Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers | Diplomatic Channel (/showthread.php?tid=5091)

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - nOmnomnOm - 03-31-2015

[Image: e2IhmHc.gif]

To whom it may concern,

The proof of the cargo can be found here.

Onto the matter of business with these parts. I will happily give them for free to the Lane Hackers in exchange for the containers. What I am looking for is to have them reproduced but smaller. These trade lane parts are quite large so they need to have a large container to store it. What I am looking for is more of a small box like a suitcase that can have a few things inside. Extremely secure against scan and booby-trapped to detonate if someone unwanted opens it. The anti-scan doesn't have to completely block out the scan but just enough to have it unknown for certain what is inside.

I'd be interested in about lets say... 200 of these briefcases ? In exchange for these large containers.

I await your response.

[Image: KFaKJXi.gif]

To: Mr. Sunny, AFC - Trigger. - 04-06-2015

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Trigger.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: TriggerFormal_zpsc232a092.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Greetings Mr Sunny.
I contacted our research division and they told me that we are able to produce those secure containers in our facilities. They started the production already and you will be able to pick them up from Thunder Bay Deport, Ontario, just tell the Dock Manager that you came to pickup the shipment from Trigger. Additionally we require you to pay 5.000.000 credit handling cost to "LH~R&D". I will send transport to pickup the cargo in your base shortly. Remember to post proof of transaction on this channel.

Signed
Trigger.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Archangels Fighter Club - 04-07-2015

[Image: e2IhmHc.gif]

To Mr.Trigger and others that may concern,

Thank you very much for your swift reply.
The credits have been sent as requested with a little bit extra to
show our appreciation and encouragement to do business in the future.

[Image: Gx0tLXM.jpg?1]

They wont do to waste.

With great thanks and regards,
~Sunny

[Image: KFaKJXi.gif]

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - James Greed - 05-12-2015

[Image: mxjuLDQ.png]

Dear Lane Hackers,

You ask, I deliver. Even if the following things happened out of sheer "luck" (?). Sure, I was intercepted before. No big deal, taking out a few fighters, or just simply shrugging off some bombers. The problem comes when the one chasing you has tentacles. Sure, they can blow some random trader to pieces, but not James Green.

That sure isn't a healthy siege cruiser

Not much to add. As usually, I was minding my own business, trying to ferry some Black Market Munitions to Malta. And then, two vessels appeared behind me in Baffin. I was asked to stop, but that's an unknown word to me. Disruptors were fired, and such. As usually, I gave them the silent treatment, as I thought some LSF blokes got after me, but as I reached Tau-29, I could catch a glimpse on the vessels. And for sure no siege cruiser looks like that.

Some Junker thought he could do damage to "it" , well, he couldn't.

Now, time to get my lady repaired, the shots from that cruiser messed with the hull a lot.

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Yoshida - 05-14-2015

...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Green.

The Lane Hackers have knowledge of D9 and its activities. In fact, every citizen of Sirius can potentialy know that considering that both Liberty and Bretonia have publicly announced it.

As for the message itself, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve. You wanted to boast about your latest adventure? Well, the Diplomatic Channel is not for that purpose. I can redirect you to my special spam folder to send me more of those interesting messages.

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - James Greed - 05-16-2015

[Image: mxjuLDQ.png]

Dear "Yoshida",

Certainly, this channel wasn't exactly proper for sending such a message. But that's only about it. 

Pardon me for actually complying with something asked in the past. Oh, you might have missed that one? Either you weren't informed, which in your organization is a flaw, or the one saying that was you. That's a serious case of Alzheimer syndrome.

As for the tone in the previous message. An action is needed to get a reaction. I expected a reply which asks me to go to hell, in a tone, that I'd actually look forward to the journey. Apparently times have changed. All I get is some gentleman with a Napoleon complex.

Fare thee well,

James Green

P.S.: Maybe blue Jellies And Alzheimer are connected on a deeper level?

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - Mel Rose - 06-06-2015

To: Lane Hackers Diplomatic Channel
Source: Freeport 14, Alberta
Subject: Looking for work.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Greetings,

I'm leaving this message in hopes that someone answers. I'm looking for work, not much else, and I heard the Lane Hackers are able to give a decent payout for a job well done. So, with that, here are my details.

Name: Jennifer Haze
Affiliation: Freelancer
Identification: ***

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Lane Hackers - 06-09-2015

...Hacker.Mission.Commission.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Dear Jennifer Haze,

You're being accepted for a trial period. If you score two kills on our board within month from now you will be accepted as a permanent contractor.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - n0thing16 - 06-12-2015

...Executing Transmission#420.exe.....Password accepted...

To: Lane Hackers Diplomatic Channel
Source: Somewhere in space
Subject: Looking for work.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Greetings,

My name is Jonathan James and i just joined the lane hackers. I am a pilot who is looking for a job. I hope i will be accepted.

Name: Jonathan.James
Affiliation: Lane Hackers
Identification: ####

Ending Transmission,
Jonathan James

RE: The Lane Hacker Diplomatic Channel - The Lane Hackers - 06-13-2015

...Hacker.Mission.Commission.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

Hello Mr James,

You're being accepted for a trial period. If you score one kill on our board within month from now you will be accepted as a permanent contractor.

Good hunting,
Mission Commission