Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Sirius Postal Service - 03-01-2015

[Image: U8BKZrF.png]

To: Mr. Yoshida
From: Sirius Postal Service Head Offices on behalf of "M"
Encryption: Extreme
Subject: So, you want to do business?

To Mr. Yoshida

So one of my deputies came to me a little while ago at the small pub we operate on our base, and tells me he has something he really needs to talk to me about. My deputy, Mr. Scott McGregor, tells me he ran into you and has informed me that- well first we should start off with the incident with the AusPost)-Traralgon back when we were called that.

Now, I have the logs available to me to see who it was that you spoke to, but it seems they only supplied you with a single letter as an identification that just happens to be the same as mine, "M". I can assure you that it wasn't me that you talked to on the Traralgon, so it seems whoever it was that you spoke to was trying to get me into trouble. It seems they were a little bit stupid and I want to apologize on behalf of the company, and assure you that when we find out who it is that has angered both of us, he will be dealt with. He obviously didn't seem to know what he was on about.

Mr. McGregor also tells me that you like to intimidate people into doing things for them, like hold illegal goods on their bases and whatnot. Let me explain to you this.

We will not be intimidated into doing free work, but we can negotiate with you to find terms that are acceptable to both of us.

There have indeed been talks of SPS building a second base in Liberty, and it seems you've caught my attention with the whole, store Cardamine and Blood Diamonds thing on our base. Here's the thing, we'll do it, but only as long as we profit from it. You're not going to push us around, if we want to go through with this, you'll have to chip in some credits to get this ball rolling so we can both profit from it. We haven't got a set location for the base to go yet, so feel free to input on that.

We are interested in business, not being bullied. I'm sure you're a reasonable man, and can see where we're coming from.

I look forward to your response.
"M", SPS Board of Directors.

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Yoshida - 03-02-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: vGsou4l.png]

To "M" and the rest of SPS cockalorums.

The Lane Hackers do not conduct business with OS&C lackeys or other dissolute corporate cartels. We extort the willing, purify those who refuse to surrender, destroy their shining knights, murder their CEOs and humiliate them in the entire Sirius.

Are you being intimidated? Yes you are, "M".
But I am sure you are also a reasonable man and you do not want to share the fate of your corporate colleagues.
Subsequently I suggest you to reconsider your position.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Sirius Postal Service - 03-06-2015

[Image: U8BKZrF.png]

To: Mr. Yoshida
From: Sirius Postal Service Head Offices on behalf of "M"
Encryption: Extreme
Subject: So, you want to do business?

To Mr. Yoshida

Fine. Whatever. We'll do it.

Where do you want the base, and how are people going to know about where to bring Cardamine and such without the fuzz shutting us down?

We'll look after this base stuff, you just like, not attack us, and not talk to us because we don't really like the way you do "business". We'll give you the base password also, I guess that'd be useful for you seeing as it's really your business.

Almost kind regards,
"M", SPS Board of Directors.

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Archangels Fighter Club - 03-23-2015

[Image: e2IhmHc.gif]

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to report that we have some commodities stashed on Blackport 66 that may be of interest to you?
Recently we had some Agerian building parts dumped into our cargo bays on the station. Seeing as though there is no use for them, I dont suppose you would be intersted in these... trade lane parts?

I have a request though... I am more interested in the container itself and not the item. The box it's in is rigged to detonate if improperly opened... and I would like to possibly possess the same type of technology but smaller for smaller packages... Would it be possible to arrange something there that you hackers can come up with?

Cheers and I await your response.
Proof of cargo will be given upon request.

[Image: KFaKJXi.gif]

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Exodus - 03-23-2015

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti Hackers!

I hope my message will find you in good mood as I'm asking for a deal to be made. One of my vessels, the Mendacium is being upgraded with several techies and I would like to aquire one of your cypher software. You will be able to track my messages as it's your own software still, I would like to ask discretion in this matter and please name a price for your product, a reasonable one.

I have plans to conquer Sirius, so yeah, I'll need that stuff. Seriously, I just need safety, thats all. With all the mobile listening outposts, people eavesdropping each other, honesty is outdated such as unconditional trust. I'm waiting for your response.

23's
~Kelsey

To: Kelsey Norton, Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Nicole Hunter - 03-25-2015

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Ms Norton,

We have recently developed an upgraded version of our cipher software. We will be happy to install an independent cipher module on your ship in exchange for a small favor. A certain group we contacted recently has failed to meet our expectations and failed to deliver us certain goods. As you possibly know, Ageira Technologies is almost a sole producer of Superconductors and Bio-Neural Processors. Obtaining them is moderately easy and we could do it ourselves, however, we do not want to bring unnecessary attention to the fact that we need large quantity of them. Bring us 3000 metric units of each to any of our installation and you will have the most secure communication module in Sirius installed on your ship in no time.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Exodus - 03-26-2015

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Kallisti Ms Hunter!

I'm happy to see your fast response and the fact that you have an upgraded version for sale made my day. I would like to let you know that the requested materials were delivered on two different bases of yours. Mactan Base welcomed the first load made of 3,000 units of Superconductors. The second delivery of the 3,000 units of Bio-Neural Processors was delivered to Cochrane Depot.

Please let me know where should your team of technicians meet the Mendacium. Also, if you seek further supplies, the Temporary Autonomous Zoners would gladly help you out with it. At least some of the popes are capable of hauling commodities. Until next time!

23's
~Kelsey

To: Kelsey Norton, Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Nicole Hunter - 03-28-2015

...Professor.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...
...live.feed.initialized...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Ms Norton,

We have prepared an obfuscated second tier communication array conforming to all the requirements of plausible deniability which can be installed on your vessel. Let me start from pointing out obviousness. You cannot simply install a sophisticated communication and sensor array on a transport vessel. It is like shouting "I have something to hide!" during an inspection. Even the most basic scan performed by a drunken LPI will detect it.

What you need is, instead of one sophisticated high-technology module, a set of remotely connected ordinary functional modules that during scan will look like nothing unusual. For instance a life support control module with extended memory drive and stronger central processing unit, fuel consumption control module with custom extensions and power capacitors, starboard engines control unit with supposedly redundant network interface... All these modules upon inspection will look perfectly normal like any broken module repaired with random salvaged parts. What an inspection will not be able to detect is that all these remote nodes when being connected to the ship internal network and controlled by a managing program ran from main system console will act like a military-grade communication and cryptographic array.

[Image: 41.png]

You might be worried that during a prolonged inspection your investigators will find our software on your ship and thus learn about the obfuscated array. I wish to assure you that there is little chance for that. Our software will be stored in sectors of your memory drives that are tagged as empty space. Using high entropy algorithms we will fill it with random data so it looks like remnants of deleted files. However, upon activation after specifying leading sector and correct decryption password a virtual drive using these sectors and containing our software will be mounted in your system and allow you to run our software securely and safely.

Once we detect you using Liberty or Independent Worlds trade lanes you will be approached by our vessel and necessary alterations will be made in space.

Kind regards,
Nicole Hunter

...live.feed.lost...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Exodus - 03-30-2015

Kallisti Ms Hunter!

I would like to let you know that your group has finished implementing that piece of tech into the Mendacium's systems. I have to admit your hackers are well organised and they do their job properly. It's my first test with this module so I hope nothing will go wrong.

In order to get the concept let me tell you this. Everything relates to the number 5. I hope that's more than enough to let you know about my secret content. Thank you Ms Hunter! The Godess prevails.

23's
~Kelsey

To: Mr. Sunny, AFC - Trigger. - 03-30-2015

...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Greetings Mr Sunny.
I am Trigger, I believe we haven't met before.

We indeed are interested about those Ageira containers you have acquired. If the price is right, I am sure that we will buy those containers for research department. But I would appreciate if you would provide proof of storage logs before we continue discussions.

And now about those containers,
I am sure that we could produce those specialized containers, but please understand that they are quite technologically advanced and will be quite expensive to produce. But I will contact our R&D department and ask them about this. Most likely with proper price we will be able to produce those containers for you.