Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Paco.Pistols - 05-18-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

I am not interested in your "worse" half as long as she stays out of our way. You have been registered on our bounty board. Enjoy the hunt.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Salt - 05-30-2011

:::::::::::::::::::::::Decrypting:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::ID-Verified:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::Commence feed::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hola to the Lane Hacker organisation.

I am Captain Santiago of the Malta Navy Ship Maltesian.

As per Proffesor Clay's redirection, I wish to discuss the aquisition of your fine battleship turrets.

A log of the previous conversation between Proffessor Clay and myself may be found here.
I was made aware that you are uneasy about approving such requests at this time, due to the issues with the "Undead" fleet.
I can assure you that I do not in any way support their actions.
I consider them to be as much a part of me as the Corsair vermin.
Nothing but a disgrace.

Although neither myself or my ship holds direct ties with the 101st, we have defended the House of Malta from Corsair raiding fleets. It is always an honour to fly with such fine pilots.

If there is something that you feel would prove my integrity please do not hesitate to state it.
I will do what I can to fullfill these requests.
Short of substantial monetary transfers from my personal accounts as some form of collateral, I am not sure what I might do to earn your trust.

I ask that you trustingly assess the above request.

I await your reply.

Yours truthfully.

Captain Santiago.

::::::::::::::::::::::Closing ports:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::Erasing backups:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::Terminated::::::::::::::::::::::::

// Edit: Double post.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 05-30-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Captain Santiago:

Unfortunately, we must decline to fulfill your request for the same reason we declined to fulfill a similar request from the 101st itself a few months ago: we have diverted all resources away from the production of this weaponry in anticipation of impending operational needs.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

:::::::::::::::::::::::Decrypting:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::ID-Verified:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::Commence feed::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I see.

Understandable.
If at any time in the future, the production of these weapons is resumed.
If at all possible, I hope that you may inform me.

Yours.

Cpt.Santiago.

::::::::::::::::::::::Closing ports:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::Erasing backups:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::Terminated::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Shinobi Agency - 06-23-2011

[Connecting to the neural net]
[Communication link established]

Good day Lane Hackers. As your diplomatic channel states that you will be speaking about technology request only with official executive of our agency I have decided to do it personally this time. Our agency has been terminating your enemies for some time now, and I am sure you are satisfied with our work.However as we are getting more young warriors in our agency we are in need to get access to various weaponry so we could equip our fighters. I would like to acquire 10 hellflurry weapons for my agents, to be more specific 8 hellflurry guns and 2 hellflurry turrets.

I hope you can grant us this request. Thank you for your time.

~Shinobi Master

[Communication link terminated]

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Elven - 06-26-2011

[color=#FFCC33]You've got a message!
Well, good day. I'm Ben Tenn, one of the Mollys. I've always been looking to cooperation between Mollys and the Lane Hackers, especially if we consider gold's sold in Liberty pretty well, and you, alongside with rogues are important smuggling link into this corrupted and prosperous House. What do I want?

Well, I'm not really found of my ex-comrades on work in the BMM, alongside with whole BMM, so I'd enjoy to see them burning. Of course, their friends and fans in Bowex deserve the same. As you're well-known as extremely dangerous assassins, for every blown up BMM- and Bowex) I'm going to offer 500 bars of unrefined gold, up to ten ships (I need to leave some gold for sale to earn on living). I'd be even more grateful if you tell them it's coming from Ben Tenn. What do you, lads, say?

[size=medium][color=#FFCC33]~ "Long" Ben Tenn

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Brutus Clay - 06-27-2011

[Image: begbar.png]

Mr Ben Tenn,

The Lane Hackers find this proposition very interesting. We will make sure to hunt the specified targets traveling from, to, and inside Liberty. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.

[Image: endbar.png]

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Elven - 06-28-2011

[color=#FFCC33]You've got a message!
Good. I'm also interested to provide you with supply of refined or unrefined gold (per your choice). If you're interested, feel free to offer the price. 200 credits per one bar of unrefined ore as minimum, please. Minimum 300 for refined one.

[size=medium][color=#FFCC33]~ "Long" Ben Tenn

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Brutus Clay - 06-28-2011

[Image: begbar.png]

These prices are extremely interesting, Mr Tenn.

As for the deliveries : Our smuggling ships are able to enter Dublin and pick up the Gold and Gold Ore directly near or on Arranmore. You can also deliver it to any of our bases : Dock and contact us via neural-net messaging in order to arrange a pick-up by one of our transports. In order to facilitate logistics, we do not wish Gold and Gold Ore to be directly delivered at our bases, but rather being transferred from one of your transports to one of ours.

[Image: endbar.png]