along

But I am back from outer space
Just walked in to find them there with their sad look on their faces.
I should have changed my behaviour before
I should have made them feel alright
If I had known for just one second they'd be back to bother me

Go away now, get out of my sight
Turn around now cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't they the ones who triedt o hurt me
You'd think I crumble you'd think I'd quit my job and died

Oh no, not I, I will survive
For as long as I know how to shootI know I'll stay alive;
I've got all my friends to live for,
I've got all my money to give out
And I'll survive,I will survive, I will survive.

It took all the strength my ship had not to fall apart
Kept trying' hard to buy new pieces of my broken ship,
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself. I used to steal
But now I hold my ship up high
And you see my ship, something new
I'm not that chained up little person
And so you feel like droppin' out
And just expect me to die,
Now I'm savin' all my missle energy for someone who deserves it

Prototype found
Cardamine at desired station

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Medrano - 08-22-2016

...Recruit.Medrano.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 3bd64d48a33c7ccb445e2deba22a4277
Alias: Medrano
Transponder: R~LH~Medrano
Background: Lane Hacker

Hello Lane Hackers,
I'm sending this from Airdrie Hideout after quite a long week, I completed all phases, it wasn't easy to find this place...
Well let's start with something about myself, as a young guy I left home with the shuttle my father left for me, I felt like I didn't fit in anywere. Been flying around siruis for a few months, doing the odd job here and there. Met alot of interesting people but no one I really connected with.
I used to spend my time analyzing the times and routes the local traders followed, looking for a way to earn some easy money. Sometimes I even hacked into the database of traders to see where the have been and made the biggest profits.
While following a big trade I found myself on Freeport 4 in Magellan, were the trader stopped for a break. I just followed him in to the bar to see if I could hack him, while busy with a computer a guy joins me at my table and we started to talk. He introduced himself as mr. Chang, he told me he was a part of the Lane Hackers and also explained what they did. It was like I finally found the place I belonged. It didn't take him long convince me to challenge myself and join the cause.

With my knowledge on the trading in the area it wasn't hard to get enough credits for the ship, I went to Pennsylvania and bought the Dromedary on Bethlehem Station.
Bought said Ship
After that I searched arround for the lost Transport ship owned by the different companies, but it turned out I was miss informed on their cargo. After a long week of holding up random trade convoy's and looking for the right parts a Lane Hacker contacted me and said the parts weren't needed and told me to find the Airdrie Hideout. Which again was easier said then done. I knew the base was somewhere in the Alberta system, in the cold lake nebula..

After studying the flight paterns of the local Lane Hackers from Freeport 14 I went out there for myself, and actually found the hideout in one go.

Found said Station

I couldn't bring the said cargo because the server changed some loots.
Sorry for the low image quality as for now I am unable to upload higher quality

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Mrs. Glass - 08-23-2016

...Recruit.Mrs.Glass.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: c75fa70d363fe90f2b20fbf6e5dcdb01
Alias: Mrs Glass
Transponder: R~LH~Mrs.Glass
Background: Lane Hackers

Greetings to the Hackers and of course to the Inner Circle!

I'm sending this transmission from Airdrie hideout after a long, long day which is full of assasinations and transport robbings.

Here is the guncam about i'm above Airdrie with MORE than enough trade lane parts: Parts

I first want to talk about this day if you don't mind. I am never in my life thinked that i need to fight in a simple shuttle and not once only my ingenuity which saved my life. It taken a little time until i gathered enough money for a bactrian and then i flyed to our friends at Montezuma in Cortez and bought the earlier mentioned ship.
The truth is that i flyed a freighter only in our well made realistic simulators. As you can see, it comes very well and after leaving Montezuma my first way is to head to Ontario and there docked at our base, Cochrane to get better weapons which are have enough firepower to send some transport pilot to the afterlife if they don't do what i say.
After that i headed to the Colorado jump hole which is already in my nav map thanks to some nice guy at the docks and after arriving to the other side of the hole i'm headed to the New York jump gate. I can say that i don't needed to wait too much for an ageira transport to show up but sadly he was not that afraid type so he tried to run away. That was a really bad choice for him and surely he is now with his ancestors in the afterlife.
Myself tractored up fast the Trade lane parts and started the final part of my mission which is not else than to find Airdrie. It was not an easy work but i'm enough clever to stick with the nearby patrols which are in the cloud and soon i'm found the base and so here i am.

Ahh so you want to hear something about me...ahh, okay. So i am a second generation hacker as you may know(or not) and i lived nearly my whole life at Mactan. Yeah, i can say it is a little boring sometimes but after all that is the place i call home.

Before i decided to try my luck with the Inner Circle i mainly just stayed on Mactan and worked in the "Thousand scream" bar which is not an A category one but also not the worst one on this big rock. You know before i started to work here i never really thinked about flying a spaceship because i was not stupid. I know very well that only ONE good hit needed from the enemy and the thing which protect me from the vacuum of space perish like it never existed.
But at the age of twenty i realised that with this type of thinking i never see anything except our base and that is not an option. I want to fly and visit new planets, try out new foods and drinks and of course don't forget about the sexy girls and boys who are only awaiting for me.

So here i am someone whose loyalty is not questionable and ready to serve our cause and bring destruction to our enemy. Hopefully together we will bring glory to the Lane Hackers!!

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Spyder Mordere - 09-05-2016

...Recruit.Spyder.Mordere.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: ac67d0970a799b896d808d8c667abca0
Alias: Spyder Mordere
Transponder: R~LH~Spyder.Mordere
Background: Outcasts

Betrayal by those greedy miners in IMG who will sell their own mother for a few credits? Unquestionably.
Betrayal by those traitorous bounty hunters who left their comrades for quick credits? Doubtless.
Betrayal by the Blood Dragons, who care more about their honor and glory than living long enough to kill their enemies tomorrow? Goes with the territory.
Betrayal by the Houses who are more concerned with petty politics and popular opinion than facing the real threats in the galaxy? I've lost count.
Betrayal by my own squad leader for my refusing to look the other way when he skims off the squad cardamine allotment? Never thought I'd see that day if I lived a million years.

But here I am, crammed into this greasy cubicle on Barrier Gate Station, with nothing but my Rapier to my name, on the run from my own Nacion and with nowhere to call home except my own cockpit. After I told that no good thief I was going to report him, he tried to shoot me down in the middle of a furball with some miners in Tau 23. Did any of our squad get guncam footage of that? 'Course not. They sure took notice when I blasted his sorry hide into the void though. If I had returned to Cali, I wouldn't have lived long enough for a court martial, so here I am, hoping you've got a spare bunk and a set of coordinates for a juicy target I can rob to repay the debt I'm incurring. I could go to the Rogues, they're more my sort, but the Rogues would hand me right back over to the Nacion for a reward. I know the Lane Hackers have some principles, at least.

I can't say I much like having to trade my Rapier for a Scimitar, but if that's the price of finding a new home, I can pay it. For now.

Let's just make sure I'm scarce if any of my brethren drop by for a visit. I wouldn't want to bump into any of my old squad, or there will be what the bigshots call a diplomatic incident.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Niall Dunne - 09-14-2016

...Recruit.Niall.Dunne.recognized...transmission.encrypted......uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 8e1b51ad6626dd46f910b4c2084cc3f3/60
Alias: Niall Dunne
Transponder: R~LH~Niall.Dunne

Well, the Lane Hackers bloody surprised me, out of all people. To think I was about to be whacked by those pigs...I'm glad you warned me when you did. I've sent a few transmissions since I started getting low pay for no reason at all. You were right about these greedy fools. I should have listened. But what's done is done, and I'm here. I thank you all graciously. I'm supposing you want to know how I did.

After getting back into Liberty after a mighty long travel into Bretonia for a trade run, I started getting fed up with my extremely low paycheck. So I decided that it was time to get some payback, and had destroyed the ships of a couple of Ageiran ships while I hadn't returned to Pueblo yet. I figured they wouldn't know, but I guess it didn't take long.

When you notified me of them coming after me, I disregarded it as first, thinking it was some scare tactic to drive me into your ranks. But soon enough I found it was no lie. I followed exactly what your directions were, fleeing from Pueblo into New York. Thankfully, I found some refuge on Rochester Base. I was able to do missions against the Navy, Police, and Bounty Hunters Guild until the Liberty Rogues found me good enough to have me on their bases. I was able to get the Bactrian as well at this time.

After spending some time with these Rogues, I got tired of being in their conditions. Too rough. When I had the Credits to properly do the Cardamine shipment, I took it to Montezuma Base as asked. I saved a little bit of my funds to get a little of my own to relax. So now I'm here, contacting you, sitting in the bar with a fresh drink of imported Molly whiskey. I don't have anything left to go to, and I can't return to Bretonia now. Figure I'd join you in return for saving my life, and help rid Liberty of its pollution.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - G. Graves - 09-28-2016

...Recruit.Gustav.Graves.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 4ba82ccb01a496ae78ca04e1de8dde27/65
Alias: Gustav Graves
Transponder: R~LH~Gustav.Graves

To say your message surprised me would be an understatement. I suppose I should be grateful — and I am — for the heads-up but I suppose this was more or less self-inflicted, given how orwellian some of Ageira's security shenanigans are. It was a true blessing that I happened to have been alone when my console suddenly decided that it would be a good idea to squawk your message, but given what I know about your skills, I hardly believe any of that was left up to chance. I learned rather quickly that your words were, in fact, the truth when I found my access to virtually anything revoked, and not even my identifications inside the Ageira Security Division seemed to work anymore, which was all the proof I needed.

Following the directions, I found the shuttle as described which I then proceeded to liberate from my — I guess former — place of occupation. I would apologize for sounding so deadpan here, yet fourteen years working the same job, in the same room, with the same people trying to undo security breaches tends to erode any semblance of fondness rather quickly. Long story short, I barely managed to evade running into a wing of security ships right outside Pueblo by escaping through the lane towards New York. Ignoring any ships for now, I sashayed right through the jump gate, because even though I might be a fugitive, I'd be damned if I crawl through jump holes just yet if I can avoid it.

Not wanting to deal with the Junkers on Rochester, I needed to find a way to get my reputation with the Rogues to a servicable state, which I achieved by reducing the Storage Depots outside Baltimore to cinder. Given that there was quite a rowdy ruckus caused because of this, I figured it would be a good idea to satisfy my OCD and grind the ones near Newark to powder as well. It might have been unwise to do, but I presume one can expect leniency, given that you should know best how liberating something like this can feel after wasting more than a quarter of your life for Ageira, and even more thereof treading the educational system to reach this position of solipsistic slavery.

I felt myself confident enough to pursue my way further into the Badlands and wasted a formidable amount of time tracing Rogue ships, which thankfully left me in peace, towards Buffalo. I happened upon a cluster of three derelict Navy ships and proceeded to pilfer any usable equipment they might have still held, since I was not exactly in the position to refuse free credits floating in space. Once actually on Buffalo, I had the epiphany that I virtually had no idea how to proceed from now on. Being that I felt secure enough to rest, I supposedly started a real pity party for myself — one so impressive, in fact, that I attracted the attention of a fairly voluptuous lady, and the following talk with which brought me in contact with the right kind of people to trade in wanton murder for glittering gold. She did not do it for free, though, and I feel like my first order of business will soon be visiting a doctor.

Yet before I get caught up on a tangent on how quickly one becomes a harlot given the right circumstances, I should say that I spent the next hours impressing 'the right kind of people', as she put it, and once that was done, she offered me a deal in which I exchanged the captured pilots of my exploits for the requested amount of Cardamine by giving me the name of someone on Niverton, yet she refused to help me with the ship. To be perfectly fair, it was more difficult to not get distracted by the missing teeth of the man who sold me the ship on Niverton than it was to actually find someone with such a vessel for sale. Grateful that I did not need to deal with this speciman anymore, I hurried to contact the person I was supposed to get the Cardamine from and moved over to Montezuma.

As requested, you shall find visual evidence of the successful completion of each step attached. Please excuse the terse nature of this message but not sleeping for more than twenty four hours does this to me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Proof of Completed Steps

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Von Hammerstein - 09-29-2016

...Recruit.b9ad511d749193d669626dfa12be78ec/66.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: b9ad511d749193d669626dfa12be78ec/66
Alias: Von Hammerstein
Transponder: R~LH~Von.Hammerstein

Such a good day, I lost my access to all Ageira vessels and my access to my Security Fighter, but at least I managed to fulfill all your tasks and requirements.

Whatever, I will tell you something about me, I'm a Killer, I'm the boy who is doing the dirty work, like if you want someone dead, I'm the one who is doing this job. I was born on Planet Manhatten worked for the Military but got injured by a friendly pilot, who was not even able to aim properly, after that, I joined the Ageira, they searched for some good security pilots, with my experience and knowledge it was pretty easy to get in. After 2 years, and doing a really good job they got me, they managed to revoke all my access tokens for the Ageira and even tried to kill me... or arrest me... I'm not sure, but I managed to escape.
Anyway, I'm here to join you and to fight for something better as this current Liberty.

Proof of the completed tasks

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Dorset Administration - 10-04-2016

...Recruit.5d467d94b18975b814f943881c1edb72/67.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 5d467d94b18975b814f943881c1edb72/67
Alias: Raphael Drake
Transponder: R~LH~Raphael.Drake

When they found what am i doing in Pueblo I thought that is gonna be the end of my story, but the message arrived onto my personal com. I knew, that I had no another choice just to follow the instructions. Find my way around to the hangar was easy, i spent too many times learning the layout of the base in a case... of this. I found the ship in the hanger and took off as fast as i can. Of corse, they called for reinforcements.

In my way to New York, a small group of Bounty Hunters arrived and tried to take me down, as they thought they receive something big after me. They were wrong, I was able to outmaneuver them, and take them out. I used the jump hole to enter New York. As the message mentioned take down the containers was a good idea, but after i took down the containers at Newark station just to let out a little steam. The police forces noticed what have I done and the tried to capture me. I managed to run away from them into the badlands where they stopped follow me. I never was in the badlands... but a little Sensor calibration i managed to find Buffalo Base. They let me dock down, and i turn my directions to the bars to take a drink after all this.

After i calmed down, and decided to follow the rest of the instructions. Slowly but surely i built up myself in the eyes of the rouges, helped them to clear they space out. I felt like... I belong somewhere now.

Bought the new ship and had to Montezuma base for the unload.
I'm a Holographic and Robotic Engineer, Ageira hired me with big ideas and hopes... That they never accomplished. I ended up in an office... pushing buttons like how they say... They caught me because i experimented with restricted materials, building and planning AI systems. When i came up with something new, they denied the founds for it... I tried to seak out Holo-Map information to a "Unknown" person who promised a good price and maybe a better future. They tracked my tokens and comm messages ... im not gonna make the same mistake again. [/size]

Proof of the completed tasks

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Golgov - 11-03-2016

...Recruit.19a92c3a994567d8b27c22c7f701c3ee/68.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 19a92c3a994567d8b27c22c7f701c3ee/68
Alias: Golgov
Transponder: R~LH~Golgov

Esteemed Professorate of the Lane Hackers,

You or your subordinates probably monitored my activities while I was going by the codename "Golgov". Even though I feel worried about revealing my true identity after all that happened; my name is Dimitrij Kusnezow. These kind of names are usually present in Coalition space, but that's just where my distant ancestors were from. The family's tradition to name one's children in a coalition-esque way goes down to this day. I just wanted to make it clear, since it has confused a lot of people in the past.

My distant ancestors haven't lived an easy life. They've experienced the blood thirst of the Sirius Coalition, and with it, the war. While the men had to fight on the front, the women and children were kept in civilization. One day, Reapers of Sirius managed to strike heavily. Luckily, they saved a handful or civilian lifes. First my ancestors have been brought to the Kingdom of Bretonia, and later on, to the Republic of Liberty.

They haven't been the wealthiest people around, and thus their children, including me, have been taken away from them in an early age. Apparently I have been bought by libertorian investors. They've sent me to many different schools, and at the end, I should serve Ageira Technologies. Nothing of this is in the papers, though.

Ultimately, I figured out that my son got ill and his employer, Deep Space Engineering, refused to pay for his treatment, which is the final reason to defect into the ranks of the Lane Hackers. Once I had connections to the right people, they organized a defection which allowed me to hide in Liberty's underworld. Buffalo and Rochester were the bases I've been operating from. To earn credits, to make myself a name in the underground, to get the Lane Hackers' attention.

All of the three objectives I've been ordered to have been fulfilled. I've made myself a name among Liberty's underground. 100 units of Cardamine have been shipped from Niverton to Montezuma.

The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Huracan - 11-26-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Recruit.4dfa1b8c39e34a2b8905f558eaad2b03/71.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 4dfa1b8c39e34a2b8905f558eaad2b03/71
Alias: Huracan
Transponder: R~LH~Huracan

I was your usual technician on Pueblo Station. Do this and that. Get to the end of your payday and get some food on the table. Day after day, month after month and year after year. Few weeks earlier I was doing routine checkup on our manufacturing plants when I came across a piece of machinery that was different from the usual one I am charged to maintain. After inspecting it became clear this is a cheaper substitute because the original apparatus cost millions of credits. Which meat someone had to do some heavy lifting to steal it and change it with knockoff that would result in unstable parts used in Jump Gates. As per protocol I notified my supervisor who strangely ordered me to open up the panel and locate the serial number while per protocol we would shut down the factory for safety reasons. Having no other choice I complied and while dismounting the panel the exhaust fumes which accumulated inside sprayed all over my face. I lost conscious and woke up few days later in the infirmary on Pueblo. Handcuffed to rails and with police officers nearby. They started questioning me who payed me to change the machinery and to give up my accomplices. My supervisor was standing outside and calmly looking at my interrogation even as I was shouting that it was he who has ordered me to break protocol. It was at this point obvious it was some sort of setup to be the scapegoat of that bastard's money skimming operation. Some of my colleagues came to talk and they explained that this is not the first time this kind of "incident" happens under current supervisor. They helped me by setting up a ship for me to steal and the moment I felt strong enough I picked the locked handcuffs and made a run for it.

I did few missions for Junkers at Rochester and Beaumont. Collected money to get myself an untraceable Bactrain with decent equipment. Had to dabble and hack my reputation with Rogues to get along without a hassle. As requested, Cardamine shipment was delivered to Montezuma and I am awaiting further instructions in order to join your circle and take up the fight to Ageira and their proxies.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...