Discovery Gaming Community
Alert message to LSF Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Alert message to LSF Command (/showthread.php?tid=50895)

Alert message to LSF Command - Samuel Zanders - 12-03-2010

Initiating Connection...
Establishing Network...
Network 100% Complete...
Transmitting Message...

[color=#FFFFFF]Identification Processing...

Captain Samuel Zanders

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FF0000][CLASSIFIED MESSAGE]

Salutations.

As you are well aware... we have in recent times been systematically attacked by a specific-Coalition wing.

Whether through bombardments on key Liberty structures or swift strikes against our patrol units.

However, this time, their attacks will be in the form of words. Propaganda.

They have performed this once in the past as well, and it was only thanks to a LSF-Agent that we managed to disrupt their system-wide communications, successfully hindering any further propaganda being spread to the system.
We require the assistance of the LSF once more due to the nature of this attack.
Only with your technical expertise and the high-tech equipment that your department possess will we have any chance of stopping them.

But not only that, three members of our taskforce, including myself received heavy damage yesterday after trying to confront five Coalition-pilots. We are in no position to attempt bolster another defence, your assistance will be crucial.

Our team has worked non-stop to triangulate their signal source. I believe we got a strong lead here.

Please standby, uploading file(s)...

[Image: Triangle.png]

We suspect their operation will take place tonight. Be prepared.

[color=#3366FF]That is all - Zanders out.

Alert message to LSF Command - kingvaillant - 12-03-2010

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... David Copperfield Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: incmessage1david.gif]

Subject: SCRA

Mister Zanders,

Firstly I would like to congratulate your team for the efforts done in triangulating their possible strike point. I do not doubt the manpower and time it needed. Although, it is saddening that your previous operation has crippled your ships. We will do our best to fight them directly, even if that is not our field of expertise.

My agents have been warned and are starting their briefing. We should be able to dispatch a few fighters to counter their attack so far. Deputy Director Christian Deus should be on site making sure the counter attack is done well. From the tactical information you provided us and our sensor arrays, the attack should happen in about 3 or 4 hours. We will show them hard justice.

Mister David Copperfield
Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...