Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=5085)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Vesper.Lynd - 06-07-2018

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Recruit.c9e24f9cfb315d04bc47ee099279c622/98.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: default.png][Image: 0.png]
Joining Application

Case: c9e24f9cfb315d04bc47ee099279c622/98
Alias: Vesper Lynd
Transponder: R~LH~Vesper.Lynd
Background: Ageira Technologies

Well, now, I suppose that little escapade out of Colorado did give me the scare! But then again, during my old line of work, I've learned to deal with situations far worse than this.

I suppose that you'll be wanting my credentials on how I slaved away in the corporate world and bowed down to their disgusting, fat pockets filled with stolen money. In all honesty, my hatred for those scumbags proceeds far beyond before I was born. Y'see, my family used to work for DSE (Deep Space Engineering) and Interspace Commerce. Me dad used to be an engineer for fixing those supply depots, stuffing them full with medicines and food that are reserved for "the elite" ONLY. My mam's working a desk job in IC, a glorified accountant paid to handle all the money for the corporate she was working for. To them, bowing down and playing mouse secured their only source of income, so to speak. They kept telling us "At the end of the day, you'll all be serving a higher power."

Well, I wasn't one for following a bloody, higher power.

After I graduated out of Cambridge, I needed to earn some credits so I could finally free myself from my family's shackles. Of course, the only jobs they had were through their contacts from the sleazeballs from DSE. Apparently, they kept pushing me to join this little engineering group that focused on some form of crypto-technology; stuff they use to hack into the artifacts and study them! Well, I wasn't a whole fan of those DSE pigs, but I did love me some of those Artifacts. So much power, and with nothing to control them. I wasn't going to let corporate have them to do with as they so pleased. I began to create a facade, a mask, to hide my true intentions. I became DSE's little lackey, taking their information and began using it for myself. The artifacts that they had were tremendous!

That was a few years ago...before Pueblo.

It was a normal day in space, the asteroids lazily skimmed the side of the station. I was busy typing up my report for the day when I decided to call up my Mum and Dad. Every day, an hour after lunch-time, they would always call me to see how I was doing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I hated the corporation, but what they don't understand was family. I loved them, despite how their cowardice forced them to live a life that restricted them to so much. I didn't want that for them. Just for once, I wanted to see them on top. Anyway, here I am, trying to open my Neural Net, when all of a sudden, my room went pitch black. Everything was dark, my equipment, my tools, it was just me. All alone in the darkness, I could hear the sound of boots walking across the hallway...

It was the damn Navy. They finally got on to me. I knew I couldn't let myself get caught.

I escaped through a broken vent that led to the hanger. Using the codes that were sent to me via an anonymous Neural Net, I was able to hijack a transport and flee to New York. I had to land in Rochester of all places. Damn Junkers, their base and living accommodations were trash, but I didn't mind. After a few missions and earning some extra money in my pocket, I decided to contact my family on another Neural Net. However, as I was scrolling through the news section, I saw that my entire family had been arrested. My father was wanted for arson, treason, and the tampering of DSE supply depots. Mother was put on money laundering and racketeering charges that were linked to the bloody Corsairs. Corsairs, of all people! Their sentence: maximum life with no parole.

I was furious; both at myself and at the damn corporations. They gave Liberty their all, hard work without complaint, and this was their gift? Shoving them deeper back in the mud? And, why wasn't I there to protect them? All I focused on was my damn crusade for freedom, to achieve power so that no one had to live under the tyranny of capitalism. I didn't see the true path...the one, true goal that was supposed to be my only goal.

Power must be CONTROLLED.

So, I had to leave Liberty. I gave up my old life, sold my ship, and came to Cortez. The Rogues and Junkers, they were like us. People that had been cast out from society and thrust into the cold void of Sirius. Liberty calls them thieves, rapists, murderers, arsonists, and terrorists: I see them as the real voice of the people. Without evil, there can be no good. Without sin, there can be no control. Without control...there can be no power.

I will free my family. I will bring down the corporations.

I will see power restored to the people.

-V.L

Mission 1: Optionals: Tagged a couple of Xenos outside Colorado. After jumping out, decided to celebrate my newfound freedom by raiding some pesky Police and DSE Depots! How's that for my resignation letter?

Xeno Raid
Depot Raid

Mission 2: Optionals: Perhaps Liberty Rogues are just rough, ol' sweethearts who need a hug. So, I decided to take care of a little Bounty Hunter Installation in the Badlands. Thanks for the drinks, honey, I'll see you soon.

Bounty Hunter Base Raid
Purchase of Mastodon

Final Run to Montezuma: Well, here I am. 50 units of Cardamine, and a face ready to tear some corporate dogs apart. I'll be waiting for you gents very soon.

Arrival At Montezuma
Cargo Confirmation
Cardimine Transaction

PERMANENT AFFILIATION POLICY CONSENT: I hereby agree that my character will be permanently affiliated with The Lane Hackers. In case of leaving the official faction I am allowed to continue playing my character only under independent Lane Hacker affiliation in accordance to generally accepted Lane Hacker lore.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Caiboche - 07-01-2018

...Recruit.9ff6a8f0b6e48d7e4f83ceb62e3917a8/100.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 9ff6a8f0b6e48d7e4f83ceb62e3917a8/100
Alias: Caiboche
Transponder: R~LH~Caiboche

So, finally i found you. I believe you want to know about me. Well, i will start from the beginning. I was born on bering, then my parents relocated to Liberty. I grew up there, made into marketing department of Ageira at 21. Things started well but didnt continue to do so. After my colleauge had an incident, just because of his connections in goverment and the poliçe, i was spacegoated and accused of doing three hundred million credit worth of collateral damage to three different sections of Pueblo station, accusations of working with rogues and Order as well as other things came up. Just as things escalated, corrupt justice system of Liberty declared i was to be executed just two days later, i knew i had to make a run for my life, my dignity and my honor. I heard about Hackers and their people's backgrounds before too. So i thought i had to flee from Colorado and i hacked Pueblo Hangar 4B and grabbed the shuttle. Nade a run for my life while zillions of turrets and locals fired on me.

Escape from pueblo.

Just as i escaped Pueblo, i started to hunt Xenos to impress the big boys of underworld. Junkers, Rogues, that sort of stuff… I eventually drifted all the way to Texas, seeing Rogues did not really trust me for taking their jobs on Buffalo. I arrived at Texas and started to take oddest of jobs from Junkers at Beaumont. They paid me well and i managed to slide in some good work through some shady Rogue bartender at Buffalo for a fee. Meanwhile i went to Betlehem and arranged myself a Dromedary of course.

Evidence of Dromedary

After putting good work with Rogues, i took the shipment of Cardamine from Buffalo and made my way to Cortez. Had to outrun several 5th fleet patrols on the way though. It had been a tough run.

Proof of Cardamine

Arrival at Montezuma

That should be all. I am currently sitting at the bar of Montezuma and your dockmaster seem to be satisfied with the Cardamine. I hope he didn't take my last 5 crates, they are for my personal use after all

PERMANENT AFFILIATION POLICY CONSENT: I hereby agree that my character will be permanently affiliated with The Lane Hackers. In case of leaving the official faction I am allowed to continue playing my character only under independent Lane Hacker affiliation in accordance to generally accepted Lane Hacker lore.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Raphael Drake - 08-05-2018

...Recruit.f3ce2aac9fa15d5bac81d333b180f0a1/102.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: f3ce2aac9fa15d5bac81d333b180f0a1/102
Alias: Raphael Drake
Transponder: R~LH~Raphael.Drake

Finally, we make our first contact. I will tell you a few things about me which you want to know, I was born on Planet Erie in Pennsylvania to a rather wealthy family. I grew up there and made my way into the Liberty Navy, however I left it after my basic training. I never wanted to spend my life under these bootlickers. After my Navy time I hired at Ageira and made my way into the security agency. I flew a few convoys for them, however good money I thought. In recognition of my abilites, I was rather "invited" into a inner circle of Ageira, doing the dirty work for them. Simply said I assassinated people who knew too much about their shady goals. I was young and naive enough to believe their intentions, however I made my jobs well enough to praise them for good. Well it had come to that day that I was one of those who knew too much. I was accused of several murders and other criminal activities which I did for Ageira, of course they denied everything. The only chance not to end in Prison was to flee. I had to hack myself into the Pueblo Hangar 4B and stole one of these Civilian Shuttles. Leaving Pueblo I was greeted by bounty hunters, I've made my way trough them they weren't able to stop me.

Escaping Pueblo

I escaped from Colorado and my first stop was the Junker Base Rochester in New York, quickly I came in touch with a few Junkers seems like they were pretty friendly however. I had to work with them in my previous job when I had to take cover from the Navy or Police. They were happy to help me out, I took a few jobs from them to clear things out and that my intentions are true. My first missions were simple, I had to hunt down a few Xenos and begin to make a name in the underworld of Liberty. During my little adventures in New York I didn't let the chance slip trough my hands to take revenge, so I destroyed some of the Depots near the Baltimore Shipyard and Newark, near Manhattan. I've had completed few jobs for the Junkers already and wanted to take another one, as a Liberty Rouge stood up next to me and went into a conversation with me. He told me to go to Buffalo and meet some of his friends there, they would have a few jobs for me. On my way trough the Badlands I stumbled across a wreck, scans of the wreck made me happy. It seemed it was a old Rogue freighter lost on his way from Buffalo. However I extracted the cargo and continued my way to Buffalo. The vendors on Buffalo were happy to take back their lost Cardamine and payed me a small reward.

"Arriving at Buffalo I've met some new "friends" however I had work to do and took a few jobs in the Bar. I always had the feeling that the Liberty Navy are though boys seems I was wrong all the time."

They payments on Buffalo didn't satisfy me enough and I decided to drift into Texas for a few more risky jobs. A small investment on Beaumont made my reputations with the Rogues a lot better. They payment was way better obviously the jobs were much more dangerous. I was give a chance to proof myself for the Outcasts, a small bribe from a shady Junker was enough to please them well about my name. Following the rumors about a crashed Bounty Hunter vessel in New Hampshire a rather short trip, trough Virginia and New Hampshire. However I wasn't able to find the wreck in the dense Asteroid field and returned to Texas. I managed to save enough money for a new ship, I've made my way to Pennsylvania, my old home however Betlehem the old Zoner station was my destination. I've returned to Buffalo and bought twenty units of Cardamine and made my way to Montezuma in Cortez.

My way to Montezuma was very calm, I didn't expected that, however I made my way trough Califronia to Cortez. My arrival at Montezuma wasn't very spectacular. However I think thats all for now, I will spend the next days in the Bar of Montezuma while the dockmaster checks on your shipment of Cardamine.

Cargo confirmation
Cargo transaction

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Nena Bismaquer - 10-24-2018

...Recruit.a1b01d70c50b07c884fb20285fd912ee/103.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: a1b01d70c50b07c884fb20285fd912ee/103
Alias: Nena Bismaquer
Transponder: R~LH~Nena.Bismaquer

I'm sending this message from Montezuma Base after having spoken with the quartermaster of the station regarding the Cardamine shipment. I was one of the security network engineers of Ageira, so I've actually had some interaction with the Lane Hackers. Unfortunately, that interaction was mostly making sure you don't get in, figuring out what you did this time, and see what can be done to prevent it again. While I'm not too familiar with physical security, I'm impressed that you've managed to find a gap that aided in my escape. Thank you, and well done.

While working on networks in Alberta to aid in the Cold Lake project, I've actually come across one of your supposed allies, the Separatists. Kelly O'Brien, was it? Since they've had the advantage and it wasn't in exactly a defensible area, I've listened to what they had to say. Surprisingly, the data they've provided, the actions of the government and Ageira shed quite a lot of light over the company about topics that I wasn't even aware of. All these stories of corporate injustice and wrongdoings made me curious on whether they were real, so I did my own investigations on it. Given that I was one of the people overseeing network security, that was both really simple and difficult at the same time. A little social engineering goes a long way. Many databases and reports were so classified that only the people sitting very high above could see. However, the more "minor" incidents of making employees scapegoats for whenever management goofed up to the point of tossing them in prison and making them enemies of the state, and hints to bigger, more secret projects, was clear enough to see that Ageira is not something you'd want to work for if you have a good conscience.

That's when I decided I'd rather make sure they don't continue, and learned more about the Hackers. It's no surprise that they were so quick to catch on, but everything after the station was easy enough. Private training as a pilot, although extortionate, was one of the best investments of my life. I've done away with quite a few Xenos that were plaguing the way to Rochester, along with a few Bounty Hunters that were on my tail. The Junkers helped with getting data and connections to the different organisations in Liberty, so I've done my part in paying back that favour. I've also done a strike on the depots at Baltimore, thankfully that was easy enough with shuttle engines allowing fast escape.

The Rogues at Buffalo pointed me in a direction where I could get a freighter after doing a few jobs in the Badlands, and from there I stocked up on Cardamine and went up to Montezuma. I'm sure I'll be able to do my part in making sure the injustice the Big Three have done will creep all the way back up to them.

[x] - Leaving Pueblo
[x] - Taking out Xenos in California
[x] - Getting rid of the Bounty Hunter trail
[x] - Strikes on Storage Depots
[x] - Inbetween jobs in the Badlands, inspecting looted cargo
[x] - Picking up a Cardamine shipment in a Bactrian
[x] - Delivering Cardamine to Montezuma

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Vesper L. - 11-01-2018

...Recruit.bd18c8a29f68e8e6a3ebcc21e996d59e/105.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: bd18c8a29f68e8e6a3ebcc21e996d59e/105
Alias: Vesper Lynd
Transponder: R~LH~Vesper.Lynd

Kon'nichiwa. You would find me quite a surprising kind of Ageira employee - i've rarely touched anything related to network management, not really understanding that even for a slightest bit, only getting a superficial introduction into that sphere of company business. Surprisingly, back when i caught their sight - they've been looking for... community manager of sorts.
I've caught their attention due to my "exceptional artist skills" - as they've addressed my hobby back then - over the past years i have thoroughly studied the ancient art of Japanese comics, that, as i have found out - have originated back from Sol.

I have spent two years employed by Ageira. I thought i have had everything i could ever dream of - a house on Los Angeles. I found myself surrounded with luxury and contentment, utterly blinded by it, blatantly ignoring Ageira's regime, rotten to the ground in their pursuit for money and wealth based on the suffering of the common folk, the people of our house.
They have made me the most disgusting part of their mechanism, engulfed me in lies to follow their bidding for two years, being the herald of their lies, one who was handing them over to people. Honeyed yet empty words, which contained nothing but false propositions.
I am turning over to you to atone for my sins. But pleasantries aside - the following attachments contain every step of your procedure fulfilled.

...uploading.visual.footage...

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Irma Bunt. - 11-13-2018

...Recruit.18f2d87240b76471375510fa69f153d9/106.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 18f2d87240b76471375510fa69f153d9/106
Alias: Irma Bunt
Transponder: R~LH~Irma.Bunt
Background: Underground Hacker, Prospective Lane Hacker Member

I have to say the difficulty of this task allowed me to see both my weaknesses and my strengths. I have attached my task objectives in this feed for review.

Born in poverty on planet Manhattan I knew what it was like to feel helpless against corporations like Ageira and Interspace profiting off their new era products. The rich seem to get richer and the poor seemed to get poorer. I knew this was not a life I wanted to live and I did not want other children growing up living in an age where corporations ran everything. It took me years to learn my skills in hacking and I learned very quickly what corporations hated most and it was not bad press but a bad quarterly statement. I made a name for myself in the underground hacking scene for wiping clean back accounts and taking only what I needed then distributing the credits to low income families on Manhattan. My days as an underground hacker was over when Liberty Police tracked me down and knew who I was, They seem to only have my alias, My name is Irma Bunt, Twenty Seven years old. I know now that I can no longer sit in the shadows poking and prodding the corporations anymore. I must take the fight to their tyranny and treasonous acts against the citizens of Liberty head on. Soon after I found small bits of code leading me somewhere, backdoors lead me to you, The Lane Hackers. I come before you with your task completed ready, willing, and able to start a life worth living. I will be a force that corporations fear, so future families can live in a free and just galaxy.

5th| Liberty Battlecruiser Identification
5th| Liberty Battlecruiser Equipment
-
5th| Bomber Identification
5th| Bomber Equipment
-
Liberty Battlecruiser Identification
Liberty Battlecruiser Equipment
-
Liberty Archer Cruiser Identification
Liberty Archer Cruiser Equipment
-
=LSF= Identification
=LSF= Equipment Scan

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Kamal.Khan - 02-17-2019

...Recruit.e6d5528223fedf2e2326664d60d4a8db/107.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 1bb2075opql2229op66f//329
Alias: Kamal Khan
Transponder: R~LH~Kamal.Khan
Background: Hacker, brought up on Mactan
I guess contacting the Inner Circle isn't as hard when you're already living among hackers. My name is Kamal Khan; friends and acquaintances call me Khan.

I was brought on Mactan when I was just 3 years old (I'm 31 now) by my mother who used to be an Outcast. My father died when I had just turned 3 to some other Outcast lowlifes that wanted to steal a shipment of cardamine he was supposed to deliver. Following his death, my mother had to both look after my upbringing and provide for the family, so she took a large transport ship full of cardamine and flew it over to Liberty to sell it off. She made enough money that we didn't really need to go back to the wasteland that is Malta, and decided that I'd best be raised in the "intellectual underworld". That is how we ended up living on Mactan Base, among the other hackers.

Growing up among hackers was not the easiest thing. As a child I never had any other kids to play with so I resorted to Neural Net Gaming and during adolescence all I could really focus on were my piloting and hacking training (that and well, the occasional bar night, living in the underworld has the perk of underage drinking). Finally, when I turned 17 I was given my first job, traffic control. To those unfamiliar with such lowly jobs, it basically meant I was to hack into and monitor the traffic in any given Liberty system and communicate information (like Aegira transport locations) to other field operatives. I've been kept there ever since.

4 years later and I'm starting to want more. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing fine in my current job, but I want to see more of what Liberty has to offer. I got in contact with the Inner Circle as soon as I'd learned taking part in a recruitment program was a possibility, and I'm sending this message right now containing proof of my successes in the given tasks.

Discovery of the Omega transport in Alaska. (method of obtaining the credits needed for the freighter)
"Rhino" freighter bought and outfitted.
Camping the trade lane from Pueblo Station.
Obtaining the 50 Ageira White Boxes.
Reaching Airdrie Hideout.
Docked at Airdrie Hideout with the 50 Ageira White Boxes in my cargo hold.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Mr.Ling - 03-16-2019

...Recruit.7d3d42a373108505a98e98bb429e3429/109.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 7d3d42a373108505a98e98bb429e3429/109
Alias: [REDACTED]
Transponder: R~LH~[REDACTED]
Background: Lane Hackers

Man, was this harder than it needed to be.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1urTwHoeUu9l1ZGl89TfzHolwYwvhLGEX
Got the boxes from the wreck in Magellan
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I8FtC4iJgQ_X4bF1-TQzJiSUeNLujTZj
Finally found the base, because down is a direction
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m8aogvmSszmM2_4tMg7THGiDAlFMfz_M
Delivered those beautiful boxes to trusted associates

I am Meko Madrid al'Demi, one of two siblings left of the main line of my family, Demikhase. My Great-Grandparents are heroes of the 80-years-war, but were screwed over by the GMG. Down the family tree, and we've all been impoverished ever since. My brother attempts to make a living legally, but some of our cousins see him as their personal bank, and so he works unendingly to fund their petty careers. Recently, super-corporations have been targeting him because he makes a fair bit of money, and they can't have that, can they? I approach the Hackers with two goals in mind: To punish the greed of these large corporations to the fullest extent, and to ease the hardships of my brother.

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Ambrose - 03-17-2019

...Recruit.ee302ea3262f8d358ed1c71876e8522e/110.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: ee302ea3262f8d358ed1c71876e8522e/110
Alias: [REDACTED]
Transponder: R~LH~[REDACTED]

Thank you for the information you provided me which allowed me to escape Pueblo Station and eventually make it to Montezuma base. Before I go into that the exact details on my escape let me tell you about myself. My name is Matthew Caldwell and I had been working for Ageira for roughly 4 years until the accident. I started working at Ageira as a low-level technician in their weapons department. As the years passed I worked my way up the ladders to the position of weapon system engineer where I helped design, prototype, and test new weapons being developed. I had only been in this position for a few months when I started working on a new weapon system called "Project Torch". It was an experimental version of the "Corona Beam Cannon" which greatly improved the destruction capabilities of it. This project had the attention of many of the higher ups in the company as a lot of credits had been invested into this new project. This wasn't out of the ordinary when it came to these high risk projects so everything seemed to be fine until we started testing this new prototype weapon.

I was chosen by the project manager to run the initial tests of it outside Detroit Munition Station. The tests went as expected as the cannon was fired into the nearby debris field. I was then ordered to test the capabilities of the weapon on one of our testing freighters known as "ATS-White.Sands". Usually this would been conducted much later and after many iterations of the prototype. The goal was to determine the capabilities of the "Torch" weapon against the freighter's shield with a short burst from the cannon. As the order was passed down for me to begin the test I powered the weapon and aimed directly at the freighter. The weapon malfunctioned or something interfered in the firing process, the weapon did not shut down and continued firing at ATS-White.Sands. The ship was destroyed in seconds...
TORCH Test

The pilot of the ATS-White.Sands was vaporized and very little remained of the freighter. The death of the pilot and of the failure of the test was placed on me. The assumption was that I purposely killed the pilot of the freighter and the prototype was still perfectly functional. I assume this was to reassure the investors of the project that it would not be canceled or delayed. I was nearly immediately fired from Ageira and local authorities were contacted to bring me in until a trial could be setup. Knowing the deep pockets Ageira has I knew there would never be a fair trial and I would be convicted of murder. I would then be thrown into cell and never be heard from again.

This is when I was contacted by someone in your organization. Your information allowed to to find the abandoned Stargazer vessel and allowed me to escape Pueblo Station in Colorado. I was fired upon immediately during my escape by Ageira security personnel. I managed to escape into the nearby debris field and lose the Ageira fighters that pursued me.
Escape from Pueblo Station

As instructed I found a patrol of Xeno fighters flying near the Colorado Jump Hole in New York. The Stargazer definitely wasn’t made for dog fighting but I managed to take out the patrol. I then proceeded to Baltimore Shipyard where I discovered the local authorities were informed about my escape and starting shooting at me when I came into range. I went straight for the supply depots and made short work of them. I then headed straight into the badlands.
Destruction of Xeno Patrol
Destruction of Depots

Upon entering the Badlands I encountered a Rogue patrol that I followed to Buffalo base. I had very little credits and knew nothing about the workings of the Liberty underground. I was able to pick up a few missions to destroy Bounty Hunter patrols and Liberty Navy patrols that entered the badlands. This provided a nice income to get me started and start making a name for myself around Buffalo.
Missions
Missions

These missions helped get me going and start earning some respect from the Rogues in the area but the payment for these missions were still pitiful. In order to get the equipment I needed I had to make a few million credits so I decided I would go find some transports or miners to steal from. I headed to Pennsylvania where I encountered several miners that I was able to get some credits out of. This provided a much better source of credits and allowed me to earn those few million credits rapidly
Pirating
Pirating
Pirating

After the I had obtained all the credits I flew over to Bethlehem station where I was able to pick up an used Dromedary freighter that would fit my needs perfectly.
Leaving Bethlehem

While only knowing the Liberty Rogues for a short while they agreed to supply me with 51 units of cardamine that I could then take to Montezuma base as instructed. After avoiding Liberty Polices patrols in New York and California I finally made it to Cortez. I slowly approached Montezuma base to make sure no one was following me and then landed. I am now at the bar waiting to be approached by a member of your organization.
Approaching Montezuma
Cargo

RE: The Lane Hackers | Recruitment - Mildred Wolfe - 03-18-2019

...Recruit.2b3858b910674b28d3a800d6bc38a3de/112.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Joining Application

Case: 2b3858b910674b28d3a800d6bc38a3de/112
Alias: Mildred.Wolfe
Transponder: R~LH~Mildred.Wolfe
Background: Maltese family member brought to Mactan and raised.

I was born on Malta 33 years ago, but while Malta may claim my nationality by blood - since the age of six I have lived among the Lane Hackers on Mactan with my small family of two parents and myself. Since I became of age I've lived as an affiliate supporting my parents in their old age. I haven't had much in the way of social life, and until now I suppose there's no notable traits worth putting down other than that I've begun to become a much better pilot since I begun to learn at the age of 18. Since turning 29, my parents have insisted I pursue my own way of life. While it's entirely within my power to do so, I believe I have an obligation to give back to those that have provided me, and so I've elected to join the Inner Circle if you'll have me. While there isn't much in the way of actions beyond typical mischief to support my family and occasionally taking down other sorts of craft, I promise my piloting skills will not fail you.

Shooting down patrols in Magellan.

Earning money.

During my assignment, another Lane Hacker, Stefan Pomerov, called for my assistance in obtaining Ageria White boxes. Once I helped him obtain several hundred units, he wired some funds to my account. I then used that in combination with what I earned to purchase a rhino freighter from Mactan.

Afterwards, I returned to Pueblo and acquired Ageria White boxes by force. The mission concluded with me arriving at Airdrie Hideout and delivering the white boxes.