Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 12-28-2008

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.ID.Sr.Dir.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

William Breen: Your devotion to the destruction of the BHG threat in Liberty is sufficient to convince us to supply you with limited access to Mactan Base. However, the Corsair weaponry on your ship will pose serious problems for the base's internal security scanners. We can make available to you pulse weapons of our own manufacture to replace those you currently utilize. Docking privileges on Lane Hacker bases cannot be granted otherwise. Likewise, the use of Corsair guns while broadcasting a Lane Hacker transponder is highly inadvisable.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Thexare - 01-05-2009

Incoming Transmission...
Sender: Captain Ayumu Ishida
To: Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel
Subject: A Gunship

I am Ayumu Ishida, commanding officer of the Southern Lights Outcast fighter wing operating out of Cape Wrath Base, and more specifically of Mirage Squadron, a special operations unit.

I am requesting one of your gunships to test in our work for now, and may want more in the future for Mirage Squadron's use. Its superior scanners and communications systems, as well as a variety of the "special" systems, are very useful in Mirage Squadron's work... at least in theory, this should make it even better for our use than the gunship being developed on Malta. I would like an opportunity to test this myself.

Mirage Squadron will be operating primarily in Liberty specifically to help the Lane Hackers and deal with a few pests there.

End of transmission.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 01-07-2009

...comm.ID.Sr.Dir.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Captain Ayuma Ishida : You are cleared to proceed. The Lane Hackers look forward to reports of your success.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Thexare - 01-07-2009

Incoming Transmission...
Subject: A Gunship

Thank you. The gunship will be registered as [SL-M]MNS-Apparition. After a few days for equipment and basic testing, you can expect to see it in action.

I look forward to seeing its performance myself. I have some experience with Lane Hacker technology from my Scimitar, and its application on a larger scale should prove very interesting.

End of transmission.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - kikatsu - 02-01-2009

Connecting to Secure Channel
Verifying Password...
Password accepted...

Captain Ronaldo Lopez

Update:

Repairs have been completed on the gunship which was given to me several months ago.

It's codename Foxbat has been removed, the ship is now rightfully dubbed the Maltese Naval Ship Tarxien Temples.

This information was relayed in order to keep you up to date on the operations of your loaned gunship. The ship will be returned to the Hackers once the Maltese prototypes are fully operational.

END

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - cbass - 03-02-2009

Greetings Senior Director Moriarty, My names is Capt. Ryan Wells an independant pilot of the ships War Emblem. I would like to request permission to purchase a I3GS-1 Lane Hacker Gunship at full price. My purpose for this purchase is to assist me in my operations in the Omegas and Omicrons against the Corsair presence in those systems. Also it will help me in my operations against all house police and military, first and foremost the Liberty House.
I assure you the vessel will not be used against any Hacker or Hacker allies, unless in self defense of course. Also I would be more than willing to assist the Hackers on there operations. In order to help assure you of my intentions I would like to make a small donation of 50 million credits to use as you see fit and 2 prototype weapons to help aid in Lane Hackers operations. If granted permission of purchase, the gunship would be named War Emblem. Thank you very much Senior Director for your time and patience on this matter.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - aeris - 03-03-2009

From: arris, Junkers, Liberty, New York, C4, Rochester Base
To: Moriarty, Lane Hackers, Magellan, [track proper]

Less than an hour ago, a Lane Hacker Guard Phate raided my transport mumbling something about my boron shipment. Needless to say, we have different views on the ways of the world. You have high ethics on who is your enemy and who is not, we have high ethics on how to treat outsiders. I'm quite surprised you choose to tax a Junker in your desperation. You should be aware, that hostility towards a single Junker means hostility towards all Junkers.

Now, negotiations are born to be made. Sometimes there are more profits, and sometimes less. If a good excuse and rationale is given, tax may be carried. What really ticks me off, though, is that Phate deliberately shot off three class 4 transport turrets from me, which I now need to go replace at Omicron Delta, causing a detour during which I'm losing some 10-20 million credits in profit.

I'm sure you find all this quite an amusing idea. I currently find using all possible assets, contacts and leverage to severely diminish and wither down your cardamine shipments an amusing idea.

Our Junker bases are open for a multitude of different factions due to our extended hospitality, which includes us keeping our distance from various pirate factions' activities and let everyone profit the best way they know. We are the go-between, negotiators, clerks and ambassadors. Might I remind you, this said hospitality is not limitless to those who blatantly abuse it.

You might wonder, why the message is visible and still you can't discover how I hacked the system. Let's just say, it is nice to have hacker friends leaving backdoors open for their Junker friends. Because friends do that to eachother instead of pissing them off.

Think about it.

arris.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Phate - 03-05-2009

...comm.ID.Phate.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

' Wrote:Greetings Senior Director Moriarty, My names is Capt. Ryan Wells an independant pilot of the ships War Emblem. I would like to request permission to purchase a I3GS-1 Lane Hacker Gunship at full price. My purpose for this purchase is to assist me in my operations in the Omegas and Omicrons against the Corsair presence in those systems. Also it will help me in my operations against all house police and military, first and foremost the Liberty House.
As you might know, the directors tend to get very busy, especially in the research & development season that is getting a bit overstretched. Nevertheless ... we are pleased to receive the extra credits that will be used to pay the expensive servicing. A gunship that has been decommissioned from regular service is standing by for pickup at Mactan base. There's not much room left in the cargo hold because of the extra plating and backup power coupling and various hull-repair kit.
Be advised, our gunships have not been buillt primarily for combat and without the special sensitive equipment (that is not included in this package) they can only act as light support craft for fighters. Keep that in mind and she will serve you long and well. Oh and ... keep your shields up.

' Wrote:From: arris, Junkers, Liberty, New York, C4, Rochester Base
To: Moriarty, Lane Hackers, Magellan, [track proper]

Less than an hour ago, a Lane Hacker Guard Phate raided my transport mumbling something about my boron shipment. Needless to say, we have different views on the ways of the world. You have high ethics on who is your enemy and who is not, we have high ethics on how to treat outsiders. I'm quite surprised you choose to tax a Junker in your desperation. You should be aware, that hostility towards a single Junker means hostility towards all Junkers.
We are aware of that. However, this does not apply in your case. The number of junker frauds has been increasing exponentially for the last two months and unless you seriously change your attitude, you will still be considered an impersonator.

Also note, that Lane Hackers do not "TAX" any shipments. We are not one of those "house authorities" that the Junkers have to evade every day. You were rightfully relieved of your ill-gotten credits gained by supporting the destructive and oppressive Liberty commerce. Also, tell me, since when are Junkers a shipping corporation? I am fairly certain they would not like to be treated as such by any of the outlawed groups they deal with.
Quote:Now, negotiations are born to be made. Sometimes there are more profits, and sometimes less. If a good excuse and rationale is given, tax may be carried. What really ticks me off, though, is that Phate deliberately shot off three class 4 transport turrets from me, which I now need to go replace at Omicron Delta, causing a detour during which I'm losing some 10-20 million credits in profit.
Your deviant shipping profits are of no interest to us. Loss of equipment is a consequence of your misbehavior. Quite amusing, I must say. Another proof that you are not a true Junker:
arris Wrote:From: arris, Junkers, Liberty, New York, C4, Rochester Base
arris Wrote:... deliberately shot off three class 4 transport turrets from me, which I now need to go replace at Omicron Delta ...
Why was I, then, going to purchase transport turrets from Rochester the other day, when it has an abundant supply? Oh wait ... perhaps the Junkers won't sell them to you because they can see right through you? And you have to rely on the Zoners or Corsairs to get standard equipment.

*chuckle*

Quote:I'm sure you find all this quite an amusing idea. I currently find using all possible assets, contacts and leverage to severely diminish and wither down your cardamine shipments an amusing idea.
Such threats are met with deadly force. Don't push it. Our assassins are not as tolerant as I am.

Quote:Our Junker bases are open for a multitude of different factions due to our extended hospitality, which includes us keeping our distance from various pirate factions' activities and let everyone profit the best way they know. We are the go-between, negotiators, clerks and ambassadors. Might I remind you, this said hospitality is not limitless to those who blatantly abuse it.
There's a small catch. Those are not your bases. You are not a Junker. You do not act like one = you will not be treated as one. You fail to understand basic Junker principles and still you are trying to hide behind their name as the rest of the pathetic imposters. Shame.

Quote:You might wonder, why the message is visible and still you can't discover how I hacked the system. Let's just say, it is nice to have hacker friends leaving backdoors open for their Junker friends. Because friends do that to eachother instead of pissing them off.
In your perverse dreams, only. As I stated in reply to the previous message, the Lane Hacker directors have much more important matters to resolve. Responding to fools is not on top of our priority list.

One more thing. Even if you were a Junker (which is very unlikely), Magellan is not a Junker system. It is not a Junker base. Nor does it have any in it. If you wish to keep your openly unfriendly attitude towards the Lane Hackers while flying through their waters ... enjoy the rest of your short life while you still can.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - cbass - 03-05-2009

Thank you Deputy Director Phate, I will heed your advice on the gunship I'll make minor armor adjustments and she will be ready for operations. If the Lane Hackers could ever you use my assistance in anything feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help. I see you and Senior Director Moriarty must have lots and lots of paperwork to go through. So once again Deputy Director thank you for your speedy reply on this matter.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Thexare - 03-09-2009

Incoming Transmission...
Subject: Further Ship Acquisitions

This is Captain Ishida of the Southern Lights. Until recently, our computer-related operations were... rather limited. Only I currently have access to the Apparition, and until I am more comfortable behind the controls, I do not want to risk losing the ship. However, when we have used it, it has served well.

I have heard of your new fighter developments, and from the description Lieutenent Commander Mirez has provided they sound perfect for our operations. Therefore, I am requesting permission to purchase a number of Falchion-class Light Fighters, Bayonet-class Fighters, and Broadsword bomber pods. These will be used exclusively by Mirage Squadron; no other Southern Lights pilots will use them.

Ideally, I would also like your systems to come with the ships. If this is not an option, we have our own customized optronics being developed at Cape Wrath Base that will be far easier to install in a Bayonet than in a Switchblade.

End of transmission.