Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Lane Hackers - 06-01-2013

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Hacker.Mission.Commission.recognized...transmission.encrypted​...
...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Oscar,

Our operatives have seen you yesterday attacking Liberty forces near Norfolk. This prooves you're no friend of this corrupted establishment. Deliver us two kills in a month from now and you will be accepted as a permanent contractor.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission
...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Spike Seadra - 06-02-2013

Sending Black Transmission...........Decrypting Data........."Ready to be send"..........Sending Transmission......
Data only visible to Lane Hackers
To : The Lane Hackers
Subject : Registration

Erhm...
Dear Hackers,
If i was shooting the Navy forces then it would be meant two things, Assisting Hackers or Assisting Liberty Rogues.Liberty Navy is my enemy since i am born and will keep chopping their heads until I die.
As for the registration, those 2 kills were just made yesterday.I am attaching their Hyperlinks....

Scan 1
Location 1
Kill 1

Scan 2
Location 2.1
Location 2.2
Kill 2

Now I hope you are satisfied by my identification, if it is so then I await for your further answer to complete my registration.
Thank You.

Yours sincerely,
Leo Oscar

.......Ending Transmission........Encrypting Data..........Attaching Last Words........."Message Ended".......

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Lythrilux - 06-05-2013

Greetings, Hackers.
You may know me, you may not know me. What matters is that you should know me, or, should have known me.
Perhaps in time, you will get to know me. Yes, that would be good.
Anyway, I've hunted for the Rogues. After a few mishaps and some situations I retracted myself from Liberty for a while. Now I am back, ready to reap some souls for your cause.

Full name:Jack 'Snake Eyes' McMaverick

Ship Name/s:Snake.Eyes.. Snake.Eyes

Your Affiliation:Freelancer

Proof of affiliation and papers:
Sabre ID, Sabre IFF, Havoc ID, Havoc IFF

I would enjoy being your assassin. Hmmmm, assassin. Such a nasty word; I like it.

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Lythrilux - 06-07-2013

(06-05-2013, 07:04 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Greetings, Hackers.
You may know me, you may not know me. What matters is that you should know me, or, should have known me.
Perhaps in time, you will get to know me. Yes, that would be good.
Anyway, I've hunted for the Rogues. After a few mishaps and some situations I retracted myself from Liberty for a while. Now I am back, ready to reap some souls for your cause.

Full name:Jack 'Snake Eyes' McMaverick

Ship Name/s:Snake.Eyes.. Snake.Eyes

Proof of affiliation and papers:
Sabre ID, Sabre IFF, Havoc ID, Havoc IFF

I would enjoy being your assassin. Hmmmm, assassin. Such a nasty word; I like it.

Since the Rogues asked, I'll show you proof of my hatred to Liberty Lawfuls in case you're wondering:
Havoc IFF 1
Havoc IFF 2
Havoc IFF 3

And here's the Sabre:
Sabre IFF 1
Sabre IFF 2
Sabre IFF 3

I look forward to working for you.

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Lane Hackers - 06-13-2013

...uploading.data...

Dear Mr McMaverick,

You're being accepted for a trial period. If you score two kills on our board within month from now you will be accepted as a permanent contractor.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Hannibal - 06-18-2013

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Full name:Ari Tasarov
Ship Name/s:Ari.Tasarov
Proof of affiliation and papers:ID/IFF

Greetings Hackers,
My name is Ari Tasarov and i am looking for a well payed job.I heard you guys can hook me up with something that will worth both of our times,..you just need to point me in the right direction and i promise i'll bring you their heads on a silver plate.

>>>Transmission Lost<<<

The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Lane Hackers - 06-23-2013

...uploading.data...

Dear Mr Tasarov,

Our job board is being currently optimized. Once new assassination protocols are in place we will inform you about terms of our cooperation. Stay tuned.

Good luck,
Mission Commission

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Kazinsal - 06-25-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Encryption key expired a couple years ago ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Good morning!

You may remember me. I'm alive, turns out. And some wadstick put me back here on the Metropolis to sort things out for the New Old Raiders. Aaaaand it turns out we still have some of your fine equipment in use.

Just wanted to make sure we're still on good terms seeing as I've apparently been out cold for a fair bit of time and my corporation hasn't.

Cheers!

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Partial Trace: VCS Metropolis, unknown system ==

To: Taskmaster Harlod Kane, The Vagrant Raiders - Nicole Hunter - 06-26-2013

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...
[Image: 1a.png][Image: 15.png]
Dear Taskmaster Kane,

Or should I call you Overlord? It has been over two years since we last saw Metropolis in Magellan. We've heard that it has been damaged beyond repairs and that it is currently stranded at Valletta Shipyard, so I am quite surprised you're broadcasting from aboard. Anyway, since you were Taskmaster over three years ago, you must remember our arguments. Some were caused by arrogance of Taskmaster Escher when dealing with Professor Phate, some arose from hostility of Overlord Pettruci to Senior Professor Moriaty and finally some were result of your general aversion to us. Ironically, The Vagrant Raiders, who were also recruiting from loosely affiliated Lane Hackers, had always goals which were fully convergent with ours. Despite of it, your animosity towards The Lane Hackers led to us parting our ways. Looking from today's perspective this decision did not work too well for you. Not only you lost most of your fleet, but also you've become a mere shadow of your former strength. When nearly two years ago Blain Spike, formerly our business partner from the now non-existent Society, took over the remnants of the Vagrant Raiders, we saw it as a new beginning. When he contacted us, Ms Elektra King, on behalf of the Lane Hackers, offered him our friendship.

However, each radical leadership change sets new priorities for the entire group. We are not sure of your current motives and goals. Therefore, we will be monitoring your progress and once the Vagrant Raiders regain stability, we will return to the topic of our relations. As for the technology you mentioned, I would like to see a list of what exactly have survived since you took off Magellan nearly four years ago.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Kazinsal - 06-26-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Encryption key expired a couple years ago ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Hello, Ms. Professor.

Taskmaster it is. I decided Overlord sounded too war-monger-y. Trying to keep our actions on the down-low.

Valletta? Don't know what you're talking about. We're nowhere near the Omicrons. Not sure who told you we were. In any case, you can classify us as stable. I'm certainly not going anywhere again, and we could use a hand in the western Independent worlds. We have a fair bit of stuff to pick out from Coronado and bring down to our new location, which I'm not sure I have enough encryption to disclose here. Perhaps if you would like to continue this communique somewhere else I will do so as soon as the Spyglass array is back online.

Here's what's up: The old leadership is back. The old Vagrant Raiders are back. You can consider our goals to be what they used to be, with a bit more passing under the radar, and without Petrucci at the helm. Trust me, I'm all for cooperation. I just need a hand getting there. We have goods to store and I don't think we can fit it all in the Silent Man in just one trip. We might need to stop over at Mactan and refuel. Turns out old reconverted Bretonian liners are absolutely horrible on fuel efficiency.

We will honour all our previous arrangements with the Lane Hackers as if nothing happened, except for the shift in leadership and disappearance of some more abrasive individuals. I just want to make sure we're still friends.

We have a couple crates of old Hellflurries in storage. All of them, according to my last inventory two years ago, are still there and accounted for. We will burn them for heat if you want us to. It's cold here.

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Partial Trace: VCS Metropolis, unknown system ==