Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 01-05-2008

.hack.initiated..decryption.in.progress..
.Sr. Director Moriarty recognized....transmission.encrypted..uploading data..

Someone wise once said, "Build a better toaster, and the galaxy will beat a path to your door."
What a fool he was.
The Lane Hackers will not be deceived, nor shall we make the same mistakes that others have.
Your agreement with the Hellfire Legion is separate from your dealings with us. So long as HF sees fit to tolerate your loathsome synaptic presence, we will not interfere, but we will also not tolerate your intrusion into our affairs one iota more than is necessary to preserve our relationship with HF.
Your raiders may dock at Mactan according to the HF's arrangement, but they had better get in and out quickly.
Any hostile activities conducted by a Cylon towards anyone in Magellan will be met with immediate and substantial force.
We do not need or desire your insidious "assistance".
You will be tolerated, but you are not welcome.

encryption.in.progress.hack terminated..

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Space Mushroom - 01-13-2008

<div align="right]..................*Incomming transmission*......
<div align="right]..................*Sendind data*......

Comm ID : Supreme Commander-in-Chief of UOG
To : Lane Hackers

"It is my pleasure to announce that from this day forward you became allies for UOG. YOU`RE WELCOME IN LONDONDERRY"

...end transmission............

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 01-20-2008

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Sr. Director Moriarty recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Commander Valdar of the Liberty Rogues:

Due to a shortage of Heavy Fighters available at Hacker bases, The Lane Hackers wish to negotiate the purchase of Greyhound HFs from Montezuma Base.
We are willing to offer 100 tons of Cardamine or other contraband to the Liberty Rogues, above and beyond the price that we pay the Rogue Ship Dealer at Montezuma.
We also possess a surplus of JADE and ONYX weapons. We are willing to offer one weapon per ship purchased instead of contraband.
At the present time, we are in immediate need of 3 Greyhounds, perhaps more in the future.
Please Advise.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Niezck - 01-20-2008

####Incoming Transmission####

Comm ID: Alcatraz Depot
To: Senior Director Moriarty

I believe we have sufficient Cardamine for the moment so, if possible, i would like you to deposit the guns here at Alcatraz Depot. I would also like to propose a more...permanent... deal. If you were to deposit five of these CODENAME weapons you would be granted permanent access to the Greyhound ship barring exceptionally strange circumstance.

Valdar out.

####End Transmission####

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 01-20-2008

...Sr. Director Moriarty recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Commander Valdar of the Liberty Rogues:

I agree to 5 Codename weapons.
What numerical combination of ONYX and JADE will satisfy the Rogues?

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Niezck - 01-20-2008

####Incoming Transmission###

Comm ID: Alcatraz Depot
To: Senior Director Moriarty

Whatever combination you wish to give us, Director. The Rogues are happy with whatever we can get our hands on. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Valdar out.

####End Transmission####

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Lohingren - 01-21-2008

***HACKING INITIATED***
***HACK SUCCESS***
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To:Lane Hacker forces

hello my friend since our previous ban on nomad tech our thrusters have been on the blown out side. i wish to request a little purchase from you hackers. i wish 20 Enhanced thrusters to be shipped to our stores. we shall pay on delivery with a added bonus ofcourse.

i will be looking forward to your reply my friends you know where to find me

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 01-21-2008

ROS High Command:

Your faith and trust in your brethren in the heart of Sirius is noted with pride and honor. We will expedite a shipment of the requested equipment to Malta as soon as possible.

You have made your request at an opportune time as we Lane Hackers find ourselves in need of 3 fighter mounted inferno cannons. We are willing to accept these in an even trade for the Enhanced Thrusters, or are willing to negotiate further regarding this transaction.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Lohingren - 01-21-2008

***HACKING INITIATED***
***HACK SUCCESS***
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To:Lane Hacker forces

Excellent, i shall get the 3 inferno cannons into the production line immediately. please send a private comm to me of a time and date you would like our deal to go down at thank you.

till then my friend good bye and good luck

***TRANSMISSION ENDED***

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Moriarty - 02-09-2008

...Sr.Director.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading.data...

Commander Felix Valdar :
The Lane Hackers have directed the expertise of our technicians to other projects than the development of our own bombers, and we are in need of purchasing such ships from our allies. Currently we have a desire for one Barghest Bomber and wish to open negotiations for the unlimited purchases of these ships as we need them.
We are willing to make a one-time exchange for access in perpetuity, or establish an ongoing equitable arrangement for each bomber that we purchase.