Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - A1t - 10-15-2011

..:Resending transmission:..
' Wrote:...Incoming transmission...
...Comm ID: Samuel Colt...

Good day, Sirs. I have heard about your assasination board. Looking forward to work for you.
My papers:

ID
good relationships with hackers

...transmission terminated...
..:transmission lost:..

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Doc Holliday - 10-17-2011

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Professor Clay

Kallisti, Sir,

It is true that Med.Force.One has the best equipment that I can find, constantly being updated and improved as we can but the replicator I purchased some time back from a Lane Hacker aboard the Genesis has become a big subject of positive conversation. It is a testament to Lane Hacker inginuity and to be honest, I wouldn't mind having Lane Hacker minds to improve what we have even further.

I have little that I can offer. In the past, I have done some business with Paco Pistols in exchange for some intelligence. I paid him in credits and even made a delivery of requested goods to Mactan. I'll search my files for the proof of that transaction if it will please you. I guess the best I could do is to offer payment to the Lane Hacker leadership, perhaps deliver some goods of request and maybe even share some of the information of the equipment on my ship. Whatever is decided, I'm sure we can work a mutual arrangement. I am willing to fly to Mactan to meet you if you wish or you can send a delegation to meet me at Med.Force.One, my home at Tombstone or Canaria Medical.
This would be a transaction between the Hackers and myself, not TAZ as this is my at my own request.

I await your reply,
Dr. John Henry Holliday

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Ryummel - 10-22-2011

[Image: 11t54qe.png]
Konnichiwa or... respectful salutations, Hackers.

I'm not sure at all whether the relations between our groups ever reached a very friendly peak, but again, since I couldn't rely on any source about this matter, I'll merely ask for a confirmation coming from your side.

However, I'm aware about a past deal between the former Rōjū Yuuma Saburo and a member of your organization under the name of Mr. Sanguinetti. Such deal was never officialized over any communications channel, so I believe it died as time passed. It involved the Dragons supplying you certain commodities to your base in the Galileo system in exchange of your Counterfeit software stocked there. So here is my offer: We will send our Big Dragon transports filled with Artifacts to Leiden and we will head back to the upper sector of the Crow Nebula with your Counterfeit material.

That's everything I can say, I'll patiently await for your response.
<div align="right]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Elektra King - 10-24-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading.data...

Shogun Dato

It is an honor to recieve such a proposal from the Blood Dragons. Although our organizations may differ greatly in opinion and method I see no reason to let this get in the way of a healthy and productive relationship between us.

I know of the previous deal between your Roju and Professor Sanguinetti; although much time has passed since then our respect for the Blood Dragons has not lessened and The Rising Sons are still welcome to trade with Leiden base.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Zephyr - 11-12-2011

...signal.sniffer.activated... sniffer.log...
-7 channels confirmed....
+"JOB BOARD"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"ARCHIVES"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"SECURE"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"DIPLOMATIC"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"RECRUITING"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"ASSASSINS"...commence.decryption.protocolv...
+"DOSSIERS"...commence.decryption.protocolv...

...protocolv.multi-threading.decryption.algorithm.loading...
...protocolv.multi-threading.decryption.algorithm.successfully.completed.on.all.channels...

anti-security measures: blind.spot.protocol.implement.doppel
Quote:...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.[alias].recognized...uploading data...

[body of message]

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

anti-security measures: blind.spot.protocol.complete.doppel
[doppel]...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.doppel.injection...uploading data...

...comm.id.doppel.upload.successful...
...blind.spot.protocol.saved...
...begin.transmission...

Greetings, challenging security measures, and farewell.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as 'Doppel.Ganger' to those that know me, and well, there aren't many. I am sure you can understand how a man can forget something like a name. If I indeed had one, I have long since forgotten what it was. The same goes for family. If I have one, which I assume I do, somewhere. I have no recollection of them.

I am interested in doing some work for your organization. It is rare I have to write a program anymore, but I actually had to in order to open the doors I was looking for. I extend to you my sincere respect.

Anyone can build a reputation, few live up to it.

I will look back in to see if you respond as I'd hope. Positively.

Feel free to ask anything you wish, I do not promise to reveal answers to all of it. However, I will provide you with proof that I am indeed an acceptable candidate for such work, upon your response.

I look forward to your attempts at tracing this, and to working with you.

...doppel.scrubber.initiated...
...doppel.scrub.complete...
...re-write.sop13.commencing...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Vagrant Raiders - 11-15-2011

<div align="center][Image: 98e5aed3.png]

So, I thought I would get this out of the way before Freddy blows a gasket about un-used munitions on the metropolis and tries to strap them to every part of the ship that has a power socket...

Anyway, I was ordering the Bandits to do some cleaning of the various random stockpiles of un-used equipment, and we came across quite a few crates of Lane Hacker tech that I guess was left over from before my time. I had some of my guys check it out, most of it kinda melted due to your fail-safes, but we found a few crates that had not melted...yet, And I was wondering about if we should return it, or what. If possible, I would like to request that we be allowed to use this equipment (list of specific equipment is below). Only Terms I can think of for our use of this tech would be to not shoot any of your people or your allies(unless in self defense) and other such clauses such as if the weaponry is used against one of your allies knowingly, the ship in question vaporizes. Stuff like that.
Oh, and I am the New Overlord of the Vagrant Raiders.

-Blain Spike

Quote:

• 24 Hellflurry Tachyon Cannons
  • 5 "Bayonet" Class Heavy Fighters
  • 2 "Falchion" class Light Fighters

[Image: 2308990c.png]

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Elektra King - 11-15-2011

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading.data...

Mr Spike,
We have decided that you may resume using the Lane Hacker constructed ships and weaponry and we would like to use this opportunity to come to a more formal diplomatic arrangement with the Vagrant Raiders.

The following are the proposed terms:
1. VR and LH pilots will provide each other with strategic and tactical assistance when requested.
2. VR and LH will share all intelligence data detailing the disposition of hostile forces.
3. LH will grant VR complete access to Mactan Base, Cochrane Depot and Leiden Base for the purposes of smuggling, commodities sales, and ship repairs.
4. LH will pay negotiated rates for pilots VR delivers to LH for interrogation.

Although the Raiders are a valuable ally to us and have proven themselves trustworthy. I feel compelled to warn you that all Lane Hacker leased technology can be destroyed remotely and we would not hesitate to "push the button" should it be deemed neccessary.

Doctor Holliday,
Perhaps I will take you up on your offer. I would be willing to send a small research team to meet with you aboard the Med.Force.One and see what can be done to improve your equipment.

Dopple.Ganger,
I haven't the slightest clue who or what you are. It would be a good idea to actually tell us what you can do if you want to work for us.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Vagrant Raiders - 11-15-2011

[Image: 98e5aed3.png]

The Agreement below is more than suitable, hell, more than just suitable. The Docking Clause was unexpected, and now I feel like I should return the favor somehow. As such, I propose a amendment to the fourth clause. The Vagrant Raiders will happily donate any prisoners/pilots/idiots to you free of charge for interrogation, as we have little use for them. Other than that however, this Agreement is great. Should any of my men shoot your pilots, in the off chance he survives to get back to the Metropolis, I will personally oversee our Plasmabot rips out his/her limbs.

On Behalf of the Vagrant Raiders, I accept the terms of the Agreement.

Blain Spike, Overlord of the Vagrant Raiders

' Wrote:Mr Spike,
We have decided that you may resume using the Lane Hacker constructed ships and weaponry and we would like to use this opportunity to come to a more formal diplomatic arrangement with the Vagrant Raiders.

The following are the proposed terms:
1. VR and LH pilots will provide each other with strategic and tactical assistance when requested.
2. VR and LH will share all intelligence data detailing the disposition of hostile forces.
3. LH will grant VR complete access to Mactan Base, Cochrane Depot and Leiden Base for the purposes of smuggling, commodities sales, and ship repairs.
4. LH will pay negotiated rates for pilots VR delivers to LH for interrogation.

Although the Raiders are a valuable ally to us and have proven themselves trustworthy. I feel compelled to warn you that all Lane Hacker leased technology can be destroyed remotely and we would not hesitate to "push the button" should it be deemed necessary.

[Image: 2308990c.png]

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Zephyr - 11-18-2011

[doppel]...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.doppel.injection...uploading data...

My appologies. At times, I forget my manners. A bad habit picked up by the ever increasing lack of responses from targets, when they get told they are a target.

I am an independant contractor. A mercenary some would say. However, I am a self made man, really just getting going. I know, you guys don't usually take on what some would call green, but, I assure you that I am quite capable.

You can also look at it from another point of view, if I can't perform, it will make itself clear fast enough. Wouldn't you agree? Thus, nothing lost, nor even risked. However, if I do turn out to have some worth, it's not a missed chance.

'Rep Sheet Verification, Timestamped for assurance of recent status'

[Image: th_screen190.jpg]

'ID Verification'

[Image: th_screen192.jpg]

If there is more information you require, just let me know.

...re-write.sop13.commencing...

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - suleman.mehmood - 12-07-2011

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---MESSAGE BEGINS---

[color=#33FFFF]Greetings Lane Hackers,

I want my ship to be registered on your board.
Allow me to hunt your enemies.

My name- Suleman Mehmood
My ship name- Repeater
My weapons- # #
My ID - Mercenry ID
My IFF and reputation with Lane Hackers- #

With best regards,
Suleman Mehmood,

[color=#FFFF00]---MESSAGE ENDS---
---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---